Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Green leafy salad and gravy, suggest jazz cigarettes have been smoked. The cat is permanently tripping.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Here’s my second suggestion for a new thread name. Don’t care if it wins or not, I just like making little rhymes about them. Hehe

Penny pinching, money grabbing, superchats galore, it’s those scruffy vegan fellas whose videos make me snore..

• Haha
Ello Luvs. I've been reading your TVG comments for ages and have got to say that you all have Fester nailed.

At the end of this video which they released a month or so into lockdown he once again drops hints for cash (19.40). At the same time, like all councils, Oldham council were giving out £10,000 Covid business grants to help small businesses.

Why would anyone feel the need to beg for money to get the vet bills payed and the motor fixed, when all he had to do as a director of a business is fill out a form. 😉

• Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
It will have to be a Go Fund Me, beg fest. I don't think you can get a car on Amazon wish list. Vegan leather interior with a disco ball.

• Haha

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
I just flicked through the live again and noticed about 5 Minuites in that Paul says he prepared all the ingredients for Jason to cook the stew and he really insults Jason. He said something like IVE MADE IT FOOL PROOF BECAUSE I WANT TO ENJOY THIS MEAL. after he says it, Jason looks completely insulted , grinds his teeth, rolls his eyes, and then composes himself and switches back to his fake nice guy smile. He had a perfect opportunity there to stick up for himself there and he just let it go and let Paul get away with his insult . The way Paul talks, anyone would think he is a Michelin star chef. In reality, he's not good enough to cook food in a greasy cafe.

• Wow
  • Sad
Mr Billy Bullshit is at it again with another speech to the cult members.

"We've got your back". WTF! You've got your grabby little paws on their wallets don't cha mean.

View attachment 1271575
Love your honesty … Love your honesty is he for real ?
Love your honesty unless you’re Linda then you’re wallowing in self pity
and holding a one woman pity party 😂 your not allowed to be honest Linda
otherwise Paul needs to dish you out tough love.

I did laugh when he got all confrontational about Pacific Blue and stated if you’ve got anything to say … say to us…. We have, We do, you block us 🤣 anyone who calls you out you block.. Paul is only billy big bollocks when people are meek and mild, How can anyone have a say when they are blocked….
Myself and others called you out over Linda, you didn't say a dickie bird I was waiting for a snarky reply I was all geared up to go head to head but nope… nothing… nada…. Just blocked me don’t like people with valid opinions do you Paul, or people you can’t manipulate…

• Heart

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
I was just watching the live and have got to the part where he mentions tattle. I agree with the comments already said here about it. Here's my thoughts.

The fact that he mentions it proves two points without a shadow of a doubt.
1. He definetly reads tattle. 100 percent confirmed
2. After a Minuite of him talking about tattle, Jason cuts in and says RIGHT, WEVE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT NOW. so they definetly have a rule that they never mention tattle on their videos. 100 percent confirmed.

It's very easy and convenient for Paul to dismiss this community as losers and trolls spewing hate but actually all it is, is people telling the truth. People here have got nothing to gain or lose by giving their options on here but if Pauls followers read what we write and see what we see, Pauls stands to lose a lot, all the free chocolates , free tea and much more. No hate here, just truth . He knows that The truth will destroy his reputation and freebie supply

He genuinely made me laugh at the end of his tattle rant when he brazenly said WE BEG YOU FOR MONEY.
at least he was honest for a second even if it was only in jest.haha

They definetly MIS-use the terms TROLL . Their definition of the word is anyone who even slightly disagrees with anything they think or say. Anyon with a brain can read this thread and see that we are reacting purely on what we see on his channel.remember Linda gate? He lost 1000 subscribers that night. So he is saying all of those 1000 people are all trolls and he is perfectly innocent? Get real

The tattle rant was at around the 32 minute mark I think

Paul cannot sing. He sounds really bad when he tries but he looks deeply into the camera like he is doing us all a favour by gracing us with his beautiful voice. He is totally deluded. He cannot understand why he wasn't given a gig at the vegan camp out. Paul, you should Try listening back to your singing on your videos and there's your answer

Last edited:

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
At one point in the video, when he was explaining one of his processed dinners,, he didn't say "Clearly marked vegan". He changed it to "fully labelled vegan" instead. I wondered if he saw that picture on here where Jason had the CLEARLY MARKED PRICK tshirt on iand changed what he said.

• Haha
  • Wow

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
The great one has spoken. Paul’s words of wisdom to his disciples from yesterday on his fab cult group

I have to be honest and tell you this. All of this.
There are some really sucky things about being an online presence. Don't get me wrong, most of it is just utterly beautiful. Truly. BUT...
So many people share so much of themselves and their sometimes heartbreaking stories or situations, that it would be impossible to 'feel' them all. Try telling that to a sensitive soul tho :/
Empath FTW. Sometimes.
Over the last couple of years I have had to learn 'professional distance', for my own sake and sanity. It isn't a not caring, it is a learning to hear without feeling too much kind of thing.
I hope that makes sense without sounding cold.
Hearing about Tante royally fucked me more than I thought even possible. Some of the most beautiful, loving, appreciative and honeslty warm voice messages over on instagram. I listened to them all again. My own fault,. Silly really.
So you know what, fuck 'professional distance', it doesn't work and although its implementation came from a seemingly needed place of self preservation, it didn't work. It doesn't work.
So I endeavour to connect more. Again?
I suppose I have before so again is apt.
When I'll find the time to do this bugger knows, but I will. I have to.
You matter to me, to us, please know that.
Sometimes we/I don't respond right away, sometimes not at all if it doesn't need one, but we read and listen, always. Please know that too.
The last couple of months have been hella busy, and there's more to come, but still we read/listen/hear. Always.
*Breathes*
I thank you. x

Well, there’s lots to dissect here I am sure.. but overall, why does he use so many words to say so little? Why should strangers care about Paul’s every thought? Wasn’t it meant to be a vegan channel? If anyone else in his group posted this, he would ban them and tell them not to fill the group with their negative wallowing posts that bring everyone down.

• Haha
I'm waiting for his "friends" to realise he's a narcissist and cut off all contact and hear his pathetic lies as to why they no longer speak and meet up.

He's taking advantage of every single one. It sickens me. Especially those who are clearly vulnerable and think it's a genuine friendship and not him thinking of them as a meal ticket and ego feeder or someone who has BBC contacts that could make him famous.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Hi Jungle Physics..I used to think he was quite interesting and affable until I watched an 'assumptions about us' live where he essentially got very drunk and became verbally abusive with quite a few people over incredibly trivial comments...I thought hold on a minute 🤔. Then he got the allotment and it went to his head, he couldn't cope with people giving him polite advice or helpful comments. He told us we were not allowed to comment unless we had watched ALL the vlogs. I thought this guy is off his rocker.

Then when he did the ageuk story about why he got sacked I wasn't falling for his bs story. I went hunting through some other videos and noticed he can't keep a 'nice' mask on for more than a few minutes. The relationship with he has with Jason became increasingly difficult to watch and he is clearly a social media Grifter.

Taking his plums to the old folks home and making sure it was filmed, then talking about it at great length was just nauseating.
Hi, I thought it was so cringy in that video, how he seemed to delight that someone would be envious of his relationship. It was the e-begging that was the first thing that I took a dislike to, the only paying attention to superchats, constantly pushing people to sign up to their memberships etc.
Part of having any following on social media is having to answer the same questions again and again, as more people find your account, and your following grows. Getting incredibly annoyed at anyone asking a question, and telling them to watch all your videos for the answer, is completely unreasonable and only puts people off further viewing/interaction

Same. I’d not let any of my children near him. He’s a bully and a very dark person

I also have to add, he hides behind this vegan status to make him look holier than thou. Many vegans do. I know of someone who’s quite an aggressive person and at times abuses their partner, yet on social media they portray themselves as pure, vegan, for the animals etc people think they’re a wonderful pure person. Many use their vegan status as a way to come across as kind hearted and gentle, when they’re far from it,
I was heavily involved in a cultish church in the 90s. On the surface it was a very shiny happy people community, really friendly, lots of hippy types, it attracted students and troubled teenagers. As soon as you scratch the surface and get to know the people running that place it's a real horror story, lots of scandals. A married minister who ran off with a 15 year old. A missionary who abused his family in every way, they had to flee. A very dodgy youth leader. A lot of bullying went on, one friend of mine had a nervous breakdown over severe bullying from an elder. These people are attracted to the nice respectibility of religion it acts as an invisibility cloak so they can get away with some appalling behaviour. It's like they are hidden in plain sight.

I see a lot of that in Paul, it's just veganism and not an organised religion.

• Heart

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
I think Pauls appeal is very short term. For the first few days, he will put on his super smiley down to earth friendly face on and people will think he is ok,,but after that, his co workers will start to see the man behind the mask. Just like most people here did.

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Paul tells a story on his live about how he was shopping in tesco and made a complaint and a big song and dance about some non vegan toad in the holes in the vegan section. He said he's stormed to the customer service desk and demanded to see the store manager and then paraded the store manager down to take a look and he told the store manage how awful it is that non vegan stuff is with the vegan stuff.

This is what gives vegans a bad name.paul is a very bad example of a vegan. He gets all arsey about silly little bits of things that don't matter, venting his vemon on hardworking people. The guys is an idiot. Not all vegans are like this

1653148157618.jpeg

• Haha
So Ashley gets treated to a yellow sticker lunch as a reward for weeding his allotment and moderating his lives. He really knows how to push the boat out 😂

• Haha
Paul tells a story on his live about how he was shopping in tesco and made a complaint and a big song and dance about some non vegan toad in the holes in the vegan section. He said he's stormed to the customer service desk and demanded to see the store manager and then paraded the store manager down to take a look and he told the store manage how awful it is that non vegan stuff is with the vegan stuff.

This is what gives vegans a bad name.paul is a very bad example of a vegan. He gets all arsey about silly little bits of things that don't matter, venting his vemon on hardworking people. The guys is an idiot. Not all vegans are like this
That's his token vegan activism to keep the paying subs happy. The rest of it is the Paul admiration club.

I used to feel sorry for Jason as I thought he had a good heart but I have totally run out of sympathy for him with his nodding away to absolute nonsense Paul comes out with. Even downright lies he nods away and verbally agreed. He also has become so enmeshed in Paul's exploitation that I think they are almost as bad as each other.

• Heart