Tiana (Toys and Me)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im from Nottingham and i know who Nigel Wilson is and let me tell you flying drones illegally is not the worst thing hes done he is one nasty piece of work or rather he was he’s clearly making plenty of money now off his daughter but before all that?...extortion was his favourite and if you didnt pay his cronies would make sure you did.hes never done a days graft in his life,just lived off the misery he inflicted on people.When i see him on youtube being all fake it makes me cringe! i just think i know what you are really like if only people knew,well f u Nigel hope you lose it all like the people you terrorised!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Im from Nottingham and i know who Nigel Wilson is and let me tell you flying drones illegally is not the worst thing hes done he is one nasty piece of work or rather he was he’s clearly making plenty of money now off his daughter but before all that?...extortion was his favourite and if you didnt pay his cronies would make sure you did.hes never done a days graft in his life,just lived off the misery he inflicted on people.When i see him on youtube being all fake it makes me cringe! i just think i know what you are really like if only people knew,well f u Nigel hope you lose it all like the people you terrorised!
Gosh!!! My son used to watch tiana, he's grown out of it now. I'm shocked about the dad though!!!

Just seen this, I’ve not a clue who this Tiana is but my friend mentioned her a year or so ago
She said a girl famous for unboxing toys on you tube
She said ‘ remember that bleep who I went out who you hated’
I had to think back as she doesn’t choose her men wisely 🤣
Anyway, it was the Dad
My friend ‘finished’ with him as basically he was a bleep, was in a relationship and she didn’t know, and the biggest thing was that he was a wanna be gangster
He did drugged running and debt collections for a family in Bestwood and even she said how the actual duck no one has ever outted him I don’t know

and now she says, he had this big house and making money off his daughter
She said google him and it only came up about the drones and even she said how has no one picked up on it?
She said she at the time she could do with a few quid and might sell the story... 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just seen this, I’ve not a clue who this Tiana is but my friend mentioned her a year or so ago
Anyway, it was the Dad
My friend ‘finished’ with him as basically he was a bleep, was in a relationship and she didn’t know, and the biggest thing was that he was a wanna be gangster
He did drugged running and debt collections for a family in Bestwood and even she said how the actual duck no one has ever outted him I don’t know

She said google him and it only came up about the drones and even she said how has no one picked up on it?
She said she at the time she could do with a few quid and might sell the story... 🤣
Wow, all this about the dad has shocked me! I mean I knew he seemed like an idiot, but the drugs etc. They did live in our town (they now live in their fancy new house out in a small village) and I had no idea! Just goes to show the lengths people will go to, to cover their tracks. I might have to start up some local gossip 🤣

Reactions: 3
What's the deal with Isla the friend? I feel kinda sorry for her, but I hope I'm just putting my own insecurities onto her. Wonder what her family think of the situation?

Haven't they just moved recently? Only feels like they have moved recently in to that big house with the swimming pool.

Yes, I don't understand why Isla is there. She appears to be in some videos and not all. (She wants in the bedroom tour Tianna was doing).

My kids love watching it. I cant stand it!

Reactions: 2
My daughter loves watching them too. Cant stand the dad either to in your face for me. Is Jordan her brother or step brother seems to be a very big age gap.

Reactions: 1
My daughter loves watching them too. Cant stand the dad either to in your face for me. Is Jordan her brother or step brother seems to be a very big age gap.
He's her brother. We used to watch the channel.
I found her brother quite fame hungry tbh. Very obnoxious with the ridiculously expensive cars he was given.

Reactions: 1
Anyway, it was the Dad

But he's been with the mum since school days, how long ago did your friend go out with him?

Am SO glad I found this thread. already commented on the Wilson family one but I need to talk on this one. tiana is definitely a brat. she always gets the top iphones and macs, all designer clothes, expensive makeup etc. what really annoys me is her merch range. she has an asda range! and it isn't even normal youtuber merch-im talking wellies, schoolshoes, pyjamas, waterbottles, lunchboxes-you can tell her parents just use her for money. and isla?! she's in all of their videos. even now, when the uk is in lockdown. isla even went to dubai with tiana and her family-why???? and her videos are just cringe. most of them are school roleplays and games and stuff like that.

I couldn’t believe the video they posted about the parents splitting up. I sat watching it with the kids feeling so sorry for them as my husband had just left me and felt the pain it’s unbearable only to realise it was an April’s fool prank. I just thought how low can u go for viewings

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Keep on seeing her merch everywhere but the photos of her are so old, she’s a tween now and All grown up. Appears to love designer brands and can’t see her actually wearing her merch!

My kids only just got into this mores the pity.. can’t stand the parents. Also it’s just rehashed shot done by other you tubers...once you’ve seen one you’ve seen it all...how do people enjoy this fake tit?🤣🤣

• Heart
I thought these might have a thread on here, had a search because my daughter was watching Tiana this morning and the dad came across like a right bellend, fame hungry? Money hungry? I don’t know but the kids is way over spoiled and they waste so much when so many kids have nothing. All those squishies he was cutting up, they’re not cheap 😳

Reactions: 7