Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s saying someone basically is a fake employee of woman’s aid and give her the wrong dates and if so she’s been duped haha she’s waiting for clarification now, tick tok amiee the clock is ticking
Sure Jan...sure 🤣 Jesus why doesn't she just give it up 🙈

I don't know why she's got her birds nest in a knot her thread isn't even that bad compared to others

The more I hear from her, the more I'm convinced she's a compulsive liar about everything, including her ex

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s saying someone basically is a fake employee of woman’s aid and give her the wrong dates and if so she’s been duped haha she’s waiting for clarification now, tick tok amiee the clock is ticking
That's even more laughable than lying about being "approached" in the first place...that's the problem when you lie like that.....she's dug a massive hole for herself 🙄

Reactions: 6
She's said she's been duped??? Has she said this on a tik tok?
I haven't looked yet!!!
She's just tyrying to cover her arse cos she under estimated that some of us do actually have a brain and don't fall for her bull tit...one of the many reasons she has a thread on here to start with!!
If she didn't behave like such a twit...I would have carried on just scrolling on and ignoring her but she started to really grind my gears 😡
The interview for the documentary( that was initially a radio interview till she realised she would be caught out if someone asked what radio station🤣🤣🤣)that never happened was a dupe then also I guess🤣🤣
She thinks A professional has duped her with the wrong info or dates .. she’s waiting now for more evidence it appears lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So now because she’s been caught out, she’s saying she has been duped! She will make out it’s someone on here but womens aid was never mentioned on here till she opened her massive gob about it! 😂😂 However, I was led to believe by her she did an interview and radio show based on this conference. So that was a lie too? Ooooh you have been caught out gobby!
She says she’s not stupid, well she’s gonna look stupid after telling the world and it’s dog about this “conference” only for it to have never existed. Aimee, any normal person would have done their research! I bet you had no time to Google?? Tattlers within 5 minutes found out there was no conference! She’s so full of self-importance.
She’s no time to Google cause she’s always on bleeping tick tock and pissed up. She’s a waste of space. Think she needs to concentrate on her daughter and clean her minging house.

You know tattle will be blamed, I’m going to give her the benefit of doubt, someone may of duped her.
Because if she did lie that’s some hefty lie, surely she’d not be that stupid, and pick a huge foundation like women’s aid.
You're a lot kinder than I am....I just think she's lied.....thinking people are naive enough to fall for it...that being said.. I think she genuinely must have serious " issues" to live in such a fantasy world!!🙄

She thinks A professional has duped her with the wrong info or dates .. she’s waiting now for more evidence it appears lol
She would he better just keeping her gob shut, eventually it will be old news...she's been caught out simple as that !!

Sure Jan...sure 🤣 Jesus why doesn't she just give it up 🙈

I don't know why she's got her birds nest in a knot her thread isn't even that bad compared to others

The more I hear from her, the more I'm convinced she's a compulsive liar about everything, including her ex
Me too....she is obviously a fantasist !

Reactions: 6
I think she's used the threat of the police and Women's aid against others in the past to manipulate a situation to her benefit, so she thought she could do the same again! Very very sick behaviour. She needs to put the drink down and stop making such bold statements.

Leave these services for people who actually NEED THEM!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Omg to lie about something like this is just not normal. She's an unstable fantasist. I'd be very concerned if she was in my family 😳😳😳

This is the problem with her unstable ego. She thinks she's superior to everyone else and smarter than others, when in reality she's clearly not 😬 so she thinks because she's got a platform on tiktok, people will automatically believe her. I actually find her behaviour creepy 😳
Exactly...very disturbing...🙄

Reactions: 5
Oh wow! She’s going to have to show receipts, dated from when she got contacted by “Women’s Aid” or else nobody will believe her. What a shocker!

• Haha
We all said tattle and domestic violence have nothing in common so why would they reach out to her. I call BS on her even getting emails. She’s just made it up and now she’s been caught out 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Love how we’re all trolls and haters yet amiee is perfect still whilst she’s lying about WA conference which apparently happen this week! Some ppl need to wake up and smell the coffee

I'm sure someone on the last thread said they had something to do with woman's aid and said she had been lieing from the start of her even saying about this piece she was going to write. Also as others have mentioned tattle has thousands of threads that are support threads, the way aimee harps on you'd think it was purely a hate site

Reactions: 11
You know tattle will be blamed, I’m going to give her the benefit of doubt, someone may of duped her.
Because if she did lie that’s some hefty lie, surely she’d not be that stupid, and pick a huge foundation like women’s aid.
Why didnt she not check first? She is an idiot for just accepting someone’s word as gospel. It took a few mins to take a look for information about their AGM.

Thinking about the situation with her ex, I think there's a very good chance she did a flounce and "left him i.e black bagged him" (chucked him out of her house) thinking that he would be devastated and beg her back, then the opposite happened. He probably took a step back, saw what a toxic fruitloop she is and thought nah, duck that!! Game over. So she ended up with egg on her face.

It's funny how he's settled with another woman and she's out there, moving blokes into her house after knowing them for 5 minutes, then all the desperate behaviour she loves to talk about, going on all these dates. The way she's obsessed with her exes exes! She actually knew the dates they finished wtf?! That's so odd!! The whole set up is absolutely bat tit crazy. I honestly think she's a liar in every way!

Happy to be proven otherwise of course Aimee 😏 and the reason we don't ask you to your face is because you'll just block us and make up more bullshit 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 12
If she has been duped this is the funny as it means whoever duped her clearly doesn’t like her 😂

Who is she getting the evidence from? The person who said they were from Womens Aid? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
You're a lot kinder than I am....I just think she's lied.....thinking people are naive enough to fall for it...that being said.. I think she genuinely must have serious " issues" to live in such a fantasy world!!🙄

I just can’t get my head around telling a lie of that magnitude, but then I’m not Aimee or a liar.😁[/QUOTE]

I'm sure someone on the last thread said they had something to do with woman's aid and said she had been lieing from the start of her even saying about this piece she was going to write. Also as others have mentioned tattle has thousands of threads that are support threads, the way aimee harps on you'd think it was purely a hate site
That person is who she is going to blame! I can feel it in my water!! Watch this space!

Of course it’s a professional!! It couldn’t just be a normal person with exaggerating-Aimee!!

Reactions: 4
I have recorded the Tiktok incase it gets taken down.. hopefully it will upload with this post.

it didn’t work.. hmm does anyone know how to upload a Tiktok clip? ( that I recorded on my phone)

Reactions: 4
I totally think she’s lied and is now panicking. She looked flushed and flustered on TikTok cos she knows the tit is hitting the fan. Desperately making up a story about being duped to cover up. She looked almost embarrassed and panicky. She’s usually aggressive and arrogant. We’re on to you Aimee!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.