Those Vegan Guys #2 Beggy vegan twits. Tinned soup and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I caught that about the tea. Does he ever pay for anything? I can't bear it when he advertises how poor he is as a badge of honour. Have some dignity.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I don't think a single day can go by without Paul receiving a freebie off someone . Even if these things are heartfelt gifts from people, I think they have gone a long way past the point where a decent human being would say enough is enough. most decent people would ask people to send their money to actual charities or keep it themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What a beg.

Christ on a bike he looks rough in tonight’s vlog. Pale, skin looks dry, looks like he’s got teeth about to go missing… he really doesn‘t look well for a vegan. Jason is just as bad. They need to get to the doctors for an MOT, check their bloods and sort their diets out. Stop with the processed crap, fags and so much wine. I say it all the time but it’s not a good ad for turning people vegan is it 😀

Reactions: 6
Agreed Chinese Alan. He looks like a boozer to me, like he is always a bit hungover. When he turns you can see puffy eyes.

Reactions: 4
There are a lot of really needy people out there at the moment, people who have to choose between heating or eating. People who can only eat thanks to food banks. It's an insult to those people that Paul acts like he is a charity case. Paul has got a roof over his head, a freezer full of food, they have a car, Jason works. People need to stop throwing money at this selfish parasite

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha, subliminal sub nudge, laughed my head off at that comment. I missed the kefalonia tea towel but I am sure the seed has been planted in the minds of his brainwashed flock

I am gonna start making a point of looking in the background of his videos cos I bet he uses this tactic a lot, crafty git
I kid you not, with a lovely little cartoon of the two grifters next to the ad!

Attachments

• Wow
Haha, very clever Paul. thats definetly no accident. Perfectly framed shot without a doubt. Another example of how calculated and manipulative he is.

Reactions: 5
They both have red wine with their evening meal every night (penguin sands) and sometimes they try to keep it out of shot 👀 wouldn’t be surprised if Paul drinks in the day out of boredom. Jason looks like he prefers the ganja to me.

• Haha
Tonight is the meet up at Lily's restaurant isn't it? I've been there myself many times, lovely place actually. Food is amazing there. Anyhoo, I don't think I will be in there tonight. Haha. He will probably do a live from there again, mabye in the hope that bev will buy them some food again. Haha

Reactions: 2
Tonight is the meet up at Lily's restaurant isn't it? I've been there myself many times, lovely place actually. Food is amazing there. Anyhoo, I don't think I will be in there tonight. Haha. He will probably do a live from there again, mabye in the hope that bev will buy them some food again. Haha
I'm sure Jason was starving judging by the way he wolfed that scran!

Would you be able to eat your grub sitting opposite this?

1648336378641.png

• Wow
  • Haha
I keep thinking about when Paul is doing his kitchen vlogs.. He usually starts the VLOG by saying something like "hello ma loves. Thought we'd have a chat'.
Now correct me if I am wrong but I thought a CHAT involved two people. Paul just sits waffling for half an hour by himself with no one talking back. But that's what Paul likes, no one to interrupt the beautiful sound of his own voice and no one to question his amazing logic. This is what Paul thinks having a chat is. Haha. Just a thought

Reactions: 7
I wonder if you know they had offered to do a talk or performance by the Vegan Queens and after initial interest got no response. I think that's the reason they didn't go last year and not money. I was there and spent hardly anything. Apart from food, there was nothing to spend money on. You're even allowed to bring your own alcohol in so that's bullshit. The tickets are reasonably priced and they live nearer to the campsite than I do.

I honestly think their subscribers would end up buying their food. I bet Paul is really pissed off Hench Herbivore and Bimini Bon Boulash are talking this year.
They got the tickets gifted as well last year, so didn’t spend a penny! I was quite suspicious about why they didn’t go! They said it was because of covid, but that was a ridiculous reason. Couldn’t be safer than at an outdoor festival, and besides lots of their subs were going! I bet they didn’t go because they were pissed off at not being invited to give a talk or do the awful vegan queen act.

Fab name for the new thread, by the way. I’m just catching up. 😀

They got the tickets gifted as well last year, so didn’t spend a penny! I was quite suspicious about why they didn’t go! They said it was because of covid, but that was a ridiculous reason. Couldn’t be safer than at an outdoor festival, and besides lots of their subs were going! I bet they didn’t go because they were pissed off at not being invited to give a talk or do the awful vegan queen act.

Fab name for the new thread, by the way. I’m just catching up. 😀
My daughter and her family go to vegan festivals, those people know their tit and would call him out in a heartbeat.

Those two are walking advert on what not to eat when vegan. That food they eat all the time is only for coming home drunk and needing a fast fix then regretting doing it the next day
They are no healthier than a meat eater who eats processed meat.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.