Those Vegan Guys #4 Sniff, Slurp, Beg, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen that on his those vegan guy Facebook page, he has posted this statement PLEASE STOP ABUSING COWS AND THEIR CHILDREN WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY ALTERNATIVES. now, fair enough, that is ok as a statement but what is the point in posting that in his private vegan group? The only people who will see that are already vegans. If he feels so strongly about it, why doesn’t he get off his arse and out of his comfort zone of yes men pandering to him and get the message out to non vegans? No point in saying this to people who are already vegan

Reactions: 5
Just seen that on his those vegan guy Facebook page, he has posted this statement PLEASE STOP ABUSING COWS AND THEIR CHILDREN WHEN THERE ARE SO MANY ALTERNATIVES. now, fair enough, that is ok as a statement but what is the point in posting that in his private vegan group? The only people who will see that are already vegans. If he feels so strongly about it, why doesn’t he get off his arse and out of his comfort zone of yes men pandering to him and get the message out to non vegans? No point in saying this to people who are already vegan
I see what you're saying but not everyone in that group are vegan.

Maybe if he takes a leaf out of his own book and stops abusing human beings on his social media accounts … I might listen to him hole that he is, this is a part of veganism that riles me ( sorry vegans I know you are not all like that twit ) I have absolutely no problem with someone being vegan and will of course go out of my way to provide them a suitable meal but please don’t preach to me because I eat meat … usually only once a week and never “ Supermarket Meat” but I still eat meat, I don’t touch alcohol and I don’t smoke but I’ll be fucked if I’m giving up my weekly meat treat.

Reactions: 2
I am vegan, and I never preach or judge anyone or even talk about. Veganism but if someone asks me why I am vegan I will just tell them why it is right for me. Everyone else can make their own decisions. I never write anything about veganism on Facebook. I am a vegan but it doesn’t define me and being a vegan isn’t my hobby....I don’t see why vegans in his group are so obsessed with veganism like it’s a hobby. When I wasn’t a vegan I didn’t keep talking about food and now I am vegan I don’t keep going on about it either,

I honestly think Paul Burgess is about promoting Paul Burgess. If it wasn't veganism it would be something else. He is a virtue signaller and there is more than a whiff of hypocrisy and inconsistency about him.

What kind of vegan doesn't get pet insurance when they can quite easily afford luxuries for themselves? How can he yap on about misogyny when he insults many women and use misogynistic language? How can he talk about homophobia one minute then slate the LGB Alliance as being a hate group? It's pro LGB but doesn't centre the T as T is not about sexual orientation.

He just wants to appear to be the good guy but without the intelligence to fully pull it off. To me he just comes across as insincere.

Reactions: 7
he is like a dodgy car salesman, saying anything’s he thinks will pull in easy cash. He is selfish and greedy and anyone who can’t see this in him and hand their cash over to him deserve to be conned by him. He is doing everything he can to convince him he is worthy of their handouts and then He is smoking and drinking away their money

So we are treated to another atrocious what we eat in week… to be fair it wasn’t as processed as usual and he did seem to cook a few things ( well chuck a few vegetables together into a frying pan ) 🤣 My son often eats a tofu scramble which he really enjoys I did laugh though they had 2 soft pittas and a wrap each but by the time Jason had filled one pitta there was hardly anything left in the bowl … and Paul was saying there’s plenty there I beg to differ.

Reactions: 3
So we are treated to another atrocious what we eat in week… to be fair it wasn’t as processed as usual and he did seem to cook a few things ( well chuck a few vegetables together into a frying pan ) 🤣 My son often eats a tofu scramble which he really enjoys I did laugh though they had 2 soft pittas and a wrap each but by the time Jason had filled one pitta there was hardly anything left in the bowl … and Paul was saying there’s plenty there I beg to differ.
I thought this as well! Surely that cannot be a full meal, no wonder they resort to the cigarettes and wine if that's what Paul's serving up at tea time in the Burgess/Brommers household:( The amount of oil seeping out from Paul's homemade tomato pasta sauce made me heave, swear there was more oil in it than Plot25™️ tomatoes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I thought this as well! Surely that cannot be a full meal, no wonder they resort to the cigarettes and wine if that's what Paul's serving up at tea time in the Burgess/Brommers household:( The amount of oil seeping out from Paul's homemade tomato pasta sauce made me heave, swear there was more oil in it than Plot25™️ tomatoes!!
Yes. It looked like the equivalent of a sandwich. There was never enough to fill those pita breads and wraps.

I am vegan, and I never preach or judge anyone or even talk about. Veganism but if someone asks me why I am vegan I will just tell them why it is right for me. Everyone else can make their own decisions. I never write anything about veganism on Facebook. I am a vegan but it doesn’t define me and being a vegan isn’t my hobby....I don’t see why vegans in his group are so obsessed with veganism like it’s a hobby. When I wasn’t a vegan I didn’t keep talking about food and now I am vegan I don’t keep going on about it either,
I'm the same, I'm vegan and a few other family members are now vegan too, just because I shared my food with them and they saw how it can be really easy to be vegan. No bashing non-vegans, never talking down to people who aren't vegan, just being open and non-judgemental. My family who aren't vegan have also started to incorporate more plant based foods into their diet, and that's awesome
I do think part of him would relish in an echo chamber, where everyone tells him that he's right and agrees with him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Allllloooo MaLuvvs 👋🏼 thank you for the thread title victory. I’m just getting round to sneaking a peak of the Live from the weekend:

P: I’m sorry I’d like a bit more wine *shakes glass at Jason*
J: you’re supping that like water.
P: I’m eating. I drink wine while I’m eating.

Jason has the patience of a saint but every time I feel sorry for him I remember that he is complicit in Paul’s harm towards others.

Reactions: 7
I find that incredibly rude.. shaking his glass in front of Jason. I would just give him the bottle and tell him to pour his own. He even had to go down to the spa to pick it up for him Jason's such a skivvy. Paul drinks way faster than Jason and never seems pissed. Partners of alcoholics often moderate or stop drinking altogether in order to keep things together. They are also aware that a certain percentage of the bottle is allocated to their partner and know to only drink a small amount.

I notice Jason often comments on Paul's drinking 'thats enough for you'. It's like he is care taking him. Paul was recently asked if he gave up the wine to lose weight and he said he can't as he needs it to wind down. I do feel sorry for Jason but his codependency suggests he needs therapy himself. I often wonder what his own childhood was like. Highly likely that someone in his family was dysfunctional and he took on a caregiver, fixer role.

Paul was recently asked if he gave up the wine to lose weight and he said he can't as he needs it to wind down.
He says he CAN'T give up wine?
Many many times he's said on a vlog or a live that people say they can't go vegan as they can't give up cheese/milk. His reply? "it's not that you can't, you can. It's because you won't"
Doesn't the same rule apply to him drinking wine?

Reactions: 6
I used to have a boss who was a bit of a crook, a dodgy guy. He often said “do as I say, not as I do”. Total hypocrisy. Paul is definetly a ‘do as I say not as I do’ guy. It’s impossible to respect him when he is a hypocrite,

He says he CAN'T give up wine?
Many many times he's said on a vlog or a live that people say they can't go vegan as they can't give up cheese/milk. His reply? "it's not that you can't, you can. It's because you won't"
Doesn't the same rule apply to him drinking wine?
No, no Flowerstar the same rules don’t apply to Burgess in his bubble of hypocrisy they only apply to others, as does negativity he can post wallowing in self pity but woe betide anyone else who happens to be struggling and could use a friendly ear they just get a torrent of abuse from him and his flock of sheep/followers

Oh my god, this is amazing. Paul can’t delete posts there. Keep posting updates if anyone else comments

Just went to the page. Noticed that Paul replied to the negative comment with

BishBash Bosh thanks for the review. Instead of pandering to your dislikes which only causes anger, why not focus on the things you DO like and share them. We do believe that's what the thread was about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’d love to go on there and tear Paul apart but as soon as I do, I am deleted from his little cult group.lol

The thing with Paul he can't ignore anything negative about himself, he gets really angry really quickly. Yet he is the first to snap at everyone else who has a teeny tiny fault or irritation. They all walk on eggshells around him whilst he calls everyone out. Horrible man

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.