Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The other day, when he put up the community post after #Lindagate, did you notice that he put a quote at the beginning of the post and attributed it to himself! We were like, are you actually having a laugh? Do you really think that anyone at any time is really going to quote you? Give me a break!!

Reactions: 7

Cockleshell Bay

VIP Member
The meals are getting worse and as for Jason forgetting Vicki’s name who brought them a meal shows how little interest they take in others.

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Just having a look at their live stream from 7th of August. If you haven’t seeen it, don’t bother....just Paul rabbiting on about his favourite subject.....Paul burgess. He has a habit of trying to convince everybody what an amazing person he is, just in case you forgot.

Here’s a suggestion for the new thread title....

It’s that vegan duo, with Jason the jester and the tight-fisted beggar Who resembles fester.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I wonder why he uses his mother's maiden name, rather than his actual birth name.

If he actually gets the job, i'll give him a couple of months max. He did say he wanted to get the webcam with his first paycheck. :sleep:

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I think you may be right when you said that Paul referenced me. I saw that he had wrote on Facebook that he was gonna go live and I immediately wrote on here that watching his video of him sorting out his clothes drawer would be riveting viewing and then ten Minuites. Later, I went on YouTube and saw the title of his upcoming video listed as SORTING ANOTHER DRAWER. RIVETING STUFF. i did think it was a bit of a coincidence. If he is referencing me, it proves he regularly reads here. I think he does but hard to prove
You know what to do then. Next time he's doing one of his famous Vegan Queen gigs in his garden, get a sandwich board with "Riveting Stuff" written on it and run up and down the road outside his house. If he rips off his latest Oxfam find and chases you down the road, you'll know that he definitely reads here.

• Haha

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I am giving the job till the end of May before he leaves.
Has he actually started? I was waiting for the first day at work victim, kitchen chat. Will he pull out an acid house t-shirt, and snow wash jeans, to impress? At least he can take a Pot Noodle in for lunch, from his B&M stack. Hope Ashley sends him a diddy bottle of lighter fuel. Just to make it more flavoursome, as Jason would say.

• Haha
I do hate to be that person who is #whatabout but I think we have to mention that a quite lot of men ( Not All ) straight, gay, trans, try to step on women at an alarming rate and with current trans issues trying to tell us how we should react and feel about trans women invading our spaces #womenphobia is real it doesn’t make us transphobic because we are standing up for ourselves … Notice how he’s not mentioned Lesbophobia in his diatribe the man is a misogynist.

• Heart

TowdemOwdam

Did he come home crying? I missed that.

I hope Jason does read here, he surely can see what an arsehole Paul is to others on their lives but he’s just so used to his behaviour he allows it. Jason’s a nice guy, I feel sorry for him he wasn’t allowed to be a ‘lad’ as they met when he was 17 and Paul wasn’t keen on him being a lad. He said that once. I don’t think Jason got chance to decide what or who he wanted in life.
I honestly can't make any excuses for Jason - sorry, but he is a grown man capable of making his own choices. Many of us have dealt with difficult pasts and grown up. As far as I'm concerned the abused becoming the abuser is still abhorent. Jason not only allows this shit behaviour but benefits from it, whist playing the wet lettuice and condoning Fester's vile online attitude. No excuses, they are a pair of grabbing twats together. A 'nice guy' would never allow himself to be publicly connected to an arshole like like Burgess.

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I am thinking of subscribing again to TVG so I can tell them in the chat that my great aunt died and left me a small fortune. I want to donate to good causes but not sure where to start. We will also need entertainment at the wake. I will ask Paul and Jason for their advice. Maybe they will like me again (sob)

Do you think that your great aunt would mind if you used some of your inheritance on this?

1653085563161.png

Spend your own cash rather than panhandling online. Arseholes!

Oh, and whilst i'm at it, go and have a bleedin' wash and put some decent clothes on. Scruffy bastards!

• Haha
Watching the meals of the week vlog ….
I’ve just decided that Jason is every bit as bad as Paul for being a rude bastard… if someone comes all the way from Australia ( Vicki ) and takes you for a fucking free meal at least do her the courtesy of remembering her name you complete and utter arsehole.

Paul also made a big deal of making his own fries… they weren’t homemade they were out of the freezer mate McCain made them you just added a bit of salt and paprika you dip shit.

And WTF is this slop…
BD2EDB9F-6FE4-4BFF-B521-8612176AEDF0.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Well its a worry that he'll be working with vulnerable people
Absolutely. He always likes tell his audience about how much he's loved being a support worker. Of course you do, Paul. The vast majority of vulnerable people in our society have no voice and many suffer in silence.
I'd be watching him like a hawk if i was his new employer.

• Heart

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
He said it took him a long time to get over ithe orror and he still has trouble with thins now because of it. He is wallowing in it. Why is it different for him. He accused Linda of having a pity party when his whole YouTube channel is a big pity party. Total hypocrisy.

• Heart

TowdemOwdam

Shit shit shit shit food. Just junk. We all like convenience food but we are not all showing it off on YouTube as if we are a top chef . And if he says BAAAAAHH LUVVVS one more goddam time, I'm gonna kick my tv screen in
I can't stand hearing Jason keep saying "As always". he's like a bloody stuck record isn't he?

• Haha
She is clearly just there for them to manipulate her to pay for stuff. She must be lonely and willing to pay them for their company. Crazy
Watching her in the back seat was really awful. Another prop, object, tool. Then Alex said it was like being with 'minor celebrities' which in itself said a lot about her self esteem. But her saying 'minor' will have pissed Paul off. He thinks he's ultra famous hence his imbd profile and all his Mandy bullshit.

• Haha
  • Angry
So two blokes entertaining a room full of women with misogynistic jokes about female sexual assault who are either lip syncing or singing completely out of tune. It's a mystery why they never make any money. I hope they didn't pay him after that performance, I would sue 😂.

• Haha

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I'm surprised that's all he's got with their hygiene standards. Perfect timing, that means he won't be able to start 'the job' or 'training'. Yet, will still be well enough for The Vegan Queens gigs. Creating his own lockdown to avoid real life, and chasing You Tube fame.

• Angry
I think Jason commented on it to thank the person for sharing. Nothing from yours truly though.
The only way that person is getting a comment from him, is if he reads here first and sees we’ve mentioned he’ll be seething he will comment to prove us wrong ( even though we’re right ) 🤣

• Haha