Tiana (Toys and Me)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to not be caught up on social media of want to grow up and dress like a teen and making her look younger to carry on for her fans.

Won't their channel get demonitised in January under the new rules as it's a kids channel aimed at kids .
Let’s hope so, the whole thing is horrendous. The parents milking their children for every last disgusting, shameless penny. I truly hate this channel.

Reactions: 2
My little girl loves watching Tiana but I limit it!

The dad seems really overbearing and has a criminal record doesn’t he? For flying drones in public places and causing a nuisance

My little girl loves watching Tiana but I limit it!

The dad seems really overbearing and has a criminal record doesn’t he? For flying drones in public places and causing a nuisance
Yes he does but to be fair to him he has certainly changed his fortunes around - he seems to be the driving force of the channel.

Tiana goes secondary school now doesn't she?
Yes - somebody on another thread knew it, apparently she’s quite precocious but it’s hardly surprising.

Won't their channel get demonitised in January under the new rules as it's a kids channel aimed at kids .
They’ve got so many brand deals and sponsorships they’ll still be raking it in.

Yes - somebody on another thread knew it, apparently she’s quite precocious but it’s hardly surprising.
Yes this was me! We live in a small town east of Nottingham and she went to primary here and now secondary - although I think they now live in a fancy house out in a small nearby village!
We were on the school run the other day and my 9 year old spotted Tiana and was wanting to call out the window to her (we don’t know her, just as a fan - they watch her when I let them 🙄)! I do wonder what sort of reception Tiana’s had at the secondary school - lots of kids will know who she is and we all know what teenagers (especially girls) can be like 😳

In the latest vid she has a fake pregnancy bump thing. It's just weird.

Reactions: 3
Tiana’s birthday present was significantly reduced from previous years...they’ve obviously noted the shift in how people react to mountains of gifts.

Reactions: 3
The dad.....his voice goes right through me....its all about him, I also think youtube is his dream.

As previously mentioned I wonder what Isla receives as she features in a lot of videos

She’s dropped the toys and me name, in advance of coppa?
No I don’t think so - it happened after last Christmas and was because she got too old for toys - it’s more about pranks and skits now. To be fair they’ve done a good job transitioning (if you like that kind of thing!)

Did anyone see their most recent vlog - lick or bite? Isla the friend is in it but that girl needs to drop a few pounds. She has to be over weight for her age. In the game she nearly killed people for a bite of cake or chicken! Not being mean but I can see Tiana dropping her as a friend when they get to secondary school. Tiana will be the centre of attention ( presumably ) and Isla will be the fat non famous friend clinging on :( So Isla if you’re reading this, do something about it before it’s too late! You’re a pretty girl so come on, find your own fame.

Did anyone see their most recent vlog - lick or bite? Isla the friend is in it but that girl needs to drop a few pounds. She has to be over weight for her age. In the game she nearly killed people for a bite of cake or chicken! Not being mean but I can see Tiana dropping her as a friend when they get to secondary school. Tiana will be the centre of attention ( presumably ) and Isla will be the fat non famous friend clinging on :( So Isla if you’re reading this, do something about it before it’s too late! You’re a pretty girl so come on, find your own fame.
Tiana will be thirteen this year! They are both already at Secondery school!

Reactions: 4
Glad I found this thread actually .. I gave my niece my iPad while she was staying here last weekend and she watches them, so they keep popping up in my suggested. I watched a few vids, I like the mom but yeah the dad and Jordan come across as so loud!
Gorgeous home 😍 🏠

Reactions: 1