Those Vegan Guys #2 Beggy vegan twits. Tinned soup and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't quite figure out why he was so annoyed with her in the first place but it's just occurred to me that she was probably taking the attention away from him in the chat. He wants everyone to focus on him not a random person in the chat looking for support and a bit of friendship.

Reactions: 11
I couldn't quite figure out why he was so annoyed with her in the first place but it's just occurred to me that she was probably taking the attention away from him in the chat. He wants everyone to focus on him not a random person in the chat looking for support and a bit of friendship.

1652128306197.png

Reactions: 5
Northern northerner, that's a great point. Makes total sense. Any normal person would let them chat about whatever they wanted, not Paul.if it isn't about him, he doesn't like it. He tries to turn his whole flock against one person and the gullible idiots fall for it every time.
My Mrs said earlier that he probably will not mention the Linda thing ever again but I said he will not be able to stop himself. He will have to mention in, it will be eating away at him and he won't rest until he has told everyone on video how right he was for verbally abusing Linda

Reactions: 9
I just showed my husband what happened last night and todays comment he posted … he finished the post and said Who is he to give tough love to anyone… that woman could be suicidal and he could have pushed her over the edge ….
I do hope Linda is ok…
I keep thinking of her, I hope she’s ok. He’s disgusting to call it a pity party even today. Vile creature!

• Sad
Reactions: 8
That’s exactly it, he wants attention all the time. Even when Jason talks he ignores him and pulls faces in the background like a 2 year old wanting attention.

Reactions: 6
Can someone sort out the new thread? I'm crap with technology or I'd do it. What does everyone want to call it?

Reactions: 4
Ok time to start a new thread.

Just checking we have a title with 8 likes by Itsmethatlikesamoan Those Vegan Guys #3Paul lies, Jason denies, they are only after your money or gifts guys.

Mine Ay up ya b******s, I’m the cult leader, send me some money for a new bird feeder’ had 6.

Have I missed any?

Ok time to start a new thread.

Just checking we have a title with 8 likes by Itsmethatlikesamoan Those Vegan Guys #3Paul lies, Jason denies, they are only after your money or gifts guys.

Mine Ay up ya b******s, I’m the cult leader, send me some money for a new bird feeder’ had 6.

Have I missed any?
Well ma luvs, this is now available in our merch ... at an inflated price of course. Get yer credit card Siobhan!!!View attachment 1254343
There's this beauty as well.

Reactions: 3
There's this beauty as well.
I’ve missed that one, how many votes does it have?
That post is the picture post of the prick T-shirt its not a thread title suggestion 😁

Towdenowdem, you are a legend. I laughed my head off at your picture of Jason wearing the CLEARLY MARKED PRICK TSHIRT. HAHAHAHA. I WOULD BUY THAT

Here's my idea for a new thread name,
Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits
This one by @wumbhi tahaza has 10 likes

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.