Those Vegan Guys #2 Beggy vegan twits. Tinned soup and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220509-193517_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220509-193534_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220509-193930_YouTube.jpg

Only way it can be done?! 🤬😡
Maybe don't treat people like crap?

No, you did it to humiliate someone who is struggling!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I hope the lady in question is managing to get help from someone what an appalling way to behave towards somebody struggling with their mental health.

Reactions: 7
Well he looked very hungover in todays live and was in a right mood throughout.

Firstly he gave yet another reminder that he needs a better camera which is in his wishlist but sob sob will have to wait until his first wage...oh no poor Paul I can't imagine what it might be like to have to wait until pay day to buy expensive things. Must be awful.

23.49 Then someone called Lee wound him up in the comments no idea what he said as it was deleted but it made him quite angry.

46.16 Then poor Linda wanted to talk about her mental issues to which he lashed out and called her rude and negative.

55.10 It must have been on his mind that he had just made himself look like a right narc because some time later he starts lashing out at her again essentially accusing her of a pity party and making him feel guilty. Jason looks confused and says he must have missed a comment...

1.04.00 Paranoia kicks in when his phone bleeps and he get all weird because someone commented 'hi' on an old vlog. Jason picks up on his agitation and assures him it's just a normal reasonable comment.

Linda left this comment and Paul basically told her he was calling her out and to leave if she didn't like it. Very aggressive but of course has deleted it now.

View attachment 1252426
They had no other way of getting in touch with her!??!
Linda was a paying TVG channel member. A paid channel member. Look she has one of those ridiculous loyalty badges after her name...
Of course, they could have gotten in touch with her, recently took her money!

Reactions: 9
Oh it makes me so mad. I think I am now just as pissed off at his brainwashed flock as I am at Paul himself. THEY KNOW HES A BULLYING twit....THEY KNOW IT. BUT THEY JUST CANNOT BEAR TO ADMIT THE GLARINGLY OBVIOUS FOR FEAR OF LOSING THEIR LITTLE VEGAN CULT GROUP.

His hardcore subs are like compulsive gamblers, they have put too much money, time and effort into this thing now and keep chasing after it and will not let it go, even if it means going against their better judgements.

Reactions: 4
Linda was a paying TVG channel member. A paid channel member. Look she has one of those ridiculous loyalty badges after her name...
Yes it's the public humiliation that annoys me. Why not either just let it slide or contact her privately. Awful man, he just does knee jerk reactions then turns the tables to get out of it.

Reactions: 6
Hmmm they find away to message people privately when they’re enquiring about patron rates or wish lists 🤔

Of course Paul could have spoke to her in private but for a narc like Paul nothing beats the feeling of humiliating someone in public

View attachment 1254934View attachment 1254935
View attachment 1254953
Only way it can be done?! 🤬😡
Maybe don't treat people like crap?

No, you did it to humiliate someone who is struggling!
Just how exactly was Linda taking advantage of kindness and understanding because she didn’t immediately go “ Oh of course, everything is hunky dorey because you’ve made a suggestion I must do that life will instantly be better “ Mental Health doesn’t work that way you stupid egotistical twit…
If anyone is taking advantage of anyone it’s you and Jason, sponging off people excepting money off of lonely and vulnerable people who feel it’s better to pay for friendship than live a lonely life… You are selling your friendship just like you’ve sold sex in the past… Once a rent boy, always a rent boy.

I don’t know how it works as I’ve never signed up to pay anyone for something I can get for free, surely when you sign up you give an email address ?

Yes it's the public humiliation that annoys me. Why not either just let it slide or contact her privately. Awful man, he just does knee jerk reactions then turns the tables to get out of it.
He is utterly vile, extremely abusive and definitely shouldn’t be working within the care system.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Paul was absolutely horrible to Linda and his responses since show that he does not give a flying toss how she feels right now, he hasn't said that he is going to contact her, has showed no remorse and refuses to apologise. He thinks this was Tough love. Well, for a man who gets upset over absolutely nothing, like the use of the work DRAG and the saying, YOUL MAKE IT RAIN, he should have unbelievable compassion for people's feelings instead of the zero compassion that he has clearly displayed.

• Angry
How can he not contact her privately.. he said she has posted the same thing over all his posts etc all over the web

• Angry
He just wanted a kick out of publically humiliating and abusing a vulnerable person 🤢🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 5
He just wanted a kick out of publically humiliating and abusing a vulnerable person 🤢🤬
Absolutely. He appears to get off on this kind of thing and for me it's very worrying. If he acts like this in full view of his disciples, i'd hate to see how he treats people behind closed doors. :mad:

Reactions: 3
It wasn't that long ago he was telling Jason off for interrupting him as though he was a naughty child. At the time I just thought couldn't that conversation wait until filming stopped

Reactions: 6
He has had these types of outbursts many times before and if we are all wrong and this is acceptablel behaviour as Paul would like people to believe, then why do we never see Jason treating people this way? Why does Jason often look emabassed? Why do we see Jason often making excuses for him?

Paul should just stop pretending he is a nice person and just admit that he is the twit that we know he is. He lost over a thousand subscribers yesterday and they are all wrong and Paul is right? Don't think so, burgess

Last edited:
When Paul flies in to a range and Jason’s sat there humming and making small talk, awkwardness is off the richter scale 😬😬😬 it happens every week ma’loves!

Omg look at the sycophantic fb replies!Obv anything against him has been deleted!!🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.