Those Vegan Guys #2 Beggy vegan twits. Tinned soup and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well ma luvs, this is now available in our merch ... at an inflated price of course. Get yer credit card Siobhan!!!
xxx.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He better not do a post for mental health awareness week. He would be stupid to do that considering what he did to Linda yesterday who is clearly suffering. I bet he’s one of those ‘be kind’ people as well.
Yes, he's full of the #BeKind bollocks. Although he really means #BeKindtoMeandEmptyYourPurseAllOverMyAmazonWishlist

Foul, beggy bully!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Saw he posted on YouTube his response to yesterday. I love this reply! I hope it was aimed at Paul.
7B650858-1CE1-4F41-B393-1FCCD9147306.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Thread title ‘Ay up ya b******s, I’m the cult leader, send me some money for a new bird feeder’

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well ma luvs, this is now available in our merch ... at an inflated price of course. Get yer credit card Siobhan!!!View attachment 1254343
Fabulous! I found yesterday’s footage very difficult to watch and sadly this isn’t the first time, but it will be the first time for some of the “fans” and I think that’s why there’s been more of an outcry (now silenced and misrepresented by TVG). The issue is that almost every live vlog is littered with incidents such as these and it will continue to happen. The atmosphere that Paul creates is so toxic and hostile it makes their content unbearable! I empathise with Jason as I imagine that sadly he is being abused by Paul as well (we’ve seen the verbal abuse in vlogs!), but that doesn’t excuse Jason gaslighting the subs either.
I think this is an ugly situation that will get worse due to Paul’s declining grip on reality and surging need for total control.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
can you please tell me how you that? I know they have a tab for bullying... I think this definitely falls under bullying...
Click on the 3 dots to the right hand side of the screen, brings up a list hit report and it gives you options I used bullying & harassment
FB08AF12-ACB0-41E1-8377-F7B3202E3522.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Well ma luvs, this is now available in our merch ... at an inflated price of course. Get yer credit card Siobhan!!!View attachment 1254343
🥰 it's brilliant!!
You matched the font perfectly! 🤣💯✨

Click on the 3 dots to the right hand side of the screen, brings up a list hit report and it gives you options I used bullying & harassment View attachment 1254363
Thank you! And thank you for reporting ... I will report and go into detail

Last edited:
I've reported it. In the past I have reported and nothing came of it. I reported the one where he was threatening to hit the 'make it rain' woman as threats of violence. I'm not sure why that wouldn't be taken seriously 🙄

Towdenowdem, you are a legend. I laughed my head off at your picture of Jason wearing the CLEARLY MARKED PRICK TSHIRT. HAHAHAHA. I WOULD BUY THAT

Here's my idea for a new thread name,
Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Towdenowdem, you are a legend. I laughed my head off at your picture of Jason wearing the CLEARLY MARKED PRICK TSHIRT. HAHAHAHA. I WOULD BUY THAT

Here's my idea for a new thread name,
Clearly Marked bully. Manipulative twits, no prizes for guessing, it's those vegan gits
LOVE IT!!!!

Reactions: 2
I’ve just caught up with all of fester’s. shenanigans.
I never fail to be surprised as how awful he can be.
I hope he loses more subs.
He can dish it out but he can’t take it!

To think that’ he’s going to be working in the care sector is truly frightening😞

Imagine what the kitchen vlog is going to be like. He’ll burst a blood vessel!!

Reactions: 6
I have just read through the comments on pauls long long explanaton post on his Fb group. i cannot believe the utter bullshit I am reading. Total sycofants trying their very best to defend the I indefendable. HE VERBALLY ABUSED A MENTALLY ILL WOMAN IN AN ENTIRELY UNPROVOKED ATTACK. I don't care how they sugarcoat his actions and say how he was giving her some tough love. He has done exactly the same with other YouTube subs many many times, many of them documented on this thread. So they should not see this behaviour as unusual. This is absolutely normal place behaviour from Paul...its just that he did it to someone with mental illness which caused a riot. This will happen again and again ....how many excuses will they dream up for him?

Reactions: 8
I have just read through the comments on pauls long long explanaton post on his Fb group. i cannot believe the utter bullshit I am reading. Total sycofants trying their very best to defend the I indefendable. HE VERBALLY ABUSED A MENTALLY ILL WOMAN IN AN ENTIRELY UNPROVOKED ATTACK. I don't care how they sugarcoat his actions and say how he was giving her some tough love. He has done exactly the same with other YouTube subs many many times, many of them documented on this thread. So they should not see this behaviour as unusual. This is absolutely normal place behaviour from Paul...its just that he did it to someone with mental illness which caused a riot. This will happen again and again ....how many excuses will they dream up for him?
I just showed my husband what happened last night and todays comment he posted … he finished the post and said Who is he to give tough love to anyone… that woman could be suicidal and he could have pushed her over the edge ….
I do hope Linda is ok…

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Exactly what I thought. Vulnerable People need help not Paul screaming at them. Linda may be lonely and hurting right now and there's Paul acting like the victim, and he is being comforted, praised and moddycoddled by his sickening troop of brainwashed sycofants. They should be reaching out to Linda right now, not standing by this remorseless bully

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.