Those Vegan Guys #4 Sniff, Slurp, Beg, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand the recent live, Paul had criticised The Vegan Camp Out in the past for not being COVID safe enough. But now he's defending them? The only issue vegans had were that the vegan camp out was taking place at somewhere that also was hosting hunting and fishing events, naturally it felt like a conflict of interest. It seems odd for him to suddenly be more tolerant now, when he seemed to so readily call out anything and anyone that wasn't vegan

Reactions: 5
I don't understand the recent live, Paul had criticised The Vegan Camp Out in the past for not being COVID safe enough. But now he's defending them? The only issue vegans had were that the vegan camp out was taking place at somewhere that also was hosting hunting and fishing events, naturally it felt like a conflict of interest. It seems odd for him to suddenly be more tolerant now, when he seemed to so readily call out anything and anyone that wasn't vegan
Yes you are right to be suspicious. it's almost as if he wants TVQs to be on stage next year. Just a wild stab in the dark. 🤷‍♂️

He said they would be going next year now, after months of slagging the event off. Change of heart because he is hopeful of a booking or free tickets 🤔

He said they would be going next year now, after months of slagging the event off. Change of heart because he is hopeful of a booking or free tickets 🤔
I can't be bothered watching his interview but he has said some really harsh things about vegan camp out from being irresponsible re COVID, the organizers ghosting him when he was booked, to just being about the money, not supporting grass roots talent, choosing inappropriate venue, being childish in their responses to criticisms.

Why the sudden change of heart?

Reactions: 4
I noticed that on the thread on plant based new, bush bash bosh replied with

Those Vegan Guys Hi loves! shhh! I have liked. Bye loves. Snort sniff #

Come on , own up, which one of you is bishbbashbosh? Haha

• Haha

I just had a look on that post why are so many people recommending them, do they literally not see how awful Paul’s behaviour is or the lack of any actual cooking … any fool can go shopping and look on the shelf for vegan products…

I can't be bothered watching his interview but he has said some really harsh things about vegan camp out from being irresponsible re COVID, the organizers ghosting him when he was booked, to just being about the money, not supporting grass roots talent, choosing inappropriate venue, being childish in their responses to criticisms.

Why the sudden change of heart?
Definitely up to something hoping to get on the stage for sure, My son attends every year I’ll have my son looking out for him if attends the next one to give him a good swift kick to the shin and tell him Linda sends her regards 😂

• Haha
That poor Jordan from VCO having to sit through an hour and a half of Pauls grovelling sycophancy and back peddling all because Paul wants to be in the line up next year. Poor guy basically said he can't promise anything but he will try and not to take it personally or see it as rejection.

I'm really not wanting to be mean but TVQs are absolute cringe. Not to mention Paul's attitude problem when he doesn't get his own way.

Well, if by some miracle, He menages to get the vegan queens a gig at camp out, they will flop massively. It will be an embarrassment. This is a big event with a big stage. This isn’t the local old folks home, or some tin pot small town pride event.

I'm just catching up.Does Jase smoke too? I didn't realise 😕
Can't remember, who said they've never seen Paul pissed 🤔 He's leathered on a lot of the Mukbang's, n Friday night chats ! 🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm just catching up.Does Jase smoke too? I didn't realise 😕
Can't remember, who said they've never seen Paul pissed 🤔 He's leathered on a lot of the Mukbang's, n Friday night chats ! 🤣
I think I said I have never seen Jason pissed. Paul's always drunk on the lives. He always looks hungover on the vlogs. I don't think he goes a day sober.

Just flipped through the vegan campotmchat video they posted, quite boring but toward the end Paul does mention to the guy about his disappointment in not getting a slot at campout a few years ago. Paul admitted he was jealous because of the bigger name act that were on. He is a bitter little man......but also talentless. The guy said he will try to get them on next year or the year after but he also backed it up with ‘if it doesn’t work out don’t see it as rejection’ so I am thinking he doesn’t really want them on but wanted to be nice as he could about it. I think the whole bloody interview was about Paul wanting to get a slot there. After all his slagging off about campout. He is so fickle, if I was there and they came on, I’d want my money back.lol

Oh my god, this is amazing. Paul can’t delete posts there. Keep posting updates if anyone else comments

Just went to the page. Noticed that Paul replied to the negative comment with

BishBash Bosh thanks for the review. Instead of pandering to your dislikes which only causes anger, why not focus on the things you DO like and share them. We do believe that's what the thread was about.

That's what I was going to say when I posted it yesterday 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Just flipped through the vegan campotmchat video they posted, quite boring but toward the end Paul does mention to the guy about his disappointment in not getting a slot at campout a few years ago. Paul admitted he was jealous because of the bigger name act that were on. He is a bitter little man......but also talentless. The guy said he will try to get them on next year or the year after but he also backed it up with ‘if it doesn’t work out don’t see it as rejection’ so I am thinking he doesn’t really want them on but wanted to be nice as he could about it. I think the whole bloody interview was about Paul wanting to get a slot there. After all his slagging off about campout. He is so fickle, if I was there and they came on, I’d want my money back.lol
I got the impression he wanted him to attend camp out but Paul kept pushing for line-up. I may be wrong but I think he was politely telling him he's no chance. He talked about the importance of big names from a business POV and they get thousands of people asking to be in the lineup. He said something along the lines of don't see it as rejection but an opportunity to improve. Paul was talking as though it was a foregone conclusion.

Reactions: 2
Yes, he said he is welcome to attend as a guest.......it’s almost like saying he is not welcome to attend as a performer. When he doesn’t get on next years bill he will be slagging them offf again

• Haha
The lies in the vco vlog are shocking. I really feel sorry for Jordan, he is a lovely, articulate guy and he must see past the BS coming from Paul. I really wish he had seen all the shite they have spouted about his event before taking part. Apparently the only reason Paul didn't attend this year was because on TVQ bookings 🤔

Reactions: 3
The lies in the vco vlog are shocking. I really feel sorry for Jordan, he is a lovely, articulate guy and he must see past the BS coming from Paul. I really wish he had seen all the shite they have spouted about his event before taking part. Apparently the only reason Paul didn't attend this year was because on TVQ bookings 🤔
I don't know how his regular followers cannot see the glaringly obvious manipulation with this guy. The mind boggles.

I agree , Its difficult to wrap my mind around how people cannot see them for what they are but I suppose there will always be gullible people in the word and there will always be nasty people in the world willing to take advantage of the gullible ones. Paul has no sense of pride and no sense of shame and Jason is not much better for sitting around and watching it happen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.