Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can be very healthy as a vegan if you eat the correct foods. you don't have to live off children's party snacks and processed ready meals like they do.
Of course you can, I follow many healthy looking vegans. I’m just saying if going vegan following their regime is the way to go, I’d rather not 😃

Reactions: 5
Paul’s a beg in his allotment shed. Chuck us a fiver, or a new air fryer.

Thats my offering for the next thread title 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 2
They're cheeky bustards. They can dust the cobwebs off Jason's wallet and pay for their own stuff. Paul said on his recent Friday live that someone recently bought them something similar off their beg list for his allotment and he Said again that he was intending to buy it at the end of the month but someone got it for them. That is just total bullshit. If he intends to buy it himself, don't even put it on his beg list then.

So what happens about a new thread? Will someone be making the new thread? Chinese Alan, are you making the new thread? Seems fitting as you inspired this thread

Last edited:
The other day, I was wondering if there were other youtubers who manipulate people for free stuff so I searched on YouTube and came across a story of a so called influencer called Elle Derby who sent an email to a hotel in Dublin asking if the owner was interested in doing a "collaboration" as she called it. This collaboration consisted of her and Her boyfreind receiving a "complimentary" 4 night stay at the hotel in exchange of a mention of the hotel on her YouTube channel. These so called influencers are such cheeky bastards. So entitled that she thinks they can bullshit their way through life without paying for anything, anyway, the hotel owner whose name is Paul stenson (who is an absolute legend) sent her an amazingly sarcastic email back basically telling her to basically folk off and stop scrounging. The story got quite big in the media and she was outed as a scrounging freeloader and was bombarded with a torrent of abuse from normal folk who didn't appreciate her freeloading.

Strangely enough, the owner of the hotel whose name is Paul is a gay man and his boyfreind is called Jason . Just a coincidence but unlike those vegan guys, they are morally sound and they hate freeloaders.

And the social media influencer put on a video of herself having a rant about the reply email she received from the hotel and the backlash to her shameless scrounging in which expressed her 'woe is me, why is everyone picking on me' feelings on the matter and then she said I FEEL I HAVE DONE NOTHING WRONG. And there you have it , ladies and gentleman, That right there is the problem. These people feel so entitled that they see nothing wrong in asking for and expecting things for free. The rest of us have to pay for stuff so, she should too

Last edited:
I am subscribed to loads of similar channels and they are the only ones who blatantly go after the money and gifts straight from subs. Paul uses the word 'friend' to describe Mary Karen who had sent him free stuff. Turns out she lives in Florida. He's never met her and is certainly not a friend. I can see how people get sucked into giving stuff to these types. It's a bit of a transactional relationship....I give you an expensive Air fryer and you pretend to be my friend/family on a public platform.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yep, totally one way. You give me expensive stuff, il give you fake words and smiles. Hardly a fair exchange with a stranger you will never meet

Reactions: 6
mabye contact big companies to strike a deal, fair enough but targeting and manipulating individual strangers for handouts is just wrong.

Reactions: 3
They're cheeky bustards. They can dust the cobwebs off Jason's wallet and pay for their own stuff. Paul said on his recent Friday live that someone recently bought them something similar off their beg list for his allotment and he Said again that he was intending to buy it at the end of the month but someone got it for them. That is just total bullshit. If he intends to buy it himself, don't even put it on his beg list then.

So what happens about a new thread? Will someone be making the new thread? Chinese Alan, are you making the new thread? Seems fitting as you inspired this thread
Yeh I can do. I suggested a thread title yesterday so has Tele Franatic with more likes. More likes wins the title for the next thread, so any more suggestions welcome everyone x

Reactions: 1
This was my favorite and it got 9 likes

Beggy vegan twits. Tinned soup and chips.

Reactions: 3
I didn’t see that one. Thanks Purr.
Sorry should have linked to it.

My ideas included

Dude where's my campervan
Those vegan guys 2 - revenge of the turds
Dirty rotten scroungers

But I am happy to add my vote to

Beggy vegan twits - Tinned soup and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.