Those Vegan Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Paul loves to preach in the community page of their You Tube channel. Spouting hate about Putin and Boris Johnson in Saudi. What the hell has that got to do with being vegan.:ROFLMAO: Go away you angry little man, and cook some tinned spaghetti, with oven chips from your gifted air fryer. Whilst wearing your sequinned, creepy disco shirt. Even Isis turned alien when she saw the tinned spaghetti.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh and another thing, I was just snooping on their fb group and I saw something posted by that bev Llewelyn yesterday. She wrote:

Benedict Bell thank you for reporting the comments of a charlatan selling wishes. Suitably removed and blocked.

If any of you see a comment that is offensive, spam or schilling for snake oil, please report it to the moderators.
Thank youπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Well Bev, I know someone who is constantly posting offensive things in the group ,spamming the group with rubbish and is the biggest conman I've ever come accross. PAUL BURGESS

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Check out the latest post! A true malignant narcissist in action. Wow, just WOW!
That's really funny. I wonder if there is a claim coming on πŸ€”.

I suspect the reason it's taken so long and is not being treated as the mega drama Paul seems to think it is, is because it was originally diagnosed as a wart. I have a feeling that the only reason it has gotten this far is because Paul has been a bit of s "Karen" about it. My experience with the NHS and cancer is they really don't mess about with it. I can't believe all those professionals have let him down. It doesn't add up.

Can't believe Jason is taking the day off work. It will be over with in a minute. For all that anger and aggression he really is a right baby πŸ™„

Reactions: 4
He is such a moaning wuss. I honestly think that having a tooth out is worse. Would Jason take a day off work if Paul had a tooth out? Northern northerner, you are spot on about the nhes not messing about with possible cancer scares, they rush you through, my mum had a growth that concerned her last year and they rushed it all through and thank god it was just an infection and nothing to worry about...the whole process from seeing the doctor to getting her results was about two or three weeks so I don't know what Paul is on about. he is definetly ramping up for a big gofundme, I can feel it in my bones.....my money is on a campervan or kefalonia fundraiser

He's filming the fakking surgery....Jeezus. Who give a tit. He should film himself sleeping, do a live stream of himself sleeping. Why does he think the whole world is interested in this crap. Paul might be obsessed with himself but no one else is.

Remember kids, don't send him sympathy, he doesn't want your sympathy. He only wants your money, and he only wants your presents

The postal service is gonna be busy after that post. Next time I have my ear pierced I expect you lot to send me a loads of presents. Haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
He's going to take a picture in of Gemini to show the surgeon πŸ˜†. I'm sure Oldham dermatology department are having a right laugh today. "A drag queen's just arrived so I better not slice up their face like I usually do" πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
  • Heart
He's going to take a picture in of Gemini to show the surgeon πŸ˜†. I'm sure Oldham dermatology department are having a right laugh today. "A drag queen's just arrived so I better not slice up their face like I usually do" πŸ˜‚.
Gemini looks even rougher than Paul does. That's quite an achievement. 🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Can't he do anything in a quiet and dignified way? The surgeon probably just wants people to be quiet so he can do his job. Paul will probably be doing his drag act for the cameras while the surgeons trying to get him to stay still long enough to clip his mole off.

The doctors know that it's just a mole and nothing to worry about, that's why it's not been looked at earlier, because it's not priority. But Paul would probably prefer if his very important mole was sorted out before people with actual health problems. He's so entitled

Hang on , he's had that mole for ages, I can't remember him not having that mole. Is this just a way to get more presents? Naaaahh, not our Paul. Hehe

Last edited:
Yeah, I thought so, just an excuse to to get more pity presents.

He's just put an update on that he's home and had the mole removed and that he's putting up the video soon. Oooohhh can't wait to see Paul get a mole chopped off his face.rivettting stuff, better than Corriedale any day

• Haha
  • Sick
If he does end up suing I hope he gets a proper solicitor and not rely on the great legal mind of Jason like before.

Reactions: 3
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm sure he said the consultant said he was almost 100% sure it was nothing to worry about but will take a sample to make sure and Paul said can he just take it off rather than do that?

I had a growth taken off my arm I had a few Drs come look at it as it was a rare one apparently. but it was taken off no fuss no bother I drove myself 15 miles there and 15 miles back and just got home in time to cooked and serve up that night's dinner.

Reactions: 2
It wouldn't Suprise me if he tries, anything for a few quid, but it's ridiculous if he does.theres people with life threatening illnesses who need the nhs services more than a whinger with a mole. He moans that it's ridiculous that it's taken so long but people who need major ops have waited for just as long during Covid. I bet he never mentions the cancer concern again once he's received enough presents and then it's ONWARDS to the next scam

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.