Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Can someone please give me a time line for the gaslighting please?
Unfortunately it was start to finish. Gaslighting is often constant drip feeding confusion.

At the beginning Paul says Jason blocked Addam. Jason apologises profusely to Addam. Paul is like a dog with a bone and spends an awful amount of time trying to get his No1 payer back in and keeps blaming Jason in his frustration. Jason explains several times that it can't of been him as he has only blocked one person (someone insulting Paul's makeup 😂) and that was ages ago.

Paul repeatedly tells Jason it was him even though he hasn't been near the account and he is pretty tech savvy. Jason says Paul deals with the comments (because he's a control freak) then Paul says "it wasn't me".

What has actual happened is Paul was doing his usual deleting and blocking accidentally blocked a big payer, got frustrated as he can't unblock him, and blamed Jason. Because Paul never makes mistakes. It's always someone else.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Bandit star

The problem i see is that subs and those around him appear scared of Paul. Including his husband. Paul can dress it up with kitchen rants about how honest he is and "once people show you who they are" blah blah blah etc... but ultimately everyone is scared of him and more often that not agree with him. Even when he is very clearly out of line. It is completely normal to disagree with each other and im always shocked by all the total support for his opinions. Unfortunately for Paul it is very hard to grow/reflect if you censor everyone around you. Shame on him for doing that to people. Sorry Jason you dont get a pass. You have had plenty opportunity to call him out when hes wrong. Paul if youre reading. You can dish it out but you can't take it. You block because your word is final.

• Heart

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Just bringing myself to look at the live. Donna, you moron. Why oh why oh why. They take the piss and people fall for it every time. And here he goes again, pretending he likes angharad. I guarantee that if she stopped paying, he'd stop caring.

Ooooh, did anyone see the comment from Paul at the 5 minuite mark. He said

"There's so many people on the Internet and on ......YouTube that think we're money grabbing buggers."

I see he hesitated there a bit just before he said YouTube. I am pretty sure he was really thinking of TATTLE but he cannot say that on his videos because he won't want his fans reading anything on here. And we don't think he's a money grabbing bugger, we KNOW he is.

He went on to repeat the old Paul burgess trademark bullshit line that he would have got it out of his first wage. BOLLOCKS. don't even put it on your wishlist at all then, you money grabbing bugger

Job update. 3 references. Where the hell did he get those from? I am assuming he would know that they are favourable. He probably got Jason Stuart and angarad to do them. Hehe. He said he is eager......he won't be eager when reality sets in and he realises he can't sit on his ever fattening arse all day.

Pacific blue legend, someone had to do that. If you read this, you are very welcome here to spew your truthful vomit. Hehe

Last edited:
  • Heart
And they are begging for this

View attachment 1272717
wtf?!? 🙄

... you may as well walk around with a sign on your forehead that says "Look at what a Twat I am" 🤓

Hey Paul, here's a reality check NONE are these gadgets is going to improve the content of your channel... you need to actually be creative and talented for that... what a shame that you can't put Creativity, Skill and Talent on your BEGGARS LIST

• Haha
Fester is pretending to actually give a shite about his disciples today and has replied to nearly all of the comments left on his MH vlog. It was all going so well until this one pops up. Hope for your sake they don't pitch up on your doorstep on a Friday, eh Paul.

View attachment 1259464
She just needs to bring some Bird & Blend and the camera off the wishlist and he'll be making up the spare room.

• Haha

TowdemOwdam

I'm used to the way Fester is either rude to Alex or is ignores her completely, he does it all the time. But Jason didn't even acknowledge her once today, which again goes to prove he's just as bad as Fester and condones and enables his vile behaviour.

• Heart

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Yeah, good point. Also, Mabye he think his potential employers may be looking so he has to bite his tongue now. It's all a front , he has shown who he really is so a few weeks of him pretending to be nice isn't gonna wash

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Let's not jump on the "Veganism is a cult" bit though. I've been vegan for a lot longer than they have, not influenced by You Tube or anyone else for that matter -all my decisions around Veganism I made for me. I do completely agree though that being vegan doesn't automatically entitle you to holier than thou status. It seems that for everyone other You Tuber, if your "on screen life" doesn't match up with what you're trying to portray, it's easy for most people to see (as we all do here). For whatever reason it doesn't seem to be so obvious to the main core of subscribers -so I completely see that's where the"cultism" comes in.
In my opinion, i think the cult references used on here are all about how he runs his channel and certainly not about veganism. For me it's the way that they blindly follow his words and condone his actions. He adds nothing to the promotion of veganism and "waves the vegan flag" simply for monetary gains. He expects his followers to accept that his views are the only views and if they dare to disagree then that makes them evil and ultimately banished. For me, that's a cult.

• Heart

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Mr Billy Bullshit is at it again with another speech to the cult members.

"We've got your back". WTF! You've got your grabby little paws on their wallets don't cha mean.

1652723446827.png

• Sick
  • Angry
So some fab person went to Angarad's channel and warned her of Paul's dubious character. Paul managed to twist the whole thing into him protecting Angarad from 'disgusting' people. The truth is herself and her family are financial contributors to his lifestyle and she also acts as a prop to make him look good because of her disabilities.

Did anyone see how quickly he went from happy chappy, to furious defender, back to happy chappy again... within a split second. It's all one big game to him.

• Angry
  • Heart
If he mentions kefalonia one more time he will be landing there from the boot of my foot. Paul you are not the only one who needs a holiday. Save up for it like the rest of us 🙄

He was very angry with Peter tonight..all he did was remind him of how inappropriate drag queens are in children's libraries. Chill out Paul it's just an opinion.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Miss LDN

VIP Member
He’s the only person I know that goes into the barber and comes out looking worse than when he went in
View attachment 1258908View attachment 1258910
Ha ha, he really does. That ridiculous mohawk needs to come off. He looks like a pensioner gone punk. Both of them need a good haircut and shave. As for his dress sense. Just get the ugliest item from the late eighties, early nineties, in the the charity shop bargain bucket.

• Haha
Seeing how he was offended when Alex said she was going to drag him somewhere, can I be offended when he calls the birds at the allotment fat birds?
He reminds me of Alan partridge when he is trying to be politically correct to impress people but can't quite keep it going for more than a few seconds before he says something offensive 😂

• Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Dipping their fingers in the dressing then pouring it on the salad, yuk! Then man handling the balls from Heron foods. Delightful.

Yes 25 years, Jason was 17, he wasn’t 18 until the September as his birthday is the same week as mine, same age.

Ffs the belching! He’s fkin vile. I couldn’t eat if someone did that at the table across my plate. Grim.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
noticed that Danny Sheppard, aka grumpy vegan grandad has landed an acting job on coronation street. Well done to him. He's a great guy and well deserved. I bet Paul if Paul knows, he is extremely jealous. Paul likes to think he's some great thespian so he will be green with envy about this

I can't stop thinking of his comment in a recent allotment vid. He said SOME PEOPLE THINK WE'RE MONEY GRABBING BUGGERS. for him to say that, he knows himself that he is. He said this in reference to receiving yet another freebie from some mug. He went on to say a line that I find the one of most annoying things he often says, WE WERE GONNA BUY THIS AT THE END OF THE MONTH. I can't stress enough how much this line pisses me off. If he wants to be a sponging bastard, be upfront about it. I still won't like him but he would at least be more honest, but the snidey skullduggery tactics he uses makes me absolutely detest him.

Last edited: