Tiana (Toys and Me)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I am disgusted at her latest video. Pretending to be pregnant at her age is so inappropriate..and the parents allow this content. Shocking
So disgusting!! How did they ever think this is acceptable!!!!

Reactions: 3
How else they going to pay for the house? These people sell there kids safety and soul for money. Get the impression they are renting a fully furnished house too doesn’t look like any of their belongings other than the silver bulldog it doesn’t look like a lived in home and they’ve been this way for a while. The video on the river was in Kingston but they went shopping in Guildford which is odd. Really get the impression something dodgy is going on. And where is the nan? Thought she was living with them 🙄
Yea the nana hasnt been seen since they made a big deal of her moving in. Not even for cherinas birthday meal & boat ride.

They showed lots of the house, rooms, kitchen, hallway, offices, pool. But made Jordan blur his footage of the house saying he cant show the house yet.

Very dodgy they keep moving house. Theres no way they could keep buying & selling in such a short space. Definitely rented houses. The rent must cost a fortune & Tianas paying for it.

That campervan they bought. They literally went on 2 camping trips. The rest of the time they drive it to normal places like shopping or visiting people. Bit of a waste of money. They should go camping or on trips regularly with it.

The dad is still running around, screaming, jumping and laughing his head off at stupid things. Tianas subscribers joined to watch her, not her parents

Really sad that Tirana’s money is being wasted like this shes too young to have any concept of money. I watched a vlog of her talking to the camera, and she seems like a nice girl but she’s so wooden. If they want her to have a career long term I think she needs some performing arts classes 😬

Reactions: 4
Yea the nana hasnt been seen since they made a big deal of her moving in. Not even for cherinas birthday meal & boat ride.

They showed lots of the house, rooms, kitchen, hallway, offices, pool. But made Jordan blur his footage of the house saying he cant show the house yet.

Very dodgy they keep moving house. Theres no way they could keep buying & selling in such a short space. Definitely rented houses. The rent must cost a fortune & Tianas paying for it.

That campervan they bought. They literally went on 2 camping trips. The rest of the time they drive it to normal places like shopping or visiting people. Bit of a waste of money. They should go camping or on trips regularly with it.

The dad is still running around, screaming, jumping and laughing his head off at stupid things. Tianas subscribers joined to watch her, not her parents
Jordan’s video gave it away looks like they are in weybridge.

Reactions: 2
Really sad that Tirana’s money is being wasted like this shes too young to have any concept of money. I watched a vlog of her talking to the camera, and she seems like a nice girl but she’s so wooden. If they want her to have a career long term I think she needs some performing arts classes 😬
Wooden is right. Lacks charisma for a "celebrity/entertainer" definitely needs acting classes..... but then again, it's just not in her nature to be an entertainer or influencer. No idea what her talent is but they should focus on that & her studies because when Tianas an adult she won't be famous. You can tell she has no interest in that lifestyle. And she's going to be broke as an adult because her parents are spending all her money constantly.

Whats everyones opinions on Kitty. I think shes nice, but can't help but think she definitely wants to stay with Jordan for the lifestyle and money his family have. She seems too sensible and normal for that family

I think Jordan is the spitting image of his mum

Can anyone remember the real snobbish friends Tiana had. The two girls... think they were her cousins... not a nice attitude.

Also... i find it strange none of their extended appear in videos. Such as nigel or cherinas brothers & sisters, Tianas aunts & uncles and other cousins.... also when nigel did the video asking the nana to move in. They gave proper sly digs saying they were the only ones who bothered helping her

Yes Jordan is the spit of mum!!

Kitty seems OK but I see what you mean. 😎

I know, where is the nana??

You think they using T's money for all the stuff?..

Definitely think theirvusing Tianas money. They don't work but have all these mansions, pools, luxury items, cars, holidays, trips, spend a fortune on pranks & props. The only way they could afford it is with Tianas money from her youtube and her Toys & Me range

Definitely think theirvusing Tianas money. They don't work but have all these mansions, pools, luxury items, cars, holidays, trips, spend a fortune on pranks & props. The only way they could afford it is with Tianas money from her youtube and her Toys & Me range
I’m sure the dad is taking a massive % as the manager 🙄

My kids watch a lot of these spoilt YouTube kids but Tiana has always had something that is just so off for me. I think the Dad is weird AF but the Mum is too!! We haven't watched since they were living in Nottingham but I did watch the one where they asked the Nana to move in. Weird that you're now saying she hasn't been seen in the videos.
Its very very odd that they keep moving too. I wonder if the Dad is running from trouble, he really seems like a shady character. If you Google him there are stories about him using a drone or something without a licence.

I want him (son) to get away from watching these spoilt bratty YouTube kids but not working 🤣

Yes they seem dodgy. I've read on this thread what he got in trouble for before. How are they going to market Tiana these days? She will be 14 this year.

A google search and she’s now managed by the same talent agency as KSI, everyone else is adult mostly male. She sticks out like a sore thumb on their list of clients

• Wow
A google search and she’s now managed by the same talent agency as KSI, everyone else is adult mostly male. She sticks out like a sore thumb on their list of clients
Now it makes sense. I’m sure tiana has made a lot of money but I doubt enough to be living in the area and house it’s just not sustainable. The agency will have more than likely arranged the house and possibly paying towards it if not all of it as part of a contract.

My kids watch a lot of these spoilt YouTube kids but Tiana has always had something that is just so off for me. I think the Dad is weird AF but the Mum is too!! We haven't watched since they were living in Nottingham but I did watch the one where they asked the Nana to move in. Weird that you're now saying she hasn't been seen in the videos.
Its very very odd that they keep moving too. I wonder if the Dad is running from trouble, he really seems like a shady character. If you Google him there are stories about him using a drone or something without a licence.
I also read the dad was in court for illegally flying over football matches at stadiums recording the games. Somebody also posted that he was involved in criminal activity too in his hometown allegedly

Whats her actual talent though!!? She isn't even charasmatic when she films.

New video faking that Tiana drowns - this is all gutter level
Really disgusting. What if her viewers actually lost somebody to drowning. Poor classless tasteless videos. Or is it an excuse to say looookwe have a swimming pool

Reactions: 5
Concerning about what level of parenting is going on in that household when the parents think that skit is a good idea and partake in it

• Heart
That is disgusting. They seem to be getting really desperate now.
A while back, They decided to turn her channel into a gaming channel. Im presuming this was because a lot of gaming channels make millions. But it was a huge fail... they lost views and subscribers because it was such a change of content to what people had signed up for... and all Tiana did was film her screen while she played Roblox for hours. They realised they weren't making money like before... so are now returning with the boring old fake, rehearsed pranks

• Heart