Tiana (Toys and Me)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The chubby one...Isla that always features in videos??? Exactly how she going to see her so often now. And what nana are we talking, Nigels mum or cherina's mum?
Nigels mum there’s a recent vlog where they explain how she’s going to move in with them, again I assume then moving (and isolating her) from home

Reactions: 1
They’ve moved to surrey. Seen them around loads over the past few months. Tiana seems to get hounded wherever they go and it must be incredibly stressful for her. Not sure why they have moved from up north maybe something to do with the nan? Or somethings happened? Security? He’s dodgy as hell? No idea but they 100% are in Surrey / London outskirts.
Apparently their taking the Nan to live with them. The dad did a video about it

The chubby one...Isla that always features in videos??? Exactly how she going to see her so often now. And what nana are we talking, Nigels mum or cherina's mum?
Nigels mum

They’ve moved to surrey. Seen them around loads over the past few months. Tiana seems to get hounded wherever they go and it must be incredibly stressful for her. Not sure why they have moved from up north maybe something to do with the nan? Or somethings happened? Security? He’s dodgy as hell? No idea but they 100% are in Surrey / London outskirts.
I think they moved nearer to London for brands/deals opportunities. But now the nana is coming to live with them. I found it strange such a private conversation was had with the nana on a kids channel. But yea the attention seeking, childish dad is definitely dodgy. He was caught filming football matches on his drone before. You can google it. Money mad. Doesnt even spend TIANAS money wisely either.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I mean this in the most kindest way, but I don’t think Tiana has any form of “X” factor, she got lucky timing wise and had pushy parents.

I can’t see her being a tv presenter etc.

She could just disappear, be set up with a fantastic nest egg say behind her to open up all sorts of opportunities in the future

Reactions: 4
Poor kid doesn't have any star charisma or personality. Any advert she did you could see she was just reading it out from a script. Fame isnt the path for her. She was happy in her sports and gymnastics. Id say if she had more personality she would have got movie and tv roles like sophia grace & rosie but she hasnt got the personality needed. And shes not a singer or dancer so they should just let her get a good education, set up a comfy life for herself and let her chose her own life

Which reminds me rosie mcclelland needs a thread if anyone can make one. Have u seen the mums carry on lately

Last edited:
Agree she never came across like she had much personality on camera. Especially in the challenges and 'pranks' it was so forced and fake. The mum always came across the same, whereas the dad comes across like a try hard.

Agree she never came across like she had much personality on camera. Especially in the challenges and 'pranks' it was so forced and fake. The mum always came across the same, whereas the dad comes across like a try hard.
I feel bad for the friend Isla. She obviously doesn't have the money, lifestyle or opportunity that Tiana has. But Isla gets so excited and grateful for even the smallest things and Tiana has eveything and couldnt care less. No appreciation

I found Isla on Instagram, has an account managed by mum and dad and hasn’t posted since April.

Wonder if that’s when Tiana left?

I found Isla on Instagram, has an account managed by mum and dad and hasn’t posted since April.

They have definitely been here since may. So possible. One of her posts on Instagram recently has the location of the area they have moved near.

Reactions: 2
I feel bad for the friend Isla. She obviously doesn't have the money, lifestyle or opportunity that Tiana has. But Isla gets so excited and grateful for even the smallest things and Tiana has eveything and couldnt care less. No appreciation
And I know some people on here have said they hope she gets something out of the money as she appears in a lot of videos but as she is young and naive do we think they even do that? It's not like she'll know she should get some. Dunno just think Nigel is greedy lol.

Hasn't she got her own life/pictures though? Just because Tiana moved she doesn't post anymore wtf lol

To be fair they could of helped Isla create a channel of her own and try make some money for her because shes just sat there watching her rich best friend all the time

• Heart
Isla’s parents state they run the account (hopefully she has a private one).

Wonder if Tirana’s family gave her for cut for starring in so many videos? Or did they just pay her in holidays?

Isla’s parents state they run the account (hopefully she has a private one).

Wonder if Tirana’s family gave her for cut for starring in so many videos? Or did they just pay her in holidays?
Isla stars in many of the videos so technically she should get a percentage of those videos

Also... i think they might be reluctant to gelp Isla create a channel because she has more personality than Tiana, shes very bubbly, kind and would possibly be mire successful than tiana

Last edited:
Yes she should ^

I see she's uploaded a new video 1 hour ago about moving house. Haven't watched it.

Reactions: 2
Yes she should ^

I see she's uploaded a new video 1 hour ago about moving house. Haven't watched it.
Isla got a mention in the new video. Doubt she will get paid for whatever brand she will be taking part in

The new house tour is premiering in an hour. Just seen it. Let's hope they will last a year in this house, eh? 🙄

It doesn't seem right that they get to keep getting these fancy house and moving constantly just because they pushed Tiana in to a YouTube career for their own gain and greediness and using that for these houses.

I really don't agree with these parents pimping their children out on YouTube for their gain (shedloads of money).

Last edited:
So dodgy they keep moving house all the time. And it’s not right they’re using her as a cash cow for their own benefit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg I am disgusted at her latest video. Pretending to be pregnant at her age is so inappropriate..and the parents allow this content. Shocking

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Omg I am disgusted at her latest video. Pretending to be pregnant at her age is so inappropriate..and the parents allow this content. Shocking
How else they going to pay for the house? These people sell there kids safety and soul for money. Get the impression they are renting a fully furnished house too doesn’t look like any of their belongings other than the silver bulldog it doesn’t look like a lived in home and they’ve been this way for a while. The video on the river was in Kingston but they went shopping in Guildford which is odd. Really get the impression something dodgy is going on. And where is the nan? Thought she was living with them 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 6