Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Just looking at the live. Jeezus , look at the state of the quilt on the bed. Looks like something from the 1980s.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Well Jason likes the moon shaped ones but Paul wanted that one too, they fell out for a few hours about it but eventually they came to a compromise. Haha. The hours must just fly away in their house

Hell jungle physics .welcome.
It was asked earlier what iit was that made each of us start to dislike those vegan guys. Well, similar to jungle physics, it was definetly the begging and freebies. At first, I gave them the benefit of the doubt. My partner actually commented on it before me saying they are just using people for spree stuff which I initially said that mabye this is what people do on YouTube , us as time went on, I realised that it was never gonna end and Paul showed absolutely no shame in excessively and endlessly grabbing money and freebies from complete strangers. The more he got, the more cheeker and expecting he became. The final straw for me came when their friend at the time, a YouTube called grumpy vegan grandad organised a YouTube livestream marathon to help a struggling animal sanctuary. It involved many you tubers doing a 1 hour live stream each to raise money for the sanctuary and each live stream followed the next, so it lasted all day.....now Paul definetly would have been asked to take part but when the live stream marathon happened, he was no where to be seen, which surprised me...and a couple of days later,Paul did his own the vegan queens live stream from his garden which he set up a donation thing for, but not donations for charity,he split the proceeds with Stuart. So he refused to help a sanctuary and a few days later, he was pocketing YouTube donations from his little drag show. It just absolutely underlined his utter selfishness to me. Since then, there is absolutely no denying to myself that Paul’s whole ethos is just pure greed and just out to fill his pockets with as much as he can embezzle from people.

Just saying, I like junk food too, but my partner cooks great food so a bit of a mix for me. However, I am not on YouTube acting as though eating shit is the right way to be vegan. I think when you a vegan you tuber, you’re an advocate for a cause. Paul should be showing that veganism is appetising and something that people should want to try.....he’s not gonna our that with the shite he constantly serves up. I think Paul’s problem is that his constant need for attention is more important to him than his need to promote veganism. He thinks he has to document every bloody thing he puts in his gob.if he comes up with a good recipe, then fine, but just posting chickenless star shaped with burnt oven chips, completely pointless and does not help the vegan cause

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did he have a stroke while writing the title of this video?
View attachment 1279748
I've never understood his love for the use of alliterations.
Is he sitting there drunk in his dingy kitchen wanting to do childish tongue twisters??
To be honest they're not even very creative and for The pair of them to be so overly concerned about the YouTube algorithm, how is naming your vlogs ridiculous titles like this going to help them with anyone possibly searching for what vegans eating a day videos.

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Mabye his new employers have looked into him and they didn't like what they found out.
I bet he will watch what he says on his live tonight, he'll be on his best behaviour. He doesn't want another disaster like last week but it's probably only a matter of time until he put his foot in it again.
I watching his mental awareness VLOG earlier and he said a lot of people who posted negative messages on his Facebook groups have joined specifically to post them. I think he is convinced that people from here on tattle were the main contributors of the backlash but he never mentioned tattle in his video. He will NEVER mention tattle on social media ever again. He wants to keep any mention of tattle away from his followers in case they read these pages and wake up

• Heart
Just for the record my daughter is a vegan and absolutely not interested in being part of a cult I don't think she even knows another vegan. But Paul seems to use his veganism as an invisibility cloak to appear 'nice' and respectable. He wants to save the planet and animals... what's not to like.

He also piggy backs his gayness. He exaggerates his campness to appear non threatening, he slips in and out of effeminacy and gruff masculinity. He also admits to not having gay friends he prefers straight people. This is so he can feel special in his group but he also wants to be around straight women who feel non threatened by him being gay.

The first thing my husband noticed is he exaggerates is northern accent (hence my username). This is to appear more friendly than he actually is. The old stereotype of an affable northerner.

He's playing the world according to his needs at any one time.

• Heart

TowdemOwdam

Jason said "No negative Ninnies" on the chanel. WTAF - It's run by two of the biggest gob shiteing negatives on Youtube! What he meant was "Please don't criticsize Fester as he will get angry and scare me". Asshole!

• Haha

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Cheeky bastards. That just takes the piss. They should be so ashamed of themselves expecting someone to buy that for them. Absolute twats.

Oh, and I thought of something at work, I know it's early days but it could be in the running for the next title thread, Mabye a bit too long but here goes my little rhyme:

HE LIKES TO BULLY WOMEN, AND IT ISNT VERY FUNNY, BUT HE'L PRETEND THAT HE LIKES YOU, IF YOU GIVE HIM ALL YOUR MONEY.

Just noticed this in my Facebook feed that someone ( I won't name them on here) posted this along with a link to their latest live video:

Check OUT Those Vegan Guys YouTube Channel!!! They are so relatable, down to earth, and KNOW their stuff!!! ♥♥♥🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🌈🌈

And paul replied to say thanks v much.

I am pretty sure she must have only recently found their channel. Give it a few months and hopefully she will see what they really are. Just because Paul constantly tells us how down to earth and charmingly northern he is doesn't mean it's true. nice people are not consistently rude to people and do not ask, expect, suggest or hint for free stuff from complete strangers

Last edited:

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Jason just reviewed a Pot Noodle:LOL:. The crap Paul dished up was the usual slop. Tomaaartas. Ed a marmey beans:LOL:. Caustic looking dip.
The doner looked like old shoe leather. There were some cremated articles, and loads of basic bread. Then they went all up market and had a cream cracker with stew. Why can't he make a salad? Perhaps the worst ever Come Dine With Me.

• Haha

Deedeedo90

Found this for ya, where he looks almost normal ...View attachment 1260141
QUOTE="TowdemOwdam, post: 9738653, member: 302028"]
Found this for ya, where he looks almost normal ...View attachment 1260141
[/QUOTE]

Me and my sister love a good moan about Paul. I shared this earlier pic with her (Paul looking like an even bigger oddball than he does now) and she sent back a comparison… Mr Harvey from the Lovely Bones. I have to say the resemblance is uncanny and of course Mr Harvey was a fellow oddball. Total serial killer vibes.

Does anyone else find Aangarad's reference to him as 'drag mum' really gaslighty? I don't know whose idea that was but a 52 year old man is not anyone's mum and never will be and it's actually quite insulting to her actual mum and women who have raised children. He puts on a dress and eyeshadow and a strong northern accent and as if by magic is called 'mum'. 🙄
I saw an old vid on YT of when Paul was on that Manchester Channel and bearing in mind it was a good few year ago I’m pretty sure Stuart was there. It looked as though he was on the couch at the end of the show/end of credits. Now I’m not sure if he knew Paul already or whether he had originally been an audience member and was sat on the sofa at the end with the rest of the audience but it’s so odd. Stuart looks a lot lot younger that Paul and if you look on Stuart’s social media he also refers to Paul as his drag mum.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Winners_Song

VIP Member
When our support workers went through pre-employment checks sometimes it could take months and ultimately, their contract is signed off by a senior Manager if they pass those checks. If the HR Director doesn’t like the look of Paul’s references and/or criminal record then it won’t be approved and he won’t be sent a contract. The employment offer is conditional! Why share it with followers when it isn’t confirmed!? Narc couldn’t help himself!

What a delight this man is. Some poor soul makes a kind suggestion and is lambasted for their efforts. Seek help Paul.
Bobbi how dare you comment without watching all our exceedingly boring vlogs right from the start of the channel how dare you imply we have never mentioned Ocado …Bobbi is obviously not a regular superchat provider …. PS Paul we aren't all homophobic before you start my sons husband is an absolutely lovely kind chap who is another son to me and my husband… I would have been absolutely horrified if he’d come home with an old fag ash rent boy who treats people like shit like you do…

• Haha
I think Paul thrives on drama and sympathy. He is probably hijacking someone else's misfortune to make it about himself in order to get sympathy. Of course it's awful when you hear someone you know has died but the language used and distress he is showing is more appropriate for a close family member or best friend. Jason must be exhausted...those bags under his eyes!

Seriously, why are her parents allowing it to continue? She's going to be gutted when she realises the friendship was one-sided and was using her. They need to wake the eff up and steer well clear of him.

Part of me thinks they are scared of him, but then again they set up the first meeting so probably not. The person must have written an entire essay filled with the truth so it must have raised some suspicion.
Everyone around him is in awe of him and scared in equal measures. It's the school bully, everyone wants to be part of the gang but nobody wants to be bullied. Paul is also a bit of a wanker so he targets misfits and socially awkward people. They are easier to control as they are genuinely grateful for the community and social interaction. Angharad's parents are probably grateful to Paul for introducing her to other young people in his cult. 😟

• Sad
  • Angry
I think after lindagate his bruised ego is busy rewriting the narrative so he is a mental health guru. I imagine with Jason working for MIND it will serve several purposes. He will not want Jason being seen to be more knowledgeable than him.

He sees himself as the only important person in the world, so he doesn't care about anyone else.

I really hope Linda hasn't seen a thing, I really hope she's okay.

A total bully. In fact he actually should be genuinely feeling very worried about how she may be feeling. Shes already said shes lonely and has no one. How vulnerable is this woman? How can he be sure that she is OK?

I hope he stops. She may still be seeing all this and feeling worse than she did before.
I hope she's blocked him or unsubscribed.

TowdemOwdam

On a happier note, Fester seems to have developed a bald spot, so maybe we'll soon see the end of that cringeworthy, God awful hair style. Stupid old bawsterd!
xxx.jpeg

• Haha

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
Isn‘t he just… don’t know how he has the cheek to put enviable in the title … Not one single dinner looked nice …
Yeah, not a single meal looked appetizing, and I have the most boring taste in food.

He must be using a random word generator for writing his titles, it's the only explanation I have.

• Haha
  • Heart
I was a subscriber for a while before unsubscribing a couple of years ago. I thought I was being overly sensitive when I got Paul's defensive, sarcastic responses to my positively intended comments on their youtube channel. Thank you for confirming that it's not me being overly sensitive. It's startling how quickly he turns on people
Hi Jungle Physics..I used to think he was quite interesting and affable until I watched an 'assumptions about us' live where he essentially got very drunk and became verbally abusive with quite a few people over incredibly trivial comments...I thought hold on a minute 🤔. Then he got the allotment and it went to his head, he couldn't cope with people giving him polite advice or helpful comments. He told us we were not allowed to comment unless we had watched ALL the vlogs. I thought this guy is off his rocker.

Then when he did the ageuk story about why he got sacked I wasn't falling for his bs story. I went hunting through some other videos and noticed he can't keep a 'nice' mask on for more than a few minutes. The relationship with he has with Jason became increasingly difficult to watch and he is clearly a social media Grifter.

Taking his plums to the old folks home and making sure it was filmed, then talking about it at great length was just nauseating.