Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
NEWSFLASH

PAUL HAS GOT A SECOND ROUND OF COVID
I don’t believe he had it the first time. We saw Jason’s test but never Paul’s and believe me if Paul had really had it he would have shown off his test too.

Now he has it ‘again’ it and oh look he shows his test.

So really he didn’t have it first time he just wanted to share his Covid busting hot dogs and he didn’t want Jason’s getting all the sympathy from their subs.

Also did anybody notice the mouldy pitta on this disgusting meal vlog?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm surprised that's all he's got with their hygiene standards. Perfect timing, that means he won't be able to start 'the job' or 'training'. Yet, will still be well enough for The Vegan Queens gigs. Creating his own lockdown to avoid real life, and chasing You Tube fame.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Found this for ya, where he looks almost normal ...View attachment 1260141
QUOTE="TowdemOwdam, post: 9738653, member: 302028"]
Found this for ya, where he looks almost normal ...View attachment 1260141
[/QUOTE]

Me and my sister love a good moan about Paul. I shared this earlier pic with her (Paul looking like an even bigger oddball than he does now) and she sent back a comparison… Mr Harvey from the Lovely Bones. I have to say the resemblance is uncanny and of course Mr Harvey was a fellow oddball. Total serial killer vibes.

Does anyone else find Aangarad's reference to him as 'drag mum' really gaslighty? I don't know whose idea that was but a 52 year old man is not anyone's mum and never will be and it's actually quite insulting to her actual mum and women who have raised children. He puts on a dress and eyeshadow and a strong northern accent and as if by magic is called 'mum'. 🙄
I saw an old vid on YT of when Paul was on that Manchester Channel and bearing in mind it was a good few year ago I’m pretty sure Stuart was there. It looked as though he was on the couch at the end of the show/end of credits. Now I’m not sure if he knew Paul already or whether he had originally been an audience member and was sat on the sofa at the end with the rest of the audience but it’s so odd. Stuart looks a lot lot younger that Paul and if you look on Stuart’s social media he also refers to Paul as his drag mum.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Well, I think he is saying he has had Covid since Monday now, so it doesn't look like he is making a big deal of it this time.....so far. Makes a change.

Besides, he's probably too busy planning other manipulation tactics on the back of Linda-gate. Any publicity is good publicity....if Linda-gate got him a lot of attention, he will play on that and use it for monetary gain....new merch on its way

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well, I think he is saying he has had Covid since Monday now, so it doesn't look like he is making a big deal of it this time.....so far. Makes a change.

Hope he didn't cough on his barber.

I saw an old vid on YT of when Paul was on that Manchester Channel and bearing in mind it was a good few year ago I’m pretty sure Stuart was there. It looked as though he was on the couch at the end of the show/end of credits. Now I’m not sure if he knew Paul already or whether he had originally been an audience member and was sat on the sofa at the end with the rest of the audience but it’s so odd. Stuart looks a lot lot younger that Paul and if you look on Stuart’s social media he also refers to Paul as his drag mum.
I can't find it, but i did find this one and as you can see he's wearing a t shirt trying to plug his non-existent business.

1652466972608.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I don’t believe he had it the first time. We saw Jason’s test but never Paul’s and believe me if Paul had really had it he would have shown off his test too.

Now he has it ‘again’ it and oh look he shows his test.

So really he didn’t have it first time he just wanted to share his Covid busting hot dogs and he didn’t want Jason’s getting all the sympathy from their subs.

Also did anybody notice the mouldy pitta on this disgusting meal vlog?
I wasn’t sure if it was mould or freezer burn 🤣….

Saw this on another thread and instantly made me think of Paul 😂
AE1C2058-5289-4B95-B842-BCA93A76B0FE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
I tnink I know the video you mean. It's him and Stuart in drag with two other drag queens. I think you might find it by going to the channel and look at their linked users. One of them is their tv appearances account I thin and its in there. Yeah it's a clip from some tinpot Manchester tv channel with the 4 of them talking about some pride event.

Haha, I love it. That could be in their merch list

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5

I can't find it, but i did find this one and as you can see he's wearing a t shirt trying to plug his non-existent business.

View attachment 1264415

OMG. He is a complete fantasist. Years working in the media. Running a theatre company. Actor. Loves the sound of his own voice. The cafe never existed, yet he is merching it.Typical narc. Me,me,me. But they never want to do the work.Years before Brexit and the pandemic.

• Haha

View attachment 1264415

What absolute waffle being kind to other beings and the plant 🤣🤣 News Flash… I don’t think Linda thinks you’re kind…. And all that processed tit you’re eating that’s being made in factories etc isn’t exactly kind to the planet …. Such a effing hypocrite.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He would probably love it. Bedding with his own face on it.

I've just added a few more merch ideas in my above post

Last edited:
  • Haha
I reckon his new employers have been reading here and binned him off. Excuse will be "Couldn't start my new job due to Long Covid - Sob!". Then a quick whip round of the subserviants for a long holiday in Kefalonia to get over this latest 'orror.

• Haha
What absolute waffle being kind to other beings and the plant 🤣🤣 News Flash… I don’t think Linda thinks you’re kind…. And all that processed tit you’re eating that’s being made in factories etc isn’t exactly kind to the planet …. Such a effing hypocrite.
He's a bloody charlatan.

Off topic a bit . Does anyone know anything about this gojiman fella that Paul seems to be enamored with? He gives me bad vibes as does hench herbivore but can't quite put my finger on it. Paul acts very sycophantic around him like he's a bit desperate to get into his good graces 🤔.

Reactions: 2
Is he wallowing in it?
I can’t stand Hench, the way he speaks to his partner, he’s so rude. Another one who likes the sound of his own voice,

My husband said about Paul, he better not wallow or talk about it on a vlog, it’s negative and it’ll bring everyone down 😜