Those Vegan Guys #4 Sniff, Slurp, Beg, Repeat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That vlog about the Queen šŸ™„ He thinks heā€™s the messiah. I can hardly wait for the one about Liz Truss šŸ˜œ

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That vlog about the Queen šŸ™„ He thinks heā€™s the messiah. I can hardly wait for the one about Liz Truss šŸ˜œ
I saw he posted it and immediately knew it would be him trying to look doe eyed and earnest while taking absolutely tit and bringing it round to his favourite subject ie Him so I gave it a miss šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1
.I am sick of them now. I have no desire to watch them at all anymore,, for any reason. I might look on here once in a while, see if anything interesting has happened but I cant see myself watching them anymore. Gonna fill my world and head with good stuff instead

Reactions: 6
He genuinely does think he is the most important man on the internet. He has an opinion on absolutely everything and feels the need to impart it on the world.

His channel has very much stalled over the past few months. It's become incredibly dull.

He genuinely does think he is the most important man on the internet. He has an opinion on absolutely everything and feels the need to impart it on the world.

His channel has very much stalled over the past few months. It's become incredibly dull.
I agree. Why do we need to wait on baited breath for his vlogs about Liz Truss or King Charles?

Reactions: 1
For someone who hates the Monarchy and for what it stands, they are both gutted that the 19th September isn't going to be made into an annual Bank Holiday.

Well to be fair lots of people donā€™t like the monarchy and what it stands for(me included, but
would be absolutely chuffed to get another permanent bank holiday.
We have the fewest in Europe!
Donā€™t care what the reason is or if it is royal related, just like many people are thrilled to get the day off work next Monday.

.I am sick of them now. I have no desire to watch them at all anymore,, for any reason. I might look on here once in a while, see if anything interesting has happened but I cant see myself watching them anymore. Gonna fill my world and head with good stuff instead
[/QUOTE
Completely agree. I pop on here sometimes to see whatā€™s happening but they are boring now. Itā€™s the same old content with the same arse lickers comments!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Watched him do a roasted courgette pesto and his ā€œpasta sauceā€ lord above he really doesnā€™t have a clue about cooking he put the seeds into the blender with the rest of the ingredients and expected it to blend it and even sounded surprised when the pesto was lumpy not smooth heads up numpty use a coffee grinder to blend the seeds first before adding if you want a smooth consistencyā€¦ and the pasta sauce was basically raw tomatoes and garlic blended with salt šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø No roasting of tomatoes and garlic first no touch of sugar to bring out the sweetness of the tomatoes Nope not our Paul šŸ¤£ just bung it in the blender, slop it in some plastic and throw it in the freezer

• Haha
Reactions: 9
OH good grief donā€™t make the mistake of watching the Cathedral City Cheese reviewā€¦ Iā€™ve never heard noises like it honestly chewing and smacking of lips and copious sniffing noises from Jasonā€™s direction šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø itā€™s 11 minutes and 26 seconds of torture ā€¦ but for anyone wanting to know if the cheese is any good my fussy son gives it a big thumbs up šŸ‘šŸ» and he literally hates most vegan cheeses šŸ¤£

• Haha
  • Wow
Just watched the latest shopping bits vlog Paul ended the vlog on his superior soap box about how we all except abusing animals because some cereals that contain Vit D is obtained via sheeps wool I hardly think shearing a sheep screams animal abuse surely killing vast number of bees in the pollination of avocado or almond trees is far more sadistic yet they seem to be fine consuming those ā€¦

Reactions: 4
Just watched the latest shopping bits vlog Paul ended the vlog on his superior soap box about how we all except abusing animals because some cereals that contain Vit D is obtained via sheeps wool I hardly think shearing a sheep screams animal abuse surely killing vast number of bees in the pollination of avocado or almond trees is far more sadistic yet they seem to be fine consuming those ā€¦
Lest we forget the non vegan cigarettes šŸ™„. He will atone for his sins I am sure.

The way Paul was grinning through Jason opening his presents on the live. You could see it was killing him the spotlight wasnā€™t on him šŸ˜‚

And Iā€™ll say it again, duck me Jason needs an MOT at the doctors and an iron infusion. He looks so run down. I was 43 last week, same age as him. Poor sod isnā€™t ageing well with Paulā€™s cuisine.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well I probably will not be on here much going forward put had to comment what a saddo Paul is. He made a post on his group saying how wrong it is that Aldi donā€™t keep their vegan products on the shelf for long enough. My god. He has got no life outside of shopping. Get a life burgess. If I go to a shop and they havenā€™t got something I want, I just think ,never mind il get it from somewhere else....I certainly donā€™t run home to start a hate campaign against a supermarket cos they havenā€™t got any vegan croissants. Hasnā€™t he got anything better to so with his time, for friggs sake

• Haha
Well I probably will not be on here much going forward put had to comment what a saddo Paul is. He made a post on his group saying how wrong it is that Aldi donā€™t keep their vegan products on the shelf for long enough. My god. He has got no life outside of shopping. Get a life burgess. If I go to a shop and they havenā€™t got something I want, I just think ,never mind il get it from somewhere else....I certainly donā€™t run home to start a hate campaign against a supermarket cos they havenā€™t got any vegan croissants. Hasnā€™t he got anything better to so with his time, for friggs sake
Seemingly not Wumbhi, Paul loves to moan and constantly be negative but as we all know only he is allowed to do that anyone else he will bully first and then block because they are bringing him down with their negativityā€¦

The way Paul was grinning through Jason opening his presents on the live. You could see it was killing him the spotlight wasnā€™t on him šŸ˜‚

And Iā€™ll say it again, duck me Jason needs an MOT at the doctors and an iron infusion. He looks so run down. I was 43 last week, same age as him. Poor sod isnā€™t ageing well with Paulā€™s cuisine.
You could see he was seething while Jason was unwrapping his presents and just in case we thought Paul hadnā€™t got Jason anything he had to mention that he was saving his present to give to him the next day šŸ¤£ ā€¦

Totally agree with you re: Jason ā€¦ he looks totally wiped out, pasty faced, and gaunt looking he and the chief cook Paul are definitely not a good advertisement for the vegan community ā€¦

Seemingly not Wumbhi, Paul loves to moan and constantly be negative but as we all know only he is allowed to do that anyone else he will bully first and then block because they are bringing him down with their negativityā€¦

You could see he was seething while Jason was unwrapping his presents and just in case we thought Paul hadnā€™t got Jason anything he had to mention that he was saving his present to give to him the next day šŸ¤£ ā€¦

Totally agree with you re: Jason ā€¦ he looks totally wiped out, pasty faced, and gaunt looking he and the chief cook Paul are definitely not a good advertisement for the vegan community ā€¦
He was wasnā€™t he šŸ¤£ absolutely seething. You could see through that awkward grin he was hating it being about Jason.

They put you off going vegan donā€™t they. Iā€™d have bought him an MOT at a private clinic for his birthday and a box of Spatone,

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.