Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I was thinking the same thing. I watched her birthday present opening video and in one part of it someone says something about toys and she says ‘I hate toys’ which is understandable at 11 but not great for someone whose whole channel is centred on it.
Saying that I’m sure the money hungry parents have plans in place for her so their income doesn’t dry up.

I can’t stand the dad. And all these ‘pranks’.
When they gave her that puppy she was convinced it was a prank. How much do you have to torment your child for her to believe you’d be that cruel? That poor kid.

Reactions: 17

specialone50

VIP Member
agreed her Christmas Vlog was disgraceful to be honest I watched it with an Ingham face the whole way through the way things where being chucked around, I don't know whether anyone knows who im talking about but their used to be a child actor called Shirley Temple who when she was very young got chosen for lots of film roles as she got older though as in teenager she was no longer that cutie pie who could make money just by fluttering her eyes, well a lot of these you tuber kids are going to be like that not appealing to people any more, Tiana got a lot of negative comments this year compared to last year and she got a heck of a lot of presents last year too, if you look back at older vlogs she was a lovely well mannered little girl who sadly has become the product of her parents greed , her dad acts like hes got hyperactivity he cant keep still

Reactions: 14

Apollo111

She got clothes in her birthday video and there were a pile of them and she didn't even bother to look through the clothes she just literally dumped them there and went on to something else. If that was my child id be so upset and angry. What an ungrateful little shit!

Reactions: 14

Tublet83

VIP Member
I can’t stand the dad either he’s really in your face and annoying with the camera. I always imagine he’s got a temper.

I think they dress her to make her look younger as well

Reactions: 13

Jennysnow

I couldn’t believe the video they posted about the parents splitting up. I sat watching it with the kids feeling so sorry for them as my husband had just left me and felt the pain it’s unbearable only to realise it was an April’s fool prank. I just thought how low can u go for viewings

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

loubylou50

VIP Member
They live in my town! Well I say that - they did until they bought their super swampy new pad, which is out in another village. But Tiana still goes to primary school here, with some of my friends’ kids, and my goodness is she known as a precocious brat! She used not to be though, as you’ve all said it’s sad as her parents have created her this way - they are most definitely the obnoxious characters you see on screen!

Reactions: 11

GiggleBee

VIP Member
The dad to be always sounds like he is trying to be that guy from the 90s TV show 'get your own back' I can't remember his name but I hope some of you know who I mean! ?

Reactions: 11

Loopy81

Chatty Member
Had to ban my daughter from watching, every time she watched she got an attitude

The dad is over baring along with the brother!!

Reactions: 10

liliUk

Omg I am disgusted at her latest video. Pretending to be pregnant at her age is so inappropriate..and the parents allow this content. Shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 10

Sunseeker

Well they will have to rename the channel as she is getting old for toys.

The parents are annoying, as are their silly pranks.

Reactions: 9

Loopy81

Chatty Member
I can’t help but think that you tube is her dads dream......

I came across a newspaper article about him been arrested for flying a drone over a football match for his “YouTube” channel. So he’s always been trying to make it on there

Reactions: 9

MunkyMagic

Thank goodness I’m not the only one who has had enough of this shite!

I stopped my daughter watching Tiana (which is a shame because I thought the channel started off so well and relatable). I don’t like prank, ‘bad baby’ or flexing videos as I think it can influence your kid’s behaviour if unchecked.

Plus if I didn’t know better I would suspect the dad gets artificial assistance with his confidence, energy and loudness. All family vlogger father figures are lowkey (or not so lowkey) creepy, fame mad and unethical af in my opinion.

Reactions: 8

Pixie111

So dodgy they keep moving house all the time. And it’s not right they’re using her as a cash cow for their own benefit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
M

Member 177

The dad to be always sounds like he is trying to be that guy from the 90s TV show 'get your own back' I can't remember his name but I hope some of you know who I mean! ?
Dave Benson Phillips?

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
I thought these might have a thread on here, had a search because my daughter was watching Tiana this morning and the dad came across like a right bellend, fame hungry? Money hungry? I don’t know but the kids is way over spoiled and they waste so much when so many kids have nothing. All those squishies he was cutting up, they’re not cheap 😳

liliUk

With Tiana being wealthy & also mixed race she has an advantage & so much potential to do interesting and educational kid & teen videos about things such as
▪︎Growing up mixed race
▪︎Exploring both sides heritage
▪︎Family tree & ethnic dna tests
▪︎Jamaican & English cultures/foods
▪︎Afro texture hairstyles
▪︎Racism, bullying etc
▪︎How to swim/ Water safety (as they have a pool

The problem with youtubers is they start off with nothing & are relatable and the same as the rest of us. Then they get really popular, make money & all of a sudden they think their celebrities and too good for the old content.

Just look at Madison Sarah , Anastasia Kingsnorth, Zoella, Rosie McClelland, Niki&Gabi DeMartino, Grace & Grace, Grimwade Gang...... they were all so relatable & down to earth at first..... now they all act a bit snobby

• Heart

Tublet83

VIP Member
Another poor brat managed by cowboy influencer brand viral talent (former managers of the inghams before they were dropped), parents have made A LOT of money, and teenage brother is also a sponger vlogger.

Has her own toy range.

Given she’s 11 surely there is limited shelf life left?

yep its me

Im from Nottingham and i know who Nigel Wilson is and let me tell you flying drones illegally is not the worst thing hes done he is one nasty piece of work or rather he was he’s clearly making plenty of money now off his daughter but before all that?...extortion was his favourite and if you didnt pay his cronies would make sure you did.hes never done a days graft in his life,just lived off the misery he inflicted on people.When i see him on youtube being all fake it makes me cringe! i just think i know what you are really like if only people knew,well f u Nigel hope you lose it all like the people you terrorised!

• Wow

leni18

VIP Member
I can't take this family serious, I feel you can't get to know them as they act . Their pranks aren't genuine ,some maybe but others are for camera. This family has potential but I can't tell when their serious or acting up . Dad needs to take a step back Now and allow Tiana to make her way. There home though wOW it's gorgeous.

Reactions: 6

Njgjji

Omg I am disgusted at her latest video. Pretending to be pregnant at her age is so inappropriate..and the parents allow this content. Shocking
How else they going to pay for the house? These people sell there kids safety and soul for money. Get the impression they are renting a fully furnished house too doesn’t look like any of their belongings other than the silver bulldog it doesn’t look like a lived in home and they’ve been this way for a while. The video on the river was in Kingston but they went shopping in Guildford which is odd. Really get the impression something dodgy is going on. And where is the nan? Thought she was living with them 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6