Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SpitItOut

Hullo my luvs….

Well it’s Tuesday evening and what we Eat in a week 🤣 and we are starting off with Caribbean black bean and pineapple slop… i really don’t get the point of eating really hot spicy foods… as in chilli hot because to me if something is too hot it ruins your taste buds so all you get is heat no flavour 🤷🏼‍♀️
From there we get a Pauls taste test in Oldham town centre and not to be out done Jason sits down by a river bank for his lunchtime taste test 🤣
The pasty dinner was accompanied by a vile looking mushy pea mix thing in his favourite shade of vibrant green ( I wish he’d turn down the bloody colour saturation ) …
Then we go off to Lilys for a free curry as Vicki from Down Under in paying…. Then Monday we get green mash and veggies 🤢

anyway bye luvs.
Out of it all, I was surprised at the pesto mashed potato. It looked like something that the Hulk would shit out! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Those cremated sausages, looked like something from Ann Summers. How can a guy who wanted to open a cafe, make every meal look so bad?
How difficult is it to ruin salad? Shitted Salad is just that.

• Haha

Miss LDN

VIP Member
It will be a Pot Noodle supper on Monday, as Fester is so busy with the new job, (training). Already needs a break in Kefalonia subs, so dig deep. Some one brings a chicken nugget into the dining room. It's all kicking off. Paul is in charge of entertainment, and calls the audience homophobic when they laugh at his Poundland drag act. Breadgate is back Fester has to have half a loaf, with his tin of plant based Tess-coh, tomaaata soup. There is no plant milk, or Bird and Blend in the tea room. 'Usband is called, it's all out war. Kitchen vlogs back by Friday.

• Haha
When will his followers wake up and see this man is a charlatan and a liar. He has spent his whole life looking for new ways to get money and gifts from people. He thrives on it. Everything he says and does is to manipulate people into parting with their money. His actual content is so poor he relies on hard sell techniques to make his channel pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Have just sat through the live stream from Friday… Good god could this man ( Paul ) get any more vile, some of the side eye glances he gives both Jason & Stu could curdle milk, as for the you lot will have to buy us some referring to the chilli sauces, I’m tempted Paul I’m really tempted only I’d lace them with arsenic or in the very least extra strong laxatives 🤣 so your misogynistic, beggy arsehole would burn for days.

• Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Just a little culinary tip for you, ladies and gents. If you still have quite a bit of space left on your plate, cut a tomato up.

1660082904727.png

Also, the grimey gits took note and what has appeared this week, yep, kitchen roll. Hallefeckinglujah!

1660083195522.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
What a pair of cheap twats. Angharads parents are bloody stupid. He's working now, even less excuse for the scrounging. Looks like angharad can look forward to another gift from Paul soon, probably a pair of his old socks or something

Herbert2005

VIP Member
How vulnerable is this woman? How can he be sure that she is OK?
As i said before, Paul Burgess only cares about Paul Burgess.

All of the posts and vlogs that he's put out since are all about damage control. He's got a new job on the horizon. He wants to appear to be a gentle, kind, empathetic soul, when what he really is is an aggressive, scrounging narcissist.

Watching the meals of the week vlog ….
I’ve just decided that Jason is every bit as bad as Paul for being a rude bastard… if someone comes all the way from Australia ( Vicki ) and takes you for a fucking free meal at least do her the courtesy of remembering her name you complete and utter arsehole.

Paul also made a big deal of making his own fries… they weren’t homemade they were out of the freezer mate McCain made them you just added a bit of salt and paprika you dip shit.

And WTF is this slop…View attachment 1450285
Wow. I did catch him saying "I'm terrible with names" but missed the context. That's just awful. When I first came to tattle I liked Jason and even pitied him for having to put up with Paul but a mask has slipped on several occasions where he seems just as motivated by free stuff as Paul. There has been plenty of begging and hinting from Jason but he is just a bit 'nicer' with it.

No idea why, but I can't see his post now!!
He’s obviously sobered up and read it properly and realised what absolute tosh he’d written… dick head that he is

Anyone getting paid today?

View attachment 1294611
🙄🙄

I actually have a box of those in my summer house. I bought them on a whim and didn't use them. if it were anyone but Paul I would gladly send them.
As my old mum use to say … I wouldn’t give them the shit on my shoe 🤣

He plays the victim every time something doesn't go his way, and it's always everyone else's fault and not his.

I just read the comments by his flowers on his crazy nonsense post about his cat wearing rabbit knickers. I haven't got any earthly clue what he is going on about but his followers comments seem to just go along with him, most of them just talking about their own cats. Why isn't there a single comment asking him what he's going on about? Surely they all must have read that and thought WTF
When you think about it @wumbhi tahaza that’s serious enabling who in their right mind wouldn’t point out that what was written was completely incoherent.

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Paul’s face of utter disdain looming in to the camera 🙄 it’s quite appalling that the regular viewers don’t see anything wrong and toxic here. He’s so vile and aggressive to anybody who gets in his line of fire. Of course he deals with the comments, another way for him to distort Jason’s world view by getting to the delete button first. Something strange about Addam too, he sadly deserves to be scammed at this point 😆 he is complicit in the TVG harmful behaviour.

He did budget week once where he did loads of plant based meals ..it was actually pretty good and came in at around £30 for them both. Much healthier and actually quite varied. He then went straight back to doing frozen processed air fried beige food. I think he sees wholefood cooking as a bit posh so sticks to the nuggets to seem down to earth. They both look terrible on it and they really should avoid overly promoting junk food, it's not doing them any favours in that quantity.
I think it depends on what you are looking for. I've went through times where I have eaten only whole foods plant based when trying to achieve serious strength goals. I've also went through times where I've eaten relatively healthy for strength competitions but included processed burgers or sausages every day. Working 13 hours a day now I have to admit that my meals are very much like what Paul shows. Our freezer is full of processed bits - pies, nuggets, burgers etc etc and we look for the yellow sticker items too just because I find that a challenge now. For my tea, I usually have something beige with a whole load of veg. Due to allergies my wife tends to be whole foods plant based so I'm definitely the processed food junkie - but I don't think I'm any less of a vegan for doing so - not suggesting that's what people think here but having been vegan for over a decade, I've heard that more than once or twice. For me, it doesn't matter if it's whole foods plant based or not - if you're eating for e.g a weight goal, vegan or not, the same principles apply regardless - calories in v calories out. As long as it's vegan I'm ok with that. 🙂

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Why does he always have to mention "the orror"?. Ok, it must have been shit for him, but he mentions it at every given opportunity and it starts to lose it's effect.
Vegan loneliness - no disrespect Fester but you don't half chat shit sometimes.

That bleedin' cat was not happy about sitting on his lap, was it?!

1652277088170.png

• Haha
  • Heart
I keep saying it but I am absolutely convinced Paul is an alcoholic and if he had stopped smoking we wouldn't have heard the last of it. He used to smoke whilst vlogging then stopped because he knows it's hard to complain about being poor and having ill health when it's self inflicted. We also pointed out it's not very vegan!

I also hate him working in the care services I just hope he makes a swift exit when he tires of the hard work. His real passion is 'Paul Burgess' and the sooner he can get the vegan queens back doing hen nights at revolution bar the better. At least he's not bothering vulnerable people. I do think about Stuart sometimes as he seems a bit too gentle but I guess he knows how to handle him.

• Heart