Tiana (Toys and Me)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did they ever show the new house? Or they didn't because they had a break.

Imagine your child wanting to move and you do. Why listen to a 12/13 year old? What was the reason for Tianna requesting to move?

So many questions, lol I should just watch an episode when the kids are in bed.

Reactions: 3
I find myself falling asleep when she talks she’s so flat with no charisma at all.

Who’s buying her merch she’s a teen now and looks nothing like the promo photos

The parents are so fame hungry aren't they? Nigel is overbearing. I mean she is 13 (?) Now what else can she do, too old for toys, the pranks have worn thin! I cant believe they're moving again????

Reactions: 1
You can tell Tiana doesn't even care about making videos. Its all the Dad. Hes the fame hungry, egotistical one in the family. Their not even Tianas videos anymore, its mainly the parents with a bit of Tiana thrown in while she mopes around embarrassed and bored. Tiana definitely paid for their homes, cars & holidays. I dont believe for one minute that Tianas earnings are in a trust fund. They are spending them constantly. When she's 18, its not going to end well when she realises she's broke and the parents spent her money

Reactions: 4
You can tell Tiana doesn't even care about making videos. Its all the Dad. Hes the fame hungry, egotistical one in the family. Their not even Tianas videos anymore, its mainly the parents with a bit of Tiana thrown in while she mopes around embarrassed and bored. Tiana definitely paid for their homes, cars & holidays. I dont believe for one minute that Tianas earnings are in a trust fund. They are spending them constantly. When she's 18, its not going to end well when she realises she's broke and the parents spent her money
Exactly! It's his dream more like but obvs he's older so he pushes Tiana!! I agree with that, he seems greedy and they just spend it on cars, holidays and houses. She just seems to do the boring Roblox videos now. I felt sorry for Jordon because for so long he must have been the only child but they deffo treated Tiana like the favourite probably because she's the main bread winner!!! No wonder he moved to Kitty's house.

Exactly! It's his dream more like but obvs he's older so he pushes Tiana!! I agree with that, he seems greedy and they just spend it on cars, holidays and houses. She just seems to do the boring Roblox videos now. I felt sorry for Jordon because for so long he must have been the only child but they deffo treated Tiana like the favourite probably because she's the main bread winner!!! No wonder he moved to Kitty's house.
Poor Tiana looks a bit depressed to be honest. She looks constantly bored and fed up. Just shows money cant buy happiness. But even at her meet & greets the Dad ran around stealing the limelight, screamin and jumping all over the place. I think Tiana wants a normal life. Shes quite a tom boy butbshes being forced to play the role of cute girly teeny bopper. She doesn't seem like a kid that wants fame or spotlight

• Heart
Poor Tiana looks a bit depressed to be honest. She looks constantly bored and fed up. Just shows money cant buy happiness. But even at her meet & greets the Dad ran around stealing the limelight, screamin and jumping all over the place. I think Tiana wants a normal life. Shes quite a tom boy butbshes being forced to play the role of cute girly teeny bopper. She doesn't seem like a kid that wants fame or spotlight
I agree and she’s not had a proper break, life has been hard for all kids this year never mind having to carry on this pretence.

She must be embarrassed that they are selling merch with photos of her from years ago.

• Heart
My son used to watch her years ago. One of her videos came up the other day, couldn't believe they're still acting the same. Shocked they're moving house again.

What happened to the brother? I used to think he was alright and then he jumped on the YT trend and went all weird.

Reactions: 2
My son used to watch her years ago. One of her videos came up the other day, couldn't believe they're still acting the same. Shocked they're moving house again.

What happened to the brother? I used to think he was alright and then he jumped on the YT trend and went all weird.
They’ve moved to surrey. Seen them around loads over the past few months. Tiana seems to get hounded wherever they go and it must be incredibly stressful for her. Not sure why they have moved from up north maybe something to do with the nan? Or somethings happened? Security? He’s dodgy as hell? No idea but they 100% are in Surrey / London outskirts.

Lol I can't believe they used to do them creepy baby videos with the dummy and being silly (baring in mind Tiana must have been about 8/9). Jordon moved in with his girlfriend Kitty last year during lockdown. Not watched his channel in ages, he just did silly pranks.

They’ve moved to surrey. Seen them around loads over the past few months. Tiana seems to get hounded wherever they go and it must be incredibly stressful for her. Not sure why they have moved from up north maybe something to do with the nan? Or somethings happened? Security? He’s dodgy as hell? No idea but they 100% are in Surrey / London outskirts.
Well someone on the last page said it was Tiana that wanted to move. Would you really do that just because a 13yo wanted too 🤷‍♀️

I seen they asked the Nan to live with them, pretty decent tbf. Didn't they used to live Nottingham way? Bit of a long way to move at her age too, surely she has friends and would have been settled in School.

The dad comes across as so dodgy. Always thought he was weird.

If they’ve moved down south sad for her to leave her school friends, would be really hard to start again with fake. She always had her friend in the vlogs that she used to take on holiday?

I seen they asked the Nan to live with them, pretty decent tbf. Didn't they used to live Nottingham way? Bit of a long way to move at her age too, surely she has friends and would have been settled in School.

The dad comes across as so dodgy. Always thought he was weird.
Yes they did, in the same small town as me and she attended the local secondary school. I had heard that she had some friendship issues / bullying due to the channel but I’m still not sure that would have prompted such a long distance move! Sounds more like the dad again chasing fame and the influencer life 🙄

Yes they did, in the same small town as me and she attended the local secondary school. I had heard that she had some friendship issues / bullying due to the channel but I’m still not sure that would have prompted such a long distance move! Sounds more like the dad again chasing fame and the influencer life 🙄
Bet the dad wanted to be closer to London for “opportunities”

Isla was her friend wasn't she? She was in loads of videos I remember. That's a shame if she has left her.

When my son watched her videos, the dad would always say 'whats up TT squad, whats up daddy squad' so cringe!

• Haha
If they’ve moved down south sad for her to leave her school friends, would be really hard to start again with fake. She always had her friend in the vlogs that she used to take on holiday?
The chubby one...Isla that always features in videos??? Exactly how she going to see her so often now. And what nana are we talking, Nigels mum or cherina's mum?