Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bandit star

I agree. Jason is very likeable and has so much patience for people.
I wonder if Paul realises how often he corrects and criticises Jason. I could never imagine treating my partner this way. I have too much respect.

I wonder if Paul realises how often he corrects and criticises Jason. I could never imagine treating my partner this way. I have too much respect.
But then again im just a "moron" apparently.

Reactions: 1

Miss LDN

VIP Member
I used to watch Bobby all the time. but then he started to annoy me like many ex-vegans he is too patronising but I think many are still angry at what they feel lead them down the wrong path.

As I say I used to watch all the ex-vegans because my daughter and her three children were vegan, oddly enough the other day the two oldest have said they no longer want to be vegan and now one is veggie and the other pescatarian. The only vegans now out of a huge crowd is my daughter and her youngest . I found this out on Saturday .. I was very surprised.
Yes. He came up on my feed. Didn't know anything about him. Just watched the Paul take down, out of curiosity. I would love to be a fly on the wall when Fester watches it. He reminded me of that Goatis guy.

It's a shame he brought Paul's sexuality into his video because Paul just dismissed the whole thing as homophobia. He said something about Paul having trauma in his eyes which is a thought I have had when he does the crazy eyes thing. He looks like a traumatized child sometimes.... that's not to excuse his abhorrent behaviour.
The guy does have some odd views. But, I laughed when he mentioned Paul's new age tee-shirt. Is that the one he gave to Angharad.:LOL:
Something went on in his early life. Turning tricks up Canal Street, at eleven years old is alarming. Think his dad was a bit homophobic at first. His mum is a bit of a mystery.

Last edited:

Purrrrrrr

VIP Member
Forgive me if it's been mentioned before, but has anyone seen Bobby's Perspective, on You Tube. He takes Paul apart for his, All Kids Should Be Vegan vlog. Fester would go ballistic if he watched it.😬
I used to watch Bobby all the time. but then he started to annoy me like many ex-vegans he is too patronising but I think many are still angry at what they feel lead them down the wrong path.

As I say I used to watch all the ex-vegans because my daughter and her three children were vegan, oddly enough the other day the two oldest have said they no longer want to be vegan and now one is veggie and the other pescatarian. The only vegans now out of a huge crowd is my daughter and her youngest . I found this out on Saturday .. I was very surprised.

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Herbert, you do make a good point. He is hardcore in terms of veganism from the comfort of his kitchen and in the real world he has bent his morals to make money at his job. That's a good point. But now he is in the real world, he has to know that not everyone adheres to his rules and he either has to adapt or stop working. If he has adapted his principles to fit in with the real world then that's fair enough I'd say. It beats the thought of him ramming his vegan principles down people's throats. I am Not sticking up for him though, he's still a manipulative scrounging git but even if he is contradicting what he has said before , at least he's now adapting a little bit. I would rather he adapts and keep his job for a while than be scrounging from my tax contributions. But having said that, even though he now has a job, theres doesn't seem to be any signs of his YouTube scrounging ever ending

MissFifibelle

Because they do not care about others , they care about themselves and filling their pockets with other peoples money. Pair of twats. Doesn’t matter how much they pretend to be nice, their actions speak louder than their bullshit words

Paul and Jason NEVER do anything to help others. My Mrs watches a different YouTube channel where a guy does shopping vlogs and if he is sent a vouchers, he spends it on groceries and gives them to the food bank. He also has done a few videos where he buys a trolley full of shopping for a stranger at Christmas. He has also been sent vouchers from companies which he hides them around the stores so other people can find them. He always tells his viewers not to send them anything and they should give it to charities instead. Can you imagine Paul and Jason doing anything like that? NO WAY, THEY JUST GRAB THE MONEY AND RUN.FCK EVERYONE ELSE.

And another thing. I just found this image of Jacob Marley ghost from A CHRISTMAS CAROL. remind you of anyone. Here is a little bit of info I found on Jacob marley.......

Jacob Marley symbolises the limitations of a life-lived focused on greed and selfishness,

Very eerily similar to someone we know
NO FUCKING WAY!!!! 🧐

Herbert2005

VIP Member
I just watched an old vlog that came up in my feed. Time For The T/AGE UK Tameside/My Story.
13th August 2019.
What a sanctimonious knob he is. If anyone can upload it, it's very telling about his attitude towards the two women. Inappropriate to air it on You Tube. It's pre tribunal, so he has shut up about it since.

Does anyone else think he is going completely insane? I think the vegan queens have had a few bookings and it's gone completely to his head, like he thinks he's a star. Wow.

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Well done northerner, good prediction......err not sure if it’s a prediction cos it’s in the past but you know what I mean. What was the crime?