Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that was a good spot 😅 do you remember the username who posted?
No I don't and it said new member. It was a photo of the brother Jack, her, and Matty holding the baby. It was a screenshot from her personal instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hopefully Jess will post so we can see, tbf I wouldn’t fancy getting into a cut out back dress a bare two months post partum. (Dress appears that way from the photo posted to this website) Didn’t see anything posted on Mattys insta over the weekend either.
you know for sure and certain if tiffs profile was public we’d have gotten a blow by blow account of The day.

Reactions: 1
If it was from her personal account she now knows she has snakes in the camp, the person posting probably realised the mistake they made.
she’s always had snakes in her camp. She barely has any authentic friends. Look at how Cathy Martin behaved at her wedding. Her hen do consisted of her sister and cousins, hardly any female friends. She has over 700 followers so I doubt she’d be able to guess who posted a screenshot on tattle, realistically it could have been any of them.
---
Hopefully Jess will post so we can see, tbf I wouldn’t fancy getting into a cut out back dress a bare two months post partum. (Dress appears that way from the photo posted to this website) Didn’t see anything posted on Mattys insta over the weekend either.
you know for sure and certain if tiffs profile was public we’d have gotten a blow by blow account of The day.
forgive my ignorance… does having a baby affect your back..?

Reactions: 4
she’s always had snakes in her camp. She barely has any authentic friends. Look at how Cathy Martin behaved at her wedding. Her hen do consisted of her sister and cousins, hardly any female friends. She has over 700 followers so I doubt she’d be able to guess who posted a screenshot on tattle, realistically it could have been any of them.
---

forgive my ignorance… does having a baby affect your back..?
Maybe not but I’m not pregnant or post partum and I avoid cut out /backless even as a size 10/12 😅

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Maybe not but I’m not pregnant or post partum and I avoid cut out /backless even as a size 10/12 😅
you definitely shouldn’t, I bet your back looks fantastic, wear that backless dress hun

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Noticed that Jess is private now… hi Jess, your Mallorca dress was gorgeous. Ridiculously overpriced but really beautiful.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Gigi is Holly Harrison & Jim conlon daughters name. 100% she copied them!
nicknames as proper names are a bit of a pet peeve for me. I think it’s so tacky. Gigi is a nickname for Georgina, or Genevieve etc. just give your kid a proper name and refer to them by their nickname.

And naming kids after popular celebs feels tacky too. The obvious association is Gigi hadid.

plus I always link the name Gigi with the famous book by French writer, Colette… and she’s basically a girl being groomed to be a prostitute with racy/sexual undertones like most of Colette’s writing. Not an ideal name for a baby, but I doubt Tiffany is much of a reader of classical literature.

I also find it weird when people steal names, or reuse them. Like a name is a gift from your parents to their baby. A key identifier which forms a big part of their identity. Why steal from someone else? Tiffany’s middle name is Jessica I believe, and obviously her parents decided to recycle it with her younger sister. Like wtf? You gifted that name to your eldest daughter, give the second daughter her own bloody name. No wonder they don’t get on if they’ve been set against each other from childhood.

but hey, none of my business.Gigi definitely isn’t the worst name in the world.

Reactions: 6
I have this vague recollection that she called her Granny her Gigi? she used to feature regularly enough on her insta but I may be totally making that up 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.