Tiana (Toys and Me)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A while back, They decided to turn her channel into a gaming channel. Im presuming this was because a lot of gaming channels make millions. But it was a huge fail... they lost views and subscribers because it was such a change of content to what people had signed up for... and all Tiana did was film her screen while she played Roblox for hours. They realised they weren't making money like before... so are now returning with the boring old fake, rehearsed pranks
Yeah my lil bro and niece used to watch her, this was before when she did the pranks. Even they were bored when they stopped that in favour for the Roblox crap. I would be too. Who wants to watch her play Roblox for hours??

Yes, some gamers do that and make loads but I guess they have more personality too which she dosen't. I wouldn't be surprised it was the dad behind that, as you say gamers make loads, we know he's greedy he probably suggested the change of content. But like you said, that's not what people subscribed for.

Well I guess that's why they've turned back to the pranks, but the kind of pranks they're pulling lately are in extremely bad taste. Are the parents tone deaf?? Why they think it's a good idea??

Reactions: 2
Also now she is getting older she won't be as relatable to kids. My eldest watched her when he was about 7, he wouldn't be interested now as Tiana is what, 13 or 14 now? The kid pranks will only wash for so long surely, then what will they do!

Tiana is very bland and boring. Nice kid, but she's too much of an introvert and quiet to be a youtuber. Think they need to stop buying her so many gifts. She just throws them on the floor when she opens them. Doesn't look at them or appreciate them. I dont think its her fault, they buy about 100 presents. Of course shes going to get a bit bored of them after opening the first 20...

I would LOVE to see them do some charity woth Tiana. Like bring her to a food bank, homeless shelter, donate to charity, visit hospitals with toys etc

Reactions: 4
Last paragraph: that's a good idea actually, but let's face it they wouldn't do something like that.

I know right, if you look back few years she legit got like 100 presents. I don't think there's any need, unless you want a spoilt brat. But I think they've toned the presents down now as she's older. Maybe a case of more costly but less presents.

With Tiana being wealthy & also mixed race she has an advantage & so much potential to do interesting and educational kid & teen videos about things such as
▪︎Growing up mixed race
▪︎Exploring both sides heritage
▪︎Family tree & ethnic dna tests
▪︎Jamaican & English cultures/foods
▪︎Afro texture hairstyles
▪︎Racism, bullying etc
▪︎How to swim/ Water safety (as they have a pool

The problem with youtubers is they start off with nothing & are relatable and the same as the rest of us. Then they get really popular, make money & all of a sudden they think their celebrities and too good for the old content.

Just look at Madison Sarah , Anastasia Kingsnorth, Zoella, Rosie McClelland, Niki&Gabi DeMartino, Grace & Grace, Grimwade Gang...... they were all so relatable & down to earth at first..... now they all act a bit snobby

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The latest video... Isla best me up... can they actually sink any lower

• Wow
Reactions: 5
What annoys me is the parents bad acting & staged pranks..... a least if they were real pranks, meaning the parents didnt know about them. They would be much better. The pranks in poor taste.

Reactions: 3
Has anyone watched their new house tour? Surely this isn’t just off youtube money?! That money’s not going to last forever!!

Reactions: 1
Has anyone watched their new house tour? Surely this isn’t just off youtube money?! That money’s not going to last forever!!
I’m sure I’ve seen this house before on Matt and Summer’s YT channel. Not to my taste but they’ve clearly got a few million on the bank! (Or did!)

omg tiana has switched up her content now that she is older and they live in such a big house AND she is having her high school friend in some of the new videos AND she is really starting to grow up they had a q and a in the latest video also please can we start this thread again as in more people should on here about them would be really interesting :)

omg tiana has switched up her content now that she is older and they live in such a big house AND she is having her high school friend in some of the new videos AND she is really starting to grow up they had a q and a in the latest video also please can we start this thread again as in more people should on here about them would be really interesting :)
I caught the tail end of one yesterday with a friend in the pool, they were answering viewers' questions. One of which was "are you straight or gay?" I nearly fell off my chair, last time I watched she was playing with dolls and being horrible to Isla :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I caught the tail end of one yesterday with a friend in the pool, they were answering viewers' questions. One of which was "are you straight or gay?" I nearly fell off my chair, last time I watched she was playing with dolls and being horrible to Isla :eek:
they were also laughing a lot in that video like for example " on the weekends we hang out with each other and some other people HAHAHA" like whats so funny about that and after asnwersing the gay question later on they told the dad and he was like OMGGG and his reaction to it was very weird and their reactions to the gay question was weird too...like they said they support it but they were also making fun of it also like WHY WOULD WE BE GAY type you know yeah they whole video was weird they stole their parents phone in the middle of the night to order food and they didnt wake and realise and they werent mad about it the next day??? like obviously they know all of this happend like her dad edits the videos...

I just watched ‘the bad news’ vlog where the dad was wimpering on about cancelling their holiday to Dubai without actually telling us why I’m sure I didn’t miss the reason

I just watched ‘the bad news’ vlog where the dad was wimpering on about cancelling their holiday to Dubai without actually telling us why I’m sure I didn’t miss the reason
they seem to like making random vlogs about small topics for some reason...

tiana posted another video with that same girl and they stayed up all night on a school night and her parents were so mad not sure if it was an act oe they were actually mad what does everyone else think?

tiana posted another video with that same girl and they stayed up all night on a school night and her parents were so mad not sure if it was an act oe they were actually mad what does everyone else think?
I saw that and thought they were actually annoyed. Saw the dad also blamed the mum and called out her parenting! I assume that was for the camera as she stayed calm and didn't slap the nonsense out of him 🤯🤣🤣

i think tiana is slight over her head just a bit keeping in mind she is 14 like staying awake all night on a school night and complaining about school seems a bit like every teen but the difference she did it with a friend and literally for what i'm not getting mad at her but i think she has a bit too much freedom when it comes to her sleeping schedule lmao sounds stupid i know but the whole thing just sounds a bit weird and i find it hard to believe they actually stayed awake the whole night or if it was just an act

What’s going on they moving house again????i don’t these are their houses now. I think they are rented something dodgy here