Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I understand that. It’s just Paul, he acts like a cult leader.
I just watched the allotment vlog this morning. Did you see when Jason said that it was his choice as to whether he wanted to be filmed or not? I'm not so sure it is, so yes, see what you are saying 👍

Reactions: 3
Honestly I see an alcoholic there. I thought he drank every night because he had no job to go to. If he had to drink every evening to wind down he needs to talk to his GP. And there is no way he opens a bottle of penguin plonk and just has a small glass with his meal.

I think we all know how the job will end. He will get fed up all the tramming around being told what to do then will suddenly remember his vegan principles and leave to concentrate on his channel. The singing for a pound idea is hilarious... maybe they should go busking outside Poundland.

• Haha
I absolutely love Stuart.His face is so expressive, n when He can get a word in , He's so funny 😆
Yes I do too his face when that plate arrived in front of him was hilarious and the fact that Paul is raving about his offering and Stu is taking the tiniest bites possible trying not to gag 🤣 Stu you are comedy gold mate.

• Haha
I've been a bit bored and checked out their stats compared to other channels I am subscribed to. They have quite low views and very few comments compared to other channels of a similar nature and number of subs. I find that really odd, like people subscribe but don't watch the videos and hardly anyone comments 🤔

TowdemOwdam

Absolute scrounging wankers! 🤬 :poop: 🤬

As seen in the Purezza chat: "The Oracle predicts that Paul and Jason are going to buy a home with land in the next couple of years." I predict prison for fraud!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Yeah, I think hench is alright. I think the vegan community as a whole is nice but like in every community you get a few bad apples, people taking advantage and people with their own agendas,

Reactions: 2

TowdemOwdam

The thing is does your wife run a you tube channel, a Facebook group etc purely dedicated to being vegan and spout off that all children should be bought up vegan and no end of guilt tripping subjects that he’s mouthed off about that is the difference… When he was giving his list of requirements for having a job that suited him ( there were many including No early mornings, No weekends etc etc ) for someone that supposedly is single ha deadly trying to save all the animals on the planet … the blokes a fooking hypocrite 😂
My point absolutely! Thank you Itsmethatlikesamoan. His lack of self reflection is the point - "do as I say, not as I do".

TowdemOwdam

What an absolute twat. Sometimes My Mrs said he is doing this to get a reaction from us here on tattle. But I think he is just a scroungey freeloader, plain and simple. How can his viewers not see him for what he is when he is this blatant?

Mega burp at 13.55 horrible disgusting animal

"The lovely" Will and Chris gave them a 25 pound voucher for odeon cinema. Bloody mugs more like.

He just can't get over his snub from vegan camp out can he? he uses any excuse he can think to slag off the camp out. Just accept that you're talentless and too rubbish to perform there and move on
Spot on!
✔(y)

Obvious he reads here regularly, but what's the betting Jason isn't allowd to?

Last edited:
When a cult follower donates £50 to the cult leader ..the ego kicks in. Who wants to believe they have been manipulated out of large amounts of money from the likes of Paul burgess, let's be honest is a very low grade scam artist.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Absolute scumbags getting a ten grand grant and still scrounging off followers on YouTube. It’s decietful and conniving. If their followers had the knowledge a brain cell, they would abandon them immediately
I haven't been on this thread for a while what's the grant for😯, is Paul still a bone idol unemployment cunt ?

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
Off topic a bit . Does anyone know anything about this gojiman fella that Paul seems to be enamored with? He gives me bad vibes as does hench herbivore but can't quite put my finger on it. Paul acts very sycophantic around him like he's a bit desperate to get into his good graces 🤔.
I watched him years ago for a but and also got bad vibes. I don't think the type of content he puts out while claiming to be a 'nutrition professional' really gel, tbh. Not sure why Paul's so up him, he gets quite low views considering his subscriber count.

He's definitely wanting to go to Greece next year and I don't think he is planning on paying for it himself. He's working on a sob story as we speak....

• Angry