Thissinglemamaofficial Selfish Mama obsession with shopping, booze and drama

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has definatley seen this comment is she now offering a clarification ( no receipts again though) 🤥
Digging herself further in it with that load of twaddle!!!

This whole thing is making me laugh so much. Womens Aid are holding meetings for secret reasons for the sake a small time influencer on tattle? So serious is this meeting that every public agency is there for listen to Aimee”s paragraph about what a bunch of shitheads tattle users are.
🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
The paragraph that conveniently was short enough to fit into a tik tok video so she could read it out....the woman needs serious help!!!

Reactions: 3
If it's not publicised for safety reasons why is it ok for her to broadcast it to the whole of tik tok then? 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Oh the irony that there's a whole section on the WA website about how you can keep yourself safe online and not be detected by your abuser!

Then you've got Aimee, pissed up on tiktok every single night, recording hundreds of videos describing her life in every minute detail, including a tour of her house and which bedroom is her daughters?? To over 100k anonymous followers 🤔😏🙈😬 dragging up the past and chewing over how she was in a DV relationship, but has an open instagram account and a tiktok 🥴 and this is the person they apparently want a statement from 🤐

Please make it make sense someone

• Haha
I worked for a charity for ten years. You can only have one AGM a year. AGM is Annual General Meeting. You can have an Emergency General Meeting (EGM) if there's a major change needed to operations. But I doubt they'd hold an EGM for an article that doesn't really have anything to do with women's aid in the first place.

AGM minutes are recorded and lots of agencies make them available for members, or people who ask.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She’s so lying about it all.. can’t even show her minions the proof .. she’s a disgrace

• Angry
Reactions: 7
She’s just said she’s doing a live tonight and she needs to go and get some more white claw 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s just said she’s doing a live tonight and she needs to go and get some more white claw 😂😂
‘I wish it was cheaper’

imagine how much of it she would drink if it was cheaper. Your already on it every night love

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
She’s just deleted a comment from a person who works for Womens Aid who questioned her “update”. They were wondering why Aimee disclosed the location of this AGM when the event wasn’t publicised for “safety reasons”.

• Wow
  • Haha
She calls tattle toxic while making up elaborate stories to her followers that’s not toxic at all 🙈
The hypocrisy is strong with this one.
She wanted to scare tattlers and It’s backfired

Reactions: 9
She calls tattle toxic while making up elaborate stories to her followers that’s not toxic at all 🙈
The hypocrisy is strong with this one.
She wanted to scare tattlers and It’s backfired
And sorry but using Women’s Aid and everything it stands for to do it? Absolutely atrocious. Tattle will be the last thing to worry about because if receipts aren’t provided then I think the Daily Mail will be interested in this.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If the first ANNUAL meeting of the year which was held in secret has taken place (before the second ANNUAL meeting in July) why was Aimee not informed of this? There has only been a few days from her being approached about writing a statement to the meeting taking place. Wouldn’t it have been better to have given her more time and have it read out in July at the non secret event (because being non secret would mean people will turn up!)

Also I feel abit cheated because there was no video proving us all wrong. There was no announcement just an addition to the comments to say it’s taken place already. If it was me I would have shown you all the emails with the private details blanked out and told you all to shove your nasty comments up your jacksies

P.S. Just how many ANNUAL meetings does Womens Aid have a year?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Also that comment about wanting White Claw to be cheaper and the laugh after, read the comments on here about not being relatable to actual single Mums on the breadline? So transparent and inauthentic along with the goofy banging of the mouth with the fork before eating noodles. Grow up seriously, it’s not funny or quirky.

I don't know if Women's Aid might be different because of the circumstances, but AGMs also must be publicised and members, staff and other organisations are given the opportunity to attend. I doubt it would be a secret location, and the data mentioned wouldn't have names or locations. It's more about how the past year has went and plans for the future. It just doesn't fit what she's saying at all.

Well I’ve been out all morning and come home to this 😂😂😂 wtf!!! I nearly spat my coffee out when I heard her video saying she’d been duped 😂😂😂 straight over here obviously, and the comments didn’t disappoint. All I can say is I agree with every single one of you!
I can’t actually believe a survivor of domestic abuse would use woman’s aid like this. She’s a very dangerous woman and I feel bloody sorry for her ex husband! I bet he’d love to read this thread. He’s rejected her and she’s played the abuse card 99% sure of it. Imagine being married to her, the lazy, messy, bleeping fruit loop. I feel sorry for harper also 😥

PS…. Please someone keep us updated on the live 😂😂😂 I don’t think I’ll catch it

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There is no way she is scared of her ex or she wouldn’t be talking tit about him online, scared people keep a low profile hoping to slip under the radar they definitely don’t piss off the ex that’s been abusing them on a public forum they’d be way too scared.

Reactions: 8
Now, my memory may be playing tricks on me but to my mind her announcement and representation of being approached and asked to write a piece for this AGM is very different to what actually happened and how she's trying to peddle it now.

Didn't she say she was supposed to be in attendance to read said piece along with Police and various other important bodies?

Finishing up with threatening arrests for us Tattlers.

Too much claw methinks.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.