Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hello, I am a big fan of your forum and have very much enjoyed reading your posts. I live in the states. This is my first time posting to any forum so I thought I'd give it a go after I was blocked by Paul for making a suggestion regarding their allotment. Then I unsubscribed from the channel when I realized how truly vile Uncle Fester is, My belief is that Jason was groomed by Paul when he was a teenager, their relationship is incredibly dysfunctional, toxically possessive and creepy in a way that I just can't put my finger on (I would not be at all shocked if Paul threatened to hurt himself if Jason ever decided to leave) and it is quite sad that the only thing Jason knows is the life that he shares with that parasite.
Paul is a narcissist of the highest order, and has nothing but time on his hands so I am confident that he lurks here. Just because I don't like you Paul doesn't make me an a-hole!!!
I watched his latest vlog regarding his first job interview in 2 years.
The entire vlog was really a gem as far as how preposterous and ridiculous his rant was.
So according to Paul's story we are to believe that Paul sat down to a hour and a half interview given to him by two women CEOs of a company that has something to do with hands-on care and banking.
So according to Paul the three of them "chatted, laughed and joked". And Paul told them about the tribunal and the fact that he was canned from his 11 month job.
Then Paul proceeded to LIE... He is a charlatan and a con man of the highest order so I am not really surprised by his lies.
I read the tribunal paperwork.
The tribunal papers were incredibly interesting and very well written and thorough. I think that age.UK is an incredible organization to have given the likes of Paul Burgess even the most remote chance to get his position back after the antics he pulled with them and the most vulnerable of our community.
So the story Paul told these women was that he literally cared so much for his clients that he had to take it upon himself to single-handedly fight his coworkers, age.uk volunteers, his supervisors ... ALL OF THEM apparently are SO evil that they would not allow dementia patients a slice of bread and butter, Paul also claims that their safety was compromised due to this... And we're just to believe that... You can fuck off with that story Paul.
Then we are to believe that due to Paul's incredible virtue everyone began to "bully him horrendously for 8 days"..."he was basically made to leave"... The ladies then assured Paul that that would never happen at their company.
Doesn't Paul realize that the women have access to the tribunal papers and can read exactly what he did and was charged with.
And exactly what type of employer no matter how amazing the candidate would just spout off tandemly saying "Oh yes! We both just happened to simultaneously and unanimously agree that we would hire you immediately on the spot, 100%... If only the days and times worked for you, Mr. Burgess" 😆
This is the biggest crock of BS that I have ever heard in my entire life. Does he actually expect anyone to believe this??
Omg! I seem to have written a novel... I apologize for the rant! And it's really great to be on board!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I started to watch this pair of beggars about a year ago and clocked almost immediately that their channel was an outlet for Paul's need for attention. I was fairly active in their chats till I saw Paul viciously attack another sub who was offering advice about their allotment.

Paul's food control keeps Jason out of the kitchen unless he's ordered to peel some spuds. The amount of processed food he offers up, mixed with the weirdest of concoctions is nauseating and poor me Jason is evil eyed till he declares its one of the best meals he's ever eaten.

Paul has an insatiable desire to be seen and there for lorded above anyone. Imagine a top drag queen or top vegan chef offering to do a collaboration with him? There's no chance he'd do it because it'd expose his inadequacies. He's a vicious bulldog of a man ready to lay into anyone who dares to challenge his opinions. Jason is codependant, and very rarely prepared to rock the boat.

The pair of them sadfishing their subs is disgusting to see. they've managed to brain wash their subs into buying them the contents of their amazon wishlist. I'd love to know if they've actually bought anything off any of their subs wish lists?

Paul goes on about being a down to earth vegan and runs his channel to support ppl on their vegan journey, but in reality he's created his own little vegan cult. I heard him say he wasn't going to go to the vegan camp out as he'd gain nothing from going. Too expensive he said. Another sad fishing attempt to get subs to pay for their tickets ~well I for one hope they don't come as seeing the pair of them living it up on subs hard earned cash would take the shine off what will hopefully be a wonderful time for the rest of us.
Sorry for the long rant but these two have irritated me for ages and when I saw tattle had a thread on them I was so pleased to read through the posts which are saying pretty much how I feel about them. Pair of grifting scumbags with chips on their (soup too) shoulders. I'm guessing if anyone saw Paul in real life and challenged him to a reasonable debate, he'd run for the hills. Possibly shouting all the way that he'd been bullied. And in my opinion he's definitely misogynistic and his 'drag' act is the worst I've ever seen. If any of you have got this far reading this ridiculously long post, I salute you!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

TowdemOwdam

Well ma luvs, this is now available in our merch ... at an inflated price of course. Get yer credit card Siobhan!!!
xxx.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Winners_Song

VIP Member
Brilliant new thread title! Let’s have a recap:

Paul didn’t have cancer after all and has been making long vlogs (that nobody wanted to see) about his vegan wart removal 🤢

Crazed fans continue to send them Amazon wish list items, gifts and cash. Paul barely acknowledges any of the subs unless it’s a superchat.

Jason found his bollocks in the newly gifted air fryer tray and told Paul to shut up on a live (he will pay for that later).

Paul has bravely stepped up to spread peace to the people of Russia and Ukraine in his Facebook group.

Happy sniffing and slurping ma’loves 🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 12

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Just when I thought Paul couldn't get any more stupid and annoying, he spouts off about workers in Britain being lazy. This occurs at 1 hr and 14 mins and 30 seconds into that latest muck bang. It actually beggars belief that he can call anyone in work lazy when he himself has chosen not to work. It's like a parody but it's actually real. He said the general work ethic in Britain is that people will do the least that they can get away with but he proclaims to be the absolute opposite......and he just about remembered to add WHEN I AM IN WORK. This guy makes me so fcking angry. He just slagged off the entire uk workforce by saying that most of us workers are lazy whilst he sits on his ever fattening arse freeloading off people who work. Biggest loada shite I've ever heard.
If that isn't being entitled I don't know what is. This guy thinks the world owes it to him to look after him. I don't believe him for a mili-second when he says he wants to get a job, he could have got one long ago if he wanted one. What a twat

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Mr.Mistoffelees

Chatty Member
I just caught up on the comments and wow! I can't believe how he treated that woman, he deserves every "negative" comment and lost subscriber coming his way.

It reminds me of the first time I commented on one of their lives - it was at the beginning of the live and one of them asked how we were doing. I said I'm scared because I tested positive for covid (it was at the beginning of the pandemic, I was isolated and so lonely and scared if I infected someone else), Paul read my comment and implied it was my fault for catching it because I wasn't being careful enough. He started preaching about the importance of social distancing and in the end, passively-aggressively said get better soon. Needless to say, that was the last time I participated in a live.

• Wow

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
In that attachment posted by Misfitbelle, Paul said he fought a tribunal and won. Well, that's definetly a lie if it in reference to the tribunal he lost , we've seen the papers, he lost...fact. Everything is never his fault, he blames everyone but himself for stuff. He been sacked from many jobs but never his fault. And he says far too often that he is bullied which I doubt. From what I see on his videos, he is the bully, not the bullied

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Hello ma loves, long time lurker on this thread but first time posting.

Like many people, first came across one of their supermarket vlogs and seemed relatively normal, but glad I've started to see through the façade they seem to portray!

In other concerning news, I seem to have noticed that Paul Burgess himself seems to have an IMDB page with credits under director and producer roles, self submitted no doubt! (includes bonus profile photo showing multiple mugshots headshots titled 'The Many Faces of Paul Burgess'.

Bye loves! *inserts amazon beg list full of shite*

• Haha
  • Wow

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Every time I chuckle my husband says 'Are you being cruel to that lovely Paul again ....' 😂
My husband does the funniest impressions every day. Our kids think we’re nuts, we often talk to each other in Paul lingo. He randomly says ‘Ay up ya bastards, come down me allotment and see me potatoes‘ 😂 ‘Ay up ya bastards tonight on tonight’s meals vlog we’re having a processed shit yellow sticker meal with some salad from the allotment, because it would be rude not to Karen, and Sharon‘. As I’ve just typed those he’s said ‘Ay ya bastards I had to tell that Linda to go wallow somewhere else because it would be rude not to Karen. Now send us some cash and a leaf blower for the allotment, that’ll make you feel better. Bye loves‘ 😂😂

• Haha

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Well he looked very hungover in todays live and was in a right mood throughout.

Firstly he gave yet another reminder that he needs a better camera which is in his wishlist but sob sob will have to wait until his first wage...oh no poor Paul I can't imagine what it might be like to have to wait until pay day to buy expensive things. Must be awful.

23.49 Then someone called Lee wound him up in the comments no idea what he said as it was deleted but it made him quite angry.

46.16 Then poor Linda wanted to talk about her mental issues to which he lashed out and called her rude and negative.

55.10 It must have been on his mind that he had just made himself look like a right narc because some time later he starts lashing out at her again essentially accusing her of a pity party and making him feel guilty. Jason looks confused and says he must have missed a comment...

1.04.00 Paranoia kicks in when his phone bleeps and he get all weird because someone commented 'hi' on an old vlog. Jason picks up on his agitation and assures him it's just a normal reasonable comment.

Linda left this comment and Paul basically told her he was calling her out and to leave if she didn't like it. Very aggressive but of course has deleted it now.

View attachment 1252426
I love these time stamps. He’s a horrific person, that poor woman!

Is he having a laugh, she can’t discuss her mental health issues. What if she was feeling desperately low and was reaching out, maybe she’s lonely. Paul you vile scumbag, I hope Linda is ok. You’re a fine one to talk about being negative, you’re the most miserable, rude, obnoxious, narcissistic man I’ve ever come across. Why the hell did you do that to her? Jason, why the hell did you let him behave like that?! You should be so ashamed. I’m so shocked and angry. I wish I could reach out and check she is ok,

Is he fkin serious telling her she’s rude to say she’s lonely. Of course if she gave him a £20 super chat she could offload. Anything goes where moneys involved hey Paul 😉

You’re welcome here Linda, I’ve suffered with my mental health and I know how lonely it can be. We will welcome you and you can always chat. I hope she finds us.

Yet they call us trolls. What does that make Paul?

Last edited:
  • Heart

Deedeedo90

Just joined the forum and I’m so happy to see so many people aware of just how vile how PB is. I’ve wondered for so long whether people watch TVG for the same reason as I do… to laugh at the ridiculousness of the vlogs.
I’ve been aware of Paul and Jason for sometimes. A friend shared their hairdressers and we heard on the grapevine that a vegan cafe was coming to Oldham. We met Paul and Jason at a vegan festival… there they were with Namaste cafe merch and a big banner advertising it. Quite a lot of marketing considering they had no money to actually start the cafe!! And so began the realisation that TVG are nothing more that a pair of scavs. Jason a wet wipe and Paul the most vile narcasstic angry old man I’ve ever come across. Thank god the cafe didn’t come to Oldham. The man can’t cook and what a bad example of veganism that would have been. He is such an angry little hypocrite too and know absolutely nothing of what he spouts or the silly little whims he starts. I made a comment once on a video of his. I was called a pious bitch and blocked… all I did was offer advice. I’ve enjoyed reading all your comments and I could have honestly written them myself. Me, my sister and my partner have said all these things time and again. I’ll look forward to reading more.

• Heart

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Looks like it's not only us who realise what he is like after all. His own fans are waking up. His viewers are allowed to think what they want of Paul and are not obligated to put up with his awful behaviour. Today they have finally have seen the true Paul. Jason should be bloody ashamed of himself for enabling him. Jason knows this is abhorrent behaviour. He knows that Linda needs support right now and not being told to F off. Would Jason let his coworkers talk to clients this way? Unbelievable.

Was just watching the live and at the start of the video (6.50) , Paul is talking about his new job and he said this:

ID FORGOTTON HOW MUCH PEOPLE WITH MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES AND ADDITIONAL NEEDS MEANT TO ME.

and then, later in the video, he goes onto treat Linda like a piece of shit. Is this guy actually for real?
No employer should touch this prick with a barge pole

Here' comes Paul with his desperate damage control post. Too late arsehole, no one put a gun to your head to make you say those things to Linda. Just admit you're a nasty twat and have done with it

• Angry
  • Wow

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Perfectly said. I think sometime this year, Paul will really mess up to the point of no return. It's on the cards. It's only a matter of time.people like him don't last, he will be exposed to the air and will shrivel up and YouTube will be better without his kind. The last thing YouTube or indeed the world needs right now is self centred spongers.

The above paragraph is what I think will happen if Paul keeps on the way he has been since lockdown. However, I would much rather he surprises me and makes a positive change,stops the scrounging, removes the po box, stop with the pretentious love you guys crap, mabye get a job and give back to society. And just promote veganism the right way. If he does this, he can create a channel he can be truly proud of and sleep well at night and I will be happy for him to prove me wrong.

That line about names on a screen proves everything else he says Is fake. He can't say his subs are nothing but a name on a screen and also say he loves them. It's one or the other. He is emotionally blackmailing people. I don't know who is worse, Paul for his skullduggery self centred actions or his gullible flock for falling for it

Last edited:
  • Heart
Agreed with the above predictions.

I think Paul will keep telling us he is looking for a job but never applies for anything.

The vegan queen's will completely end and Paul will fall out with Stuart.

Paul will give the vegan cafe another go but this time use his subscribers to fund it.

They will attempt to revive Oldham pride but Paul will piss everyone off by trying to control everything.

Their wishlist will include increasingly expensive goods.

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
I would love nothing more than post a link to here on his Fb pages or even better, give him a piece of my mind on his scroungy ways but I like to snoop on his Facebook pages for dirt. Haha. I know that one wrong word on there will see me kicked fast and no more tattle material .haha. I would like to think that ex followers of Paul will find this great forum the same way as I did. I just did a Google search typing
THOSE VEGAN GUYS SCROUNGERS
and as if by magic, I landed here. It's surprising to me that there is nowhere else on the net that people are saying negative things about TVG. Have they got some kind of gagging order put in place or something?

What did Paul take 5 weeks off from? He does fk all anyway .haha

A couple of still shots from Pauls latest Mukbang live stream

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Millennial Pink

VIP Member
The mask is slipping, the viewers are noticing more and more how inappropriate Paul's behaviour is. This can only be a good thing.

I couldn't quite figure out why he was so annoyed with her in the first place but it's just occurred to me that she was probably taking the attention away from him in the chat. He wants everyone to focus on him not a random person in the chat looking for support and a bit of friendship.

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
Brilliant round up there.
How about predictions for the future?

I predict another health scare to come soon, throat related, another big sympathy campaign designed to part his flock with more of their money

I see Two possibilities for gofundme projects. Namely for a campervan and/or a kefalonia holiday

Pauls latest health kick will last no more than a month and then he will be back on the processed crap

Anyone got anymore predictions?

• Haha
Reactions: 10

wumbhi tahaza

Chatty Member
According to what he has told people, He just about to start a job in the care sector. he showed perectly last night why he should never be allowed near anyone with mental issues. If his potential employers find out about all this, I cannot see how they could still give him the job.

• Heart
Reactions: 10