Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Goagirl

He's trying to reinvent himself as a great writer. His current fantasy is he is the new Lewis Carroll. I don't think anyone wants to burst his bubble and say wtaf are you going on about? So they just go along with it. They are probably quite kind people who feel sorry for him.
No idea why, but I can't see his post now!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Really sorry it's around 32 mins in. No idea what I was reading before.
No problem Northern I did find it 😁 I was actually just being lazy as I didn’t want to listen to him waffling on but I ended up watching it all just for Stuart’s expressions … Me and my son watched it and at one point when Paul kept calling Stu she we just looked at each other and said at the same time he’s thinking Fuck Off Fester 😂

Goagirl

Yes and me … and even more shocking it’s my birthday today and I’m sat watching that prat 🤣 prattle on about mental health week and clearing out his drawers…My hubby and My boys will piss themselves when they get in and ask me how my days been 🤣
Happy Birthday hun xxx

• Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I think Youtube sometimes removes subs that haven't been active in a long time or subs that they suspect have been purchased by the channel.

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Mmmm, strange. Well, he must know if he asked them to participate in the livestream. I would imagine he did at the time. And he must also know why he ceased all contact with Paul. Would be interesting to find out from grumpy grandad why he no longer has contact with them. I think grumpy grandad is a great guy. I met him once, had a right good chat with him. I think he may be a bit cagey about explaining his reasons for ceasing contact with those vegan guys because he may feel it might cause unwanted backlash on youtube

Last edited:

TowdemOwdam

Yes Herbert , I absolutely agree. We are not saying veganism is a cult, we are saying Paul and his community is a cult. I am vegan and I do it cos I its right for me. There are absolute idiots who are vegan and there are lovely people who are not vegan and vice versa. Paul falls in the idiot bracket.

What the fk is this guy taking?? He's probably jacked up on spice. And this is a guy who claims he is a mental health guru
Pissed up, most probably

Flowerstar68

VIP Member
I didn't watch it all, did anyone cough up with a £7 superchat for the sauce? Paul lifted a bottle of the sauce up and shouted to the server "how much is this?" and then said something like "7 quid, I'll have one, put it on my bill" 😂

• Wow

Goagirl

Apparently we are 'morons'. Isn't Fester a complete and utter sanctimonious turd. Clearly he reads here regularly and knows exactly that we see him for what he is, both him and his worm of a spouse.
I think Paul's ego gets in the way, n He thinks He's the leader, while Paul n Stu are his minions 🤔
It's a shame because He has snippets of charisma, humour etc now n then. I'm in no way a teetotaller, but He is a prime example of when drink doesn't suit someone, n changes them totally :(
Jason n Stu, are both aware of this, as their faces n body language says, when He starts ranting n pontificating :(