Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Paul is such a nasty little man I had to take some time away from the thread as he was getting in my head! Does anyone else find it laughable that they still hide the fact they clearly smoke and drink heavily? Nothing wrong with that of course, unless you pretend to be influencing others on the grounds of “health” whilst adding six litres of hot sauce to your frozen carbs to be able to detect flavour! I am still deeply concerned Paul has access to vulnerable adults in his new job. It’s so wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well we have a new car vlog and apparently the begging obviously fell on death ears as Ma & Pa Brommers have helped them out to buy Karen the Kia 🙄 as they didn’t get manage to get a donation via the subs 🤣 I have honestly never heard such excitement over a clapped out second hand car you’d be thinking it was a bloody Aston Martin the way they were going on…

bye luvs.

• Haha

Herbert2005

VIP Member
Tut tut, Fester. This poor soul probably wasted 15 minutes of their life watching you prance around the vegan festival dragging your disciples behind you, and when they went to the trouble to ask you a question, you deleted it.
I'd love to know how many comments get deleted every time you post something.

1652638521901.png

Just watched the vegan fair blog, n was pmsl at him strutting about like a celeb 🙄
Alex looked very uncomfortable, poor thing.I hope She sees sense soon, n sacks him off !!
I think taking Alex along today was to try to prove to us Tattler's that he really likes her and isn't horrible to her at all. I'm not sure it's going to work, Paul.

Has he mentioned vegan camp out? Is he going😀
Apparently they haven't made their mind up. He'll probably be taking along a couple of minders to keep all of the fans at bay. In your fecking dreams, Fester, in your dreams. Deluded AF!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Dragon100

Chatty Member
Hmmm...so why is Paul so desperate to raise money when a Mr p j burgess of Oldham took a £10,000 COVID 19 business grant? Where's the money gone?

Beggy Bastard, he made his money by putting out shit content on YouTube, he was still able to film in supermarkets wearing a facemask proclaiming things were 'cleary marked vegan' or getting Jason to check the ingredients and declare things 'vegan by ingredient', they filmed antibacking the food in the kitchen when they got home, they put out more crap cooking vlogs than ever, we even saw a few walks! And he vlogged the crap out of his COVID illness!! If anything they proberbly got more views during covid as people were stuck at home and we're trying to entertain themselves by searching YouTube!

Hopefully he gets caught out, along with all the other 'covid cheats' - or maybe he already has, hence the need to,get a job!!!!

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Can't believe Linda-Gate has come and gone And his empire is still in operation. I really thought that it was the end for him. I want to see another Really big controversy very soon. Surely a few of these incidents would wake people up. He can't keep insulting people and get away Scott free, surely

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Some moron just sent them a 20 quid superchat. I'm sure they'll spend it wisely on chicken less nuggets. Suckers

• Sick
Belching? I'm in. Lol

I see they have a special guest tonight. Wonder who it might be. My guess is the angharad family
I think it's Stuart. Apparently they are rehearsing 😂. Seeing them two prancing around singing out of tune reminds me of a 14 year old me and my best friend when we made up disco dances in her garage. We thought we were brilliant 😂.

• Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
I did laugh when he got all confrontational about Pacific Blue and stated if you’ve got anything to say … say to us…. We have, We do, you block us 🤣 anyone who calls you out you block.. Paul is only billy big bollocks when people are meek and mild, How can anyone have a say when they are blocked….
Myself and others called you out over Linda, you didn't say a dickie bird I was waiting for a snarky reply I was all geared up to go head to head but nope… nothing… nada…. Just blocked me don’t like people with valid opinions do you Paul, or people you can’t manipulate…
Exactly! You cant voice an opinion, he just blocks you on his socials.

Herbert2005

VIP Member
It‘s got to the point of being ridiculous now and I fear a tactic to smear people with whatever phobia they can… the movement lost me ( as the mum of a gay son ) when it started with the gender fluid nonsense and identifying as anything you want on any particular day and all the pronouns shit... I wouldn’t intentionally misgender someone Trans woman or Trans male but those who can’t quite make their mind up and expect others to know are on a whole other level be who you want to be but don’t abuse people because they happen to not know that today you are identifying as a tree 🤷🏼‍♀️

WTF… surely nobody would buy someone something that pricey unless they were a loved one.
Crazy, huh?! The sheer grabbiness of that man leaves me cold.

These are the 2 who were disinfecting and wiping down all their shopping at the begining of covid and now going to a vegan festival knowing Paul has tested +ve, without a face mark and breathing over and hugging people, because they've gone VIP - ie they've basically paid extra for a goody bag that they deem free and don't want to miss out. Selfish Paul as usual, paid for cake and horlicks it would be rude not to karen - even if i give you covid - bye luvs!
If he exposed even one person to the virus it is unconscionable that he would do so as a supposed vegan.

The vegan philosophy is to do as little harm as possible... Fester doesn't give a shit about harming anyone... In fact I think he gets off on harming people, like a sadist.

• Heart
Paul Joseph Wild is his birth name. Somewhere along the line he changed it to his mother's maiden name which was Burgess.
It's probably something like he wanted to hurt his father by changing his name...however it is also a convenient way to bury the past. He's such a shifty character and seems to leave a trail of destruction behind him. I'm still in disbelief that he hasn't a criminal record of some degree.

• Heart
Desperately trying to be relevant.
They are such 'victims' that they play the "Homophobic Card" every single chance they get.
Paul, I know this might be hard for you to grasp, since you seem to be stuck in the 90s...(well your fashion sense definitely is) but in reality we are living in 2022... No one cares about your sexuality, you're numbingly boring, nothing revolutionary about LGBTQIA, nothing at all!
So you've done the community a tremendous favor and recycled some 2 year old content, edit together with zero creativity and zero video and editing skills, slapped some of jasons guitar playing in, and...big whoop 😴 Narcissistic Tripe!

• Heart
  • Haha

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Herbert , you asked how many posts do they delete. Well I can't give you an exact number but for a Facebook group the size of theirs, they have hardly any comments. And it states on most of their posts, that not all posts are available to view. They must delete tons.

Purrloin

Hi everyone, so glad this thread exists!

I’m passionate for veganism but man do TVG rub me the wrong way with their constant scrounging and begging for donations.

Does anyone know what’s the deal with their mega fan Addam?? The guy is married with 2 little kids but seems to spend most of his time obsessing over Paul and Jason- always sending in superchats, even buying them a strimmer for the allotment and all the grub club stuff. Seems a bit strange to me, if I was his spouse I would be getting a bit worried 🤨

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Paul tells a story on his live about how he was shopping in tesco and made a complaint and a big song and dance about some non vegan toad in the holes in the vegan section. He said he's stormed to the customer service desk and demanded to see the store manager and then paraded the store manager down to take a look and he told the store manage how awful it is that non vegan stuff is with the vegan stuff.

This is what gives vegans a bad name.paul is a very bad example of a vegan. He gets all arsey about silly little bits of things that don't matter, venting his vemon on hardworking people. The guys is an idiot. Not all vegans are like this