Tiana (Toys and Me)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Christmas vlog was shocking the way she tossed presents without looking at them and if she didn't like some thing you could tell instantly by the look on her face. Absolutely despise the family, again they all seem money obsessed.

Reactions: 5
Am sorry but I couldn't believe that even when she opened the first present clearly her mum's on Christmas day. She carried on opening it

A puppy Christmas...I wish these families would learn. No reputable breeder would allow a puppy for a Christmas present to a child. Especially after one Google to find them.. good breeders will want to know where all their puppies are going, offer a lifetime of advice too. Seeing their lifestyle am sure would put good breeders off.
Although breeders can have puppies available at Christmas time as biology does mean unfortunately cycles, mean that the best time to mate can coincide with puppies ready for Christmas. Some breeders may hold back on offering them depending on busy households at Christmas times.

Am glad Dave Benson Phillips was mentioned as he does come across like he did on camera. However I hope Dave was playing a role as more a child's entertainer.

Reactions: 2
My daughter insisted on going to a tianna meet and greet last year. Stood for 4+ hours for literally 30 seconds and a pic with her. All the family was there and the dad and brother where being especially loud and annoying. Never again!! ?

My daughter insisted on going to a tianna meet and greet last year. Stood for 4+ hours for literally 30 seconds and a pic with her. All the family was there and the dad and brother where being especially loud and annoying. Never again!! ?
My daughter mentioned a meet and greet and I said no chance lol

She got clothes in her birthday video and there were a pile of them and she didn't even bother to look through the clothes she just literally dumped them there and went on to something else. If that was my child id be so upset and angry. What an ungrateful little tit!
I don`t condone how those "parents" are raising that child ,but it is down to them.Any child who`s had as many freebies and gifts as she has ,well ,no wonder she looked so totally bored ,and sounded so obnoxious in her b/day video.Still say the mom and dad have forced this lifestyle on her (like the minghams ,for their gain also) ,but if something doesn`t change ,all i can add is watch out when she hits 13/14!! Some of these kids know no better ,and are (hopefully) going to give their money grabbing parents hell.!

Reactions: 4
I was disgusted at the Christmas present opening video!! The bit that got me was the telescope... ripped off the front to see what it was, saw it was a telescope, got up and left it on the floor nearly fully wrapped!! And even if she wasn’t/ wouldn’t be interested in it, the parents should stop going overboard and taking the p*ss wasting money on things that she won’t like!!

Reactions: 3
I watched her birthday and Xmas present opening vlogs and she's really spoilt, all down to her parents though. The way they kept saying in both vlogs "...because you work so hard.." as a reason for the excess, when they could have just given her fewer gifts and maybe put the extra money in a savings account for her future.

Hopefully Youtube won't be a place to make any money from one day as brands are waking up to how easily stats can be manipulated via bought subs, views etc. You'd think they'd be saving every penny and just treating it as a hobby rather than a full time job - I am assuming that's what they're doing as I don't know if the parents have jobs elsewhere.

I was disgusted at the Christmas present opening video!! The bit that got me was the telescope... ripped off the front to see what it was, saw it was a telescope, got up and left it on the floor nearly fully wrapped!! And even if she wasn’t/ wouldn’t be interested in it, the parents should stop going overboard and taking the p*ss wasting money on things that she won’t like!!
Same with the 11th b/day too.She really was only interested in the phone ,watch and a make up palette.The rest could have been donated ,to hospitals or chidrens` homes.Oh and how tacky to have her then go overboard for the #AD company who sent her alot of that stuff (sorry ,forget who they were ,as i could`ve nodded off as she waded through all the uneccessary gifts.Obscene doesn`t even begin to cover it....:(

Reactions: 2
We’ve been watching her channel for several years and they’ve all changed a lot. I was really appalled at how uninterested she was in her Christmas and birthday gifts, she’s clearly a girl who has everything she wants and needs but the parents must have felt like they needed to do the massive amount of present unwrapping for views. Her brother has basically only got her fans on his channel. They’re all brand obsessed. There are a few positives though, they’ve kept her friends like Isla in the vlogs all the way through and her dad has done a far better job than other you tubers at protecting her privacy and not constantly filming her. Interestingly I found an article stating he was convicted and fined for flying a drone over premier league football matches to show the footage on his own channel back in 2015 before their main channel took off. Their videos attract millions of views, even if Tiana stopped it all tomorrow I think they’ve made enough money to not have to ever get a proper job!

Reactions: 3
Yessss I'm so happy a thread has finally been made for this channel!!! Tiana is the biggest brat and the dad is just TOO excited. Thry really seem to be taking in the money: the house, the cars...!

Reactions: 5
I actually see talent in Tiana she is charasmatic and let's face it she is the bread winner of the family.

Why is Dave Benson Philips making his 11 year old be the breadwinner?

Where are your balls? Do you have no shame?

Hope she charges her parents rent.

Thank goodness I’m not the only one who has had enough of this shite!

I stopped my daughter watching Tiana (which is a shame because I thought the channel started off so well and relatable). I don’t like prank, ‘bad baby’ or flexing videos as I think it can influence your kid’s behaviour if unchecked.

Plus if I didn’t know better I would suspect the dad gets artificial assistance with his confidence, energy and loudness. All family vlogger father figures are lowkey (or not so lowkey) creepy, fame mad and unethical af in my opinion.

Reactions: 8
Given how much Isla features in their vlogs I hope she’s getting a decent share of the revenue they earn!

Reactions: 6