Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh! Pissed up squabble on tonight's live. Jason - "Don't tell me off when we're live". Good on ya lad! :ROFLMAO:
I could not see what Paul had done to deserve that. I watched it a few times. He certainly didn't have a go at him .. how odd. If you didn't know them and just see that bit you would think the relationship was the other way around to what we believe it is.

Reactions: 5
I didn't see it. Do you think it was staged to get away from the wet blanket reputation Jason seems to be getting?

There was a car vlog were Paul and Jason were trying to convince us it was Jason with the anger issues.

Reactions: 4
I didn't see it either! Jason is definitely a wet blanket! Yes, they've obviously been taken note of what's been said on here about Jason being so passive.

Actually I just watched it , it's around 1 HR 30 towards the end. It did seem quite genuine and a bit out of character for Jason 😯. Paul was incredibly condescending 'calm yourself down sweetheart'. Jason will have paid for that later, for showing him up I should imagine. Passive aggressive punishment usually.

Reactions: 6
Seemed odd, Jason seemed to get angry at Paul when Paul didn't do anything that time. Or mabye I missed what was going on. Mabye Jason just assumed Paul was about to get angry with him which suggests Paul does often get angry with him off camera

Seemed odd, Jason seemed to get angry at Paul when Paul didn't do anything that time. Or mabye I missed what was going on. Mabye Jason just assumed Paul was about to get angry with him which suggests Paul does often get angry with him off camera
Yes it was a bit odd as Paul just asked him to scroll up..I think he even said please. I suspect it's an old argument that triggered Jason into feeling got at. I wonder if he gets told off quite a bit and it made him snap.

Jason looked tired and pissed off during the live, I think that’s why he snapped. He looks exhausted all the time. Paul looked embarrassed Jason snapped at him. I didn’t see Paul have a go at him to be fair, I think it was a slight over reaction on Jason’s part but he just looked so tired and to be fair Paul always has a pop at him on the lives at some point so maybe Jason just let his nice guard down for once. Good on him.

I think Pal had been doing his usual, interrupting, n singing , before Jason snapped, but I might be wrong .He did look knackered though 😴 🤔

Reactions: 2
Paul gets a bit weird around the live comments. The most benign comment can be quickly pounced on and he gets stressed over the smallest of things (eg retracting a comment). I suspect his paranoia kicks in when comments are coming in fast and he wants to read them all. In the past I have seen him get irritated with the comments jumping and Jason trying to quickly get back. I think that is why Jason was defensive. I hope Paul let it go afterwards.

Reactions: 1
About a Minuite before Jason got snappy at Paul, jason was talking about the new batman movie and was in mid sentence when Paul just rudely and carelessly spoke over him about a different subject, causing Jason to abruptly stop talking, which I thought was a bit out of order from Paul. Mabye Jason was seething about this too. But I agree northern northerner that it's probably an old argument.

Mabye Jason is getting fed up of the lives every weekend. He probably looks tired cos he is tired of being filmed in his own house all the time. He works all week and just probably wants to relax without being forced to be an extra the 24 hour Paul burgess show. If I was Jason, I'd have a break from it all, let Paul do it on his own for a month

Last edited:
Jason looks fed up with it all and exhausted. I would imagine Paul is pretty draining to be with as he is so self absorbed.

You can be very healthy as a vegan if you eat the correct foods. you don't have to live off children's party snacks and processed ready meals like they do.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You can be very healthy as a vegan if you eat the correct foods. you don't have to live off children's party snacks and processed ready meals like they do.
It's frustrating, isn't it. Paul has demonstrated in the past that he knows how to cook relatively healthy meals with plenty of veg. They just choose not to because their vegan hauls of processed shite get more views.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.