Those Vegan Guys #2 Beggy vegan twits. Tinned soup and chips

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I remember him being given tickets for vegan camp out by a sub but last year all he did was grumble about how pointless it was as he already knew everything. Didn't he have a falling out with an organizer of vegan camp out or was that something else?

If he doesn't get something for free he's not interested.

Reactions: 4
I started to watch this pair of beggars about a year ago and clocked almost immediately that their channel was an outlet for Paul's need for attention. I was fairly active in their chats till I saw Paul viciously attack another sub who was offering advice about their allotment.

Paul's food control keeps Jason out of the kitchen unless he's ordered to peel some spuds. The amount of processed food he offers up, mixed with the weirdest of concoctions is nauseating and poor me Jason is evil eyed till he declares its one of the best meals he's ever eaten.

Paul has an insatiable desire to be seen and there for lorded above anyone. Imagine a top drag queen or top vegan chef offering to do a collaboration with him? There's no chance he'd do it because it'd expose his inadequacies. He's a vicious bulldog of a man ready to lay into anyone who dares to challenge his opinions. Jason is codependant, and very rarely prepared to rock the boat.

The pair of them sadfishing their subs is disgusting to see. they've managed to brain wash their subs into buying them the contents of their amazon wishlist. I'd love to know if they've actually bought anything off any of their subs wish lists?

Paul goes on about being a down to earth vegan and runs his channel to support ppl on their vegan journey, but in reality he's created his own little vegan cult. I heard him say he wasn't going to go to the vegan camp out as he'd gain nothing from going. Too expensive he said. Another sad fishing attempt to get subs to pay for their tickets ~well I for one hope they don't come as seeing the pair of them living it up on subs hard earned cash would take the shine off what will hopefully be a wonderful time for the rest of us.
Sorry for the long rant but these two have irritated me for ages and when I saw tattle had a thread on them I was so pleased to read through the posts which are saying pretty much how I feel about them. Pair of grifting scumbags with chips on their (soup too) shoulders. I'm guessing if anyone saw Paul in real life and challenged him to a reasonable debate, he'd run for the hills. Possibly shouting all the way that he'd been bullied. And in my opinion he's definitely misogynistic and his 'drag' act is the worst I've ever seen. If any of you have got this far reading this ridiculously long post, I salute you!
I wonder if you know they had offered to do a talk or performance by the Vegan Queens and after initial interest got no response. I think that's the reason they didn't go last year and not money. I was there and spent hardly anything. Apart from food, there was nothing to spend money on. You're even allowed to bring your own alcohol in so that's bullshit. The tickets are reasonably priced and they live nearer to the campsite than I do.

I honestly think their subscribers would end up buying their food. I bet Paul is really pissed off Hench Herbivore and Bimini Bon Boulash are talking this year.

Reactions: 5
Mellifluous perfection. I really enjoyed reading your post. Extremely well said . I love a rant myself. Especially about these pair of ragamuffins

I honestly think their subscribers would end up buying their food. I bet Paul is really pissed off Hench Herbivore and Bimini Bon Boulash are talking this year.
He'll be very jealous and will probably throw out a couple of bitchy comments. I love Bimini!

Misfitbelle , I never knew they were turned down from performing at vegan camp out but I am not surprised I didn't know. I have noticed that if they ever have something not go in their favour, they never mention it ever again. Same with the tribunal thing. They went on about that a lot before and during the tribunal hearing and they said they would say what happened when they got a result and then they never spoke of it again. Obviously, he was too embarrassed to admit his appeal failed. And his fallouts with other youtubers are never spoken about. he only wants to push stories that make them look like wonderful people but their obvious silences on certain things speaks volumes about them

back to the predictions for a moment. I am now convinced that they are aiming this year to open a vegan cafe. Everything they do seems to tie into this theory. They are stockipiling kitchen equipment like air fryers paid for by their flock so they can use them in the cafe. They are growing food on their allotment from seeds and other allotment equipment paid for by their flock so they can serve it in their cafe . They are going to get volunteer unpaid staff to do all the work for them whilst Lord Paul saunters around barking orders and playing host. And the final insult is that their flock are gonna buy them the cafe through gofundme. They are not gonna pay for a damm thing. If they Pull this one off, it will be the biggest scan in history, well in Oldham anyway. Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He was begging again tonight.... wanted to know whether to do a live on Sunday as it's mother's Day. He said it makes no odds to them but they need the superchat money 🙄

Reactions: 1
Where was he begging? Can't see it in there Facebook groups. Did he actually say in words "we need the superchat money" ? If so , that's is extremely cheeky.

Where was he begging? Can't see it in there Facebook groups. Did he actually say in words "we need the superchat money" ? If so , that's is extremely cheeky.
It's on his latest YouTube vid, towards the end where he has a kitchen chat. He was wanting to gauge if a live was worth it as traffic might be low because of mothers Day. He added they could do with the superchat

22.25 "it's not like we don't need the superchat" (Paul leans towards the camera and that look he does when hinting)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
He's been particularly bad these past few weeks. Wtf is he spending on food they don't need when they have a shortage of money. And the wart thing? Dear God! More bullshit about getting healthy. This time it's fasting. I wonder how long he'll do that for? Btw, it's not proper fasting if he's having Koko in his tea. 🙄 No mention of giving up smoking though. Probably needs the fans funds for fags.

I've seen the clip. What an absolute twit. He is now just expecting free money. He's not even discreet anymore. He said sarcastically , "it's not like we need the super chats" and then he added " possible super chats". So bloody cheeky. That whole sit down part was so self obsessed and just talking about himself like people are meant to give a tit. He's so far up his own arse, I'm surprised he hasn't dissapeared. He said he went out today just for something to do. He's like an old man, pottering around with nothing to do with his time, how about get a job, you useless tosser. He's like a parasite sucking the blood of others. Why can't his followers see through him? He's not even discreet anymore

Reactions: 6
Todays offering
He was begging again tonight.... wanted to know whether to do a live on Sunday as it's mother's Day. He said it makes no odds to them but they need the superchat money 🙄
Tonight's extravaganza: Close up of horrible scab, freezer stockpiled with unhealthy crap and carefully placed Kefalonia tea towel for subliminal sub nudge!

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Hahahaha, subliminal sub nudge, laughed my head off at that comment. I missed the kefalonia tea towel but I am sure the seed has been planted in the minds of his brainwashed flock

I am gonna start making a point of looking in the background of his videos cos I bet he uses this tactic a lot, crafty git

Heroin foods, don't know if that was a typo but it's a good description cos in the VLOG, Paul said he was addicted to food but what he really meant was he is addicted to junk food,

I think his brash cheekiness is getting worse. He got more expecting and cocky and more upfront and obvious with his begs. He's not even masking it anymore. I think in a few months, his vlogs will be pay per view and he will ban anyone who doesn't send him a superchat within the first 15 Minuites of his live streams.

Paul, you've failed at fasting before you've even started.
A beginner shouldn't fast for 24hrs, wait till you've done 16/8 for a few weeks.
That tea was a no no before you'd even put milk in it.
A couple of people commented on the fasting as they do it too and been successful at it but neither of them advised him he was doing it wrong.

Alex gave him the tea, he said something else I can't afford. He'll get sent more now.

Well they know Pauls rules, if you offer him good advice, he will ban you for insulting him

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.