Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
12.23.."You lot! Get us some of that hot sauce. Not pack of 10 though!". (Jason rubs his knee with the awkwardness of of Paul's cheek whilst discussing their favourite brands.

What a rude arrogant horrible man he is. He cut the live short because he only managed to scrounge around £20 which I don't think he even said thank you to addam (unless I missed it).

When someone asked if he was going to sing he snapped "where's your superchat!". Urgh utterly repulsive.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3

TowdemOwdam

I see Jason has now perfected the art of simultaneously chewing and sniffing - snotty bastard! :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
He put a picture on his Facebook page of a negative test earlier today. Just a close up shot of a self testing thingamajig. Not saying it isn't his but it could be anyone's

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Paul on the live right now talking about his fasting. He eats what he wants for an hour and a half and the rest of the time he just has coffee with oat milk and a glass of wine.
Paul, you are NOT fasting. You've changed your diet but do NOT call it fasting. You're supposed to be an influencer, your sheep will listen to you and do the same and may do themselves damage if they're not fasting properly.
I repeat...
DO NOT CALL WHAT YOU'RE DOING FASTING!!!
Fasting means, eating half a loaf of basic bitch bread with every meal. Oat milk causes inflammation in the body. I bet he eats those vegan Jammy Dodgers when he is not smoking, with his coffee.:LOL:

MissFifibelle

Can't wait to read the comments tonight. 🤣🤣🤣

He looks like Ronald fucking McDonald in that social club video. What a tit!

• Haha
Just sat through a bit of Friday night live in the lounge what an absolute arse of man trying to blame Jason when he knows full well it was his doing he sat there like a bulldog chewing a wasp throughly pissed off he’d hidden an asset ( ie twat daft enough to send the superchats ).
Towards the end Jason said something along the lines of "but you are in charge of comments, I have only deleted someone once and that was ages ago". Then Paul said "it wasn't my fault". So right at the beginning he had Jason apologising even though Jason knew full well it can't have been him.

Paul is terrible with tech, blind as a bat, and is very trigger happy with the block button. Without doubt it was him and a normal person would just have given a polite apology and promise to get it sorted. Instead he blamed Jason.

There is something very weird going on with Addam and Paul.

Their view count is definitely going down steadily each week.
A much truer reflection of what their actual core viewership is would be reflected in the vlog "likes", YouTube removing the dislike button has helped their channel tremendously.
... If you ever happen to catch one of their "weekly scheduled and announced" lives, they rarely ever get above 150 people...the same people commenting, the same Subs donating, this is not a channel that is on fire and really growing on the rise.
Each precious new Sub must be retained, the old Subs have to be retained.
This is a challenge for YT channels that have numbers 100x what their channel is doing.

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Bloody hell. The meals vlog, last bit when Jason is eating the pizza, anyone else thinking what I’m thinking, Jason looks ill. His poor diet is taking its toll on his health.