Those Vegan Guys #4 Sniff, Slurp, Beg, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The irony of Paul being against cancel culture when he's willing to cancel anyone and anything, and block his own viewers at the drop of a hat over nothing. One rule for him, one rule for everyone else

Reactions: 6
The irony of Paul being against cancel culture when he's willing to cancel anyone and anything, and block his own viewers at the drop of a hat over nothing. One rule for him, one rule for everyone else
Exactly! I kept watching his expression, he honestly thinks he didn't do anything wrong 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think I said I have never seen Jason pissed. Paul's always drunk on the lives. He always looks hungover on the vlogs. I don't think he goes a day sober.
Omg sorry! I'm knackered at the mo, n a bit stressed, but not as stressed as these two with their flat tyre crisis 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Omg sorry! I'm knackered at the mo, n a bit stressed, but not as stressed as these two with their flat tyre crisis 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I did chuckle a bit when he said they had a flat tyre, but felt a teensy weensy bit sorry for them too. But then he was being an absolute head towards a woman with a trantruming toddler on a bus and I thought karma is a you know what Paul Burgess.

Poor Jason had burnout and had to spend the afternoon on the Xbox calming down. Good grief. What a pair they are!

• Haha
Just flipped through the vegan campotmchat video they posted, quite boring but toward the end Paul does mention to the guy about his disappointment in not getting a slot at campout a few years ago. Paul admitted he was jealous because of the bigger name act that were on. He is a bitter little man......but also talentless. The guy said he will try to get them on next year or the year after but he also backed it up with ‘if it doesn’t work out don’t see it as rejection’ so I am thinking he doesn’t really want them on but wanted to be nice as he could about it. I think the whole bloody interview was about Paul wanting to get a slot there. After all his slagging off about campout. He is so fickle, if I was there and they came on, I’d want my money back.lol
Yeah, the more I think about it, the more it's unlikely to happen. 2022 - Bimini. 2023 - TVG. They only get booked for those Pride events because they're cheap. I reckon £300 between the two of them.

Reactions: 3
Just watched a few minuites of his new moaney kitchen video, couldn’t stand any more of it. Does he ever stop whinging? One minuite, he moaning cos he’s stuck in the house and now he’s moaning cos he is busy. I think he just likes moaning. And he mentioned in his good wolf bad wolf story that greed is one of the bad wolfs attributes. I think Paul has overfed the bad wolf to the point of bursting. That is the most obese wolf in the world

300 quid at a normal small town pride event? Not sure about that. I reckon 150 quid between them if they’re lucky.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just watched the kitchen whinge fest. That wolf story is so inspiring 😀 Not surprised he was sucking up to the vegan camp out guy. The only reason he slagged if off was because the dreadful vegan queens weren’t offered a gig.

If he thinks he’s in with a chance of a ‘performance, and I use that word lightly.- then he’ll do or say anything to get in there!
Dreadful hypocrisy coming from the him as per…

• Haha
Coming in after watching the chilli tasting my god I could not sit next to Stuart eating without slapping him silly
the noise he makes is like a cow chewing cud 😂 but his reaction to the psyco sauce was priceless 🤣

Reactions: 4
Coming in after watching the chilli tasting my god I could not sit next to Stuart eating without slapping him silly
the noise he makes is like a cow chewing cud 😂 but his reaction to the psyco sauce was priceless 🤣
Oh goodness. I have never seen a grown up eat in such a noisy fashion. 🤢 I couldn't finish the video.

I can see Jason leaving that bitter old sod for Stuart one day

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t like defending Paul but I think he was simply referencing one of the hot sauces they tried in the video. The name of the sauce is PSYCHO JUICE

The hot sauce video with Stuart was hilarious I have to admit. Stuart is so funny, Oh my god, oh my god 😂😂

The hot sauce video with Stuart was hilarious I have to admit. Stuart is so funny, Oh my god, oh my god 😂😂
Stuart's reaction to the two final hot sauces was hilarious! 😂😂😂😂 Paul could be nicer about the comments but there's no change there.

• Haha
Stuart's reaction to the two final hot sauces was hilarious! 😂😂😂😂 Paul could be nicer about the comments but there's no change there.
He was brilliant. I could watch that again and laugh just as much. He’s a character.

I didn’t see what Paul said in the comments, I guess he hates the attention on Stuart lol

Stuart is deffo hilarious, very intelligent n witty .His facial expressions are priceless 🤣🤣

I wonder if Paul is threatened by Stuart as he seems to be very intelligent and naturally entertaining. Paul tries too hard and comes across as a bit desperate and insecure. Is Stuart a decent singer?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.