Tiana (Toys and Me)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they bought that other house as there forever home with there nana spent so much furnishing it and now just upped and moved again something is really off

Reactions: 3
Rough summery..
- apologised for stopping vlogs without explanation, they needed time as a family after the death of his dad. Back after 8 months!
- spent the vlog driving round the woods in a little mini 4x4 off roader and chopping up wood with axes
- Their renting a house with lots of land/ acres of forest… debating buying quad bikes
- T is in the process of building/designing her own house
- only parents in the vlog plus some clips of T&J on a family holiday
- new vlog up in a few days, potentially tomorrow
---
IMG_5908.jpeg

land of the house they’re in
IMG_5907.jpeg

His ‘man cave shed
IMG_5906.jpeg
IMG_5904.jpeg
IMG_5903.jpeg

the house T is building
IMG_5901.jpeg

---
IMG_5909.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So they are back to gloat? All they do is move show off the house move show off the house. Considering she got signed by same agency as ksi when they moved to the last house find it odd they went so quiet and moved again surely the money will dry up at some point the way they blow through it. Also Tiana barely in the video why not just call it Tianas parents channel?
---
She’s been taken off the agency website she was signed by so likely been dropped.

Last edited:
I noticed they still have Charlie but what happened to the golden retriever that they got for Tiana?

I noticed they still have Charlie but what happened to the golden retriever that they got for Tiana?
Exactly what I thought Where's the golden retriever. Yes only come back to gloat. They call Tiana humble I think complete opposite the whole family base the videos posted to gloat. Nigel is so painful to watch is it about Tiana or him?. So Tiana earnt that money and she gets a small pokey house compared to the parents extreme lavish homes... if exploiting your kids to make you millions makes you happy fab but I question do you do it to make something of the child or is it to line their pockets 🤔 we all know the answer .

They are so fake and unlikeable - why is it a good idea for your 15 year old to live on their own and the dad constantly shouting at Tiana that she needs to do the cooking and cleaning, she’s doing her GCSES this year she shouldn’t have those responsibilities.

Sorry but Tiana is so wooden and lacks any enthusiasm in front of the camera, hope she gets to pursue interior design or architecture if it’s what she wants to do (says she can’t because she’s a YouTuber 😭)

Another house bought. Clearly come back on utube to help pay for the build up. Tiana doesn’t really want to do it so dad is I think. They say she is humble but she is beyond spoilt. Having a house built for her now and dad keep bragging how big everything is and what they doing for her etc. his fake laugh does my head in

Reactions: 5