Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Niamh77*

VIP Member
You mean it’s not Layla that passed and it was Julia? What a massive fuck up but also that video is just another manipulation to boost her views and comments in my
opinion
No I think it’s Layla that’s passed but the way she was talking it sounded like Julia had until she said her daughter was called Layla
Maybe I have got it wrong, it just seemed confusing the way she was speaking about Julia x
---
No I'm sorry she's really angered me.
So she's getting people to flood the comments, which boosts her video, which pays her more and then has the audacity to put #viral 🤬

How about donate the money from that video to a charity in memory of Julia instead? How about use that money to buy Julia's child/children something nice or a voucher for a day out.

She's so so low and the dramatics and fakeness this morning shows that.

Go on Aimee monetise a strangers death....
Disgusting!!

Comments should have been off if she was genuine "I've turned the comments off as I want this video to be purely about Julia" would have been enough. View attachment 2726035
Now you have put it like that , then yes I have to agree
At first I thought what a sweet thing to do
But it’s not is it 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Motherofgod

VIP Member
She’s wrong though cos she saves £6 in total by buying 6 bottles so it’s a proper pathetic excuse. She bought 6 cos she’s a raging alcoholic and no amount of excuses will hide that fact. Wonder if she drank when she was pregnant and harper has some form of foetal alcohol syndrome?
You may be right , she has some of the characteristics, poor girl if she has because of her selfish mother 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 6

Faith61

VIP Member
By my calculations and using Papa Blaze's figures, Ehmey's earnings for the last 15 TTs have earnt her a total of around £1016 so far. 15 TT's is probably around a weeks worth, so she's 'earning' abound 1k a week less TAX/NI on just her viewing earnings.

Ehmey's followers have also miraculously increased.significantly in the last 2 days. 29th January she had 591.9k and today its up to 595k!! She's not done anything to warrant an increase in views so is she up to her old tricks again?

That pink lipstick makes her look like a blow up doll 🤢
I'm shit at maths and didntnget around to trying to work it out..but had thought it would work out something like that...its bloody sickening 😡😡

Caralou

Sorry for the change of subject (I’ve thoroughly enjoyed catching up on this thread as I’ve been slacking on this) but does anyone no if there is a thread for that Beth? (Who’s fella Shaun is an alcoholic and they split up and get back together every other day?
I don't think they have one, I looked the other day unless I missed it

Kayleigh2020

Good job she checked the date on that cake before she fed it to miss H because it’s out of date today, but suppose if it was out of date she’d still feed little miss H. Also notice how she goes what date is it today then goes oh yeah 29th and proceeds to cover the date on the box
IMG_0428.jpeg
😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Sazza25

VIP Member
Jesus even the tip closed when they saw her coming!! They could smell the catpiss a mile off! Didn’t want the smell of her lingering around that tip! Thats saying something!
Yes, I meal plan, I write a list and stick to it (mostly lol)......until I see stuff the grandies might like.....I buy bigger packs of stuff like chops and chicken portions and freeze each one individually, but I only buy small packs of mince and diced steak as I'm not that keen on red meat, half a 250g pack of mince will do me 2 lots of cottage pie/chilli/spaghetti bolognase.
thankyou! I might have to start doing that with chicken, we’re the same not red meat fans. X

• Heart

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Didn't Aimee say recently she has pudding regularly? Maybe I imagined it but I'm sure she did say it somewhere.

The amount of chocolate and chocolate flavoured things she allows and gives to Harold is atrocious!! Chocolate is actually one of that child's 5 a day!
No wonder her teeth lootelike a tramps! 😬

I bet that other slice of Victoria sponge was devoured afterwards....and probably the rest of the choccy Swiss roll too! 🐷

Attachments

• Sick

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
Question. Are the litter trays still with the food in the living room or have they been moved to the kitchen or a bedroom or where?

only reason I ask is that is she closes off the living room and the dining room, are 3 young kittens plus 2 mature cats waiting all night to use a toilet?

if so, that house will have damp smelly spots all over and it’s only one persons fault

Tp76

Chatty Member
Think others are confused as I saw RIP comments to both women
Don't think she said the name of the mum that got in touch with her but her daughter Julia died and she was a single mum to layla that's how I take what she said anyway 🤷‍♀️
---
I’d never have thought that till I went onto Julia’s TikTok earlier and saw it was literally reposts of all the other TikTok vids .. I found it bizarre!!!
---

Layla is supposed to be Aimee’s age…
Julia is aimees age layla is her daughter

Last edited: