Those Vegan Guys #3 Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly can't make any excuses for Jason - sorry, but he is a grown man capable of making his own choices. Many of us have dealt with difficult pasts and grown up. As far as I'm concerned the abused becoming the abuser is still abhorent. Jason not only allows this tit behaviour but benefits from it, whist playing the wet lettuice and condoning Fester's vile online attitude. No excuses, they are a pair of grabbing twats together. A 'nice guy' would never allow himself to be publicly connected to an arshole like like Burgess.
Yes he is a grown man capable of making his own choices but he’s been completely groomed by Paul for years from a young impressionable age and when you’ve been a victim of a complete narcissist for years it’s very hard to speak out or go up against them, I honestly don’t think Jason is a nasty person I think if somebody did manage to get him away from or he found the strength to leave Paul he would eventually find his own voice.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Line up looks good - well done to Gaz Oakley and Hench Herbivore. Professional vegan representatives (among others).
Haha that will be enraging Paul. He's never got over being snubbed by vegan camp out! He's out to destroy their reputation. He mentions them every flippin week and even said he wants to start his own camp out. I say they had a lucky escape there.

• Haha
Haha that will be enraging Paul. He's never got over being snubbed by vegan camp out! He's out to destroy their reputation. He mentions them every flippin week and even said he wants to start his own camp out. I say they had a lucky escape there.
But not sponsored by Lidl or Age UK.#Hatelist.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hullo my luvs….

Well it’s Tuesday evening and what we Eat in a week 🤣 and we are starting off with Caribbean black bean and pineapple slop… i really don’t get the point of eating really hot spicy foods… as in chilli hot because to me if something is too hot it ruins your taste buds so all you get is heat no flavour 🤷🏼‍♀️
From there we get a Pauls taste test in Oldham town centre and not to be out done Jason sits down by a river bank for his lunchtime taste test 🤣
The pasty dinner was accompanied by a vile looking mushy pea mix thing in his favourite shade of vibrant green ( I wish he’d turn down the bloody colour saturation ) …
Then we go off to Lilys for a free curry as Vicki from Down Under in paying…. Then Monday we get green mash and veggies 🤢

anyway bye luvs.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hullo my luvs….

Well it’s Tuesday evening and what we Eat in a week 🤣 and we are starting off with Caribbean black bean and pineapple slop… i really don’t get the point of eating really hot spicy foods… as in chilli hot because to me if something is too hot it ruins your taste buds so all you get is heat no flavour 🤷🏼‍♀️
From there we get a Pauls taste test in Oldham town centre and not to be out done Jason sits down by a river bank for his lunchtime taste test 🤣
The pasty dinner was accompanied by a vile looking mushy pea mix thing in his favourite shade of vibrant green ( I wish he’d turn down the bloody colour saturation ) …
Then we go off to Lilys for a free curry as Vicki from Down Under in paying…. Then Monday we get green mash and veggies 🤢

anyway bye luvs.
Out of it all, I was surprised at the pesto mashed potato. It looked like something that the Hulk would tit out! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes,that green mash was bloody weird.
The Lily’s food looked amazing. Paul food looked like crap

Reactions: 2
Whilst he was having his lunch in the town centre he was having a subtle moan about not having many lunch breaks on his new job.... but I am legally required to have one. Now of course he should have a lunch break but it just stuck me that he is starting to find reasons to be disgruntled. I think he just wants to do vegan queen stuff, and he's hoping it's taking off.

Reactions: 3
Hello luvs. Just catching up on all the happenings of fester and co.
So he’s still a beggy twit, still can’t sing and still doing the disgusting burping. I’m bloody chuffed he’s having to beg for viewers, and he thinks we’re morons. He obviously reads here, and it’s getting to him. 😀
Can’t believe the hypocrisy of him cooking meat in his job. He would have been well aware that he would be required to do this’
what a knob!!!

Reactions: 4
We’ve been treated to a extreme budget vegan shopping haul from farmfoods.. because it’ll be rude not too 😂 anyway its basically 18 minutes of them picking up 5 packets of biscuits clearly marked vegan and a chilli sauce that’s vegan by ingredients and if you like Oomph it’s 39p a bag … what we eat in the week will be a right corker this week 🤣

• Haha