Tiffany Brien #2 Trust Fund Tiffy threw a hissy. Now she’s back, bet she’s pissy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she was even there???? Might they have used the baby as an excuse not to go? She wasn’t on the hen as far as I could see and I hear the sisters had a falling out a whole back

Reactions: 4
Do you think she was even there???? Might they have used the baby as an excuse not to go? She wasn’t on the hen as far as I could see and I hear the sisters had a falling out a whole back
I have a feeling she didn’t go. Her sister hasn’t posted her in any pics online or on her stories as far as I can tell. Tiffany hasn’t even liked the pictures Jess has posted on insta. Neither has Matty.

I get the sense that Jess’ wedding is much more along the lines of what Tiffany would’ve wanted for her own, but it felt like she really rushed it with Matty. A golf club during covid restrictions isn’t quite as glam as Palma. And if the rumours about daddy brien being rude to the rea family are true… seeing Jess get a dreamy wedding abroad would be a v bitter pill to swallow.

Matty was there I seen in someone’s stories so im guessing Tiffany was too. Would love to see the full bridal party as so far all I’ve seen is Jess and husband

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Someone just put a photo up on here of tiffany at the wedding from Tiffany's own instagram story then quickly deleted it 👀. They were a new member....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Danny Morton (married to influencer Mary McLean) posted pics from Jess’s city hall ceremony.

that dress looks horrendous IMO, like it’s too tight around her boobs and they are about to pop out.

and why are they frantically laughing in the photos? Weird photos for sure

Reactions: 3
yes I really really dislike the Belfast ceremony dress. too tight round the boobs and just generally unflattering. the dress actually looks like a skirt that she's shimmied up to her boobs. shoes aren't doing her any favours either

I did think she suited her Mallorca dress though and looked really pretty. I liked her hair up

Reactions: 2
yes I really really dislike the Belfast ceremony dress. too tight round the boobs and just generally unflattering. the dress actually looks like a skirt that she's shimmied up to her boobs. shoes aren't doing her any favours either

I did think she suited her Mallorca dress though and looked really pretty. I liked her hair up
yeh the Mallorca dress was really dreamy and romantic. I think the poet sleeves for brides will age quite badly but I really love them. The venue looks gorgeous, looks like a beautiful day.

Wow, must get a job marketing in an estate agents as little sister’s wedding outfits and shoes totals ~£12k.
It’s making the Blush Kevan Jon freebies look very cheap!

• Haha
  • Wow
Wow, must get a job marketing in an estate agents as little sister’s wedding outfits and shoes totals ~£12k.
It’s making the Blush Kevan Jon freebies look very cheap!
how do you know? The dress looked like a relatively affordable Etsy type to me!

Everything I’ve seen on her stories is designer and on Net-a-Porter. Her day dress designer is there but not the actual dress.

IMG_0436.png

I recognised her wedding day cocktail dress first as I love this brand.

IMG_0437.png

The city hall, night before and day 2 dresses are all Rotate Birger Christensen, Zimmerman & LoveShackFancy all ranging £300-£500 *each*.
Jimmy Choo & Amina Muaddi shoes over £2k.
It’s eye watering but hey having bought a house through Simon Brien I’m glad I could help xx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everything I’ve seen on her stories is designer and on Net-a-Porter. Her day dress designer is there but not the actual dress.

View attachment 2363305

I recognised her wedding day cocktail dress first as I love this brand.

View attachment 2363318

The city hall, night before and day 2 dresses are all Rotate Birger Christensen, Zimmerman & LoveShackFancy all ranging £300-£500 *each*.
Jimmy Choo & Amina Muaddi shoes over £2k.
It’s eye watering but hey having bought a house through Simon Brien I’m glad I could help xx
wow. Well she earned every penny through *checks notes* posting on the Simon brien insta account

The homebuyers of Northern Ireland paid for a lovely wedding for Jess “I’m a singer, honest” Brien, v generous of you all 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact she’s not in any of the sisters stories speaks volumes!
not in any of the stories, not in any of the pictures on the grid, didn’t go on the hen… yikes. Looks like she was a bridesmaid but feels pretty forced? As in Jess felt obligated to. She posted multiple pictures of her friend (bilbo binbags?!) and not a single one of her bridesmaid/sister.

tbf, a lot of sibling relationships are strained and I’m gona guess that’s the case for tiff and Jess. They seem like totally different people.
---
She was there! The one with the terracotta tan front left in the pink dress!
that’s the Bperfect Mango tan if I ever saw one

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
When did she have the baby? Maybe she's not feeling body confident and asked not to be posted? Just a thought.

Reactions: 1
When did she have the baby? Maybe she's not feeling body confident and asked not to be posted? Just a thought.
she had the baby in May I think?

she’s since been posted by Matty so I doubt that’s it

Danny Morton (married to influencer Mary McLean) posted pics from Jess’s city hall ceremony.

that dress looks horrendous IMO, like it’s too tight around her boobs and they are about to pop out.

and why are they frantically laughing in the photos? Weird photos for sure
It’s hard to make small boobs look like they are going to pop out, very strange. Not sure who designed the main wedding dress but even it looked very badly put together.
---
She has been seen at other weddings looking fabulous since the baby, so not that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.