Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamh77*

VIP Member
That would involve sitting at a table....

We did a Mac n Cheese night at the weekend. Made a big lot of Mac n cheese and then did loads of toppings for the kids to add as they wanted. If you've ever watched below deck we call it family style dinners where you serve yourself
Sounds fab! Children have so much fun doing things like this x

Reactions: 5

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Shirley sounds like she was a shit mother .Leaving Aimless on her own from a young age to sort out breakfast and get to school ? Why didn't daddy dearest pay extra maintenance to help out ? The whole family are selfish
---
I got blocked months ago for asking that very question! Because inevitably she will be left alone to parent H and she won’t have a clue especially if it’s in her teenage years!

and is she frightened of the tip incase they chuck her in one of the skips?
Her huns are starting to wise up .Bet Aimless won't answer this though

Attachments

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
That’s the mate she went to Costa with. It’s one of the women from the hen do & Halloween drinks. She commented on the beans on toast video. Probably the one mate who will tolerate her at school

Attachments

mumz

VIP Member
That’s the mate she went to Costa with. It’s one of the women from the hen do & Halloween drinks. She commented on the beans on toast video. Probably the one mate who will tolerate her at school
Shes been mates with her since childhood

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
I've been busy so not had time to look at what the twat has been up to but has she really done 2 DUD tonight? Trying to pretend her HF one is real 🤣
No she said yesterday that she was doing an ad during dud the day before so she’s not pretended the hello fresh ad was for tea that day.

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Aren’t most children like that? I’m sure most adults have a preference of where they do and don’t like their gravy, but as adults we pour it ourselves. Sometimes my nephews like things and sometimes they don’t. They are children. Unless I hear Harper’s ‘demands’, I don’t necessarily believe what Aimee says. She lies about most things anyway.
But it seems to be the MO here to criticise Aimee by making up narratives about Harper. Children by nature are inconsistent and difficult sometimes. Or do Tattlers all have perfect children?!
I agree 🫶🏻

Reactions: 4

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
She makes millions for them?Fucking hell delusional
People like Ehmey and Fanny V thinking they're internet 'famous' on an 'app' that literally less than 10% of the British population use! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Shes only happy when she's been shopping 🛍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Here comes all the questions 🤣

So who's decision was it to remove the TT if it wasn't taken down by Julia or Ehmey?
Is she saying TT deleted the post?
Was the post reported?

Attachments