Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
She does the crying vids for attention, sympathy and for an extra boost of traffic on her page, but I think someone is buying followers again, her stats have jumped up again all of a sudden! Can anyone check on that website whether blocks of followers are being purchased again?
IMG_5291.jpeg

Not as many as we’ve seen in the past. On social blade, tiktok accounts seem to show follower increase in whole numbers rather than the actual specific number of followers. I think they round them up or down because it’s the same for every tiktok creator

Reactions: 6

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Tuesday DUD - TACO'S (another meal that doesn't require cutlery!)

and a TT about her white dressing

Attachments

• Sick

K4040

VIP Member
She’s wrong though cos she saves £6 in total by buying 6 bottles so it’s a proper pathetic excuse. She bought 6 cos she’s a raging alcoholic and no amount of excuses will hide that fact. Wonder if she drank when she was pregnant and harper has some form of foetal alcohol syndrome?
I have a friend whose child has it (quite badly) and I know we’ve all said autism but after seeing my friends child today it’s made me think FAS is what H could have to a degree.

• Sad

Sketch

She shown the screenshot of it saying violation and blocked out who she’d reported. And it was a real acct who sent it so she needs to realise that not everyone is behind a blank profile or a troll
The dogs are annoying, I don't have any posts on TT but I follow people and some follow me back. Yet they class that as being a troll as well.

Onceupatime

VIP Member
She needs to go shopping?! So why didn’t she do that yesterday? Instead it’s just picky lunch..
I mad the mistake of buttering crackers and they some times go soggy 😫 it’s not a bad lunch if harper had a decent substantial evening meal!

• Haha
The flowers video is weird. It came up on my FYP so I watched it. Couldn’t work out if it was her real
Account. Clicked on her name and it took me to her actual account. But no sign of that video on her grid?! Came out and tried again, same thing happened. It also showed comments but when I clicked to read them it changed to zero.

Trace

VIP Member
Question. Are the litter trays still with the food in the living room or have they been moved to the kitchen or a bedroom or where?

only reason I ask is that is she closes off the living room and the dining room, are 3 young kittens plus 2 mature cats waiting all night to use a toilet?

if so, that house will have damp smelly spots all over and it’s only one persons fault
She said their in the utility room now

NannyNelly

VIP Member
That lip oil ad.....bet she chose to try those colours on purpose....."Thriving" and "No Filter Needed" 🤣

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
Oh Aimless let's say you do actually sue a " troll" for defamation ....
First of all,daddy would pay between £6000 to £10,000 basic .Some cases can go up to £35 000.,even more if its high court
Now, if the " troll" comes with receipts of alleged defamation ,you would have to defend yourself. Can you? Really? With the amount of lies you've told? Witnesses such as exes can be called. School and social reports can be called upon,as can your medical records It's all public .Can you imagine your dirty laundry from court being shown to the public?
Then .... let's say by some Christmas miracle you win....what if the " troll" has no money ? All your past secrets aired for nothing Youre not Colleen Rooney ,stop being dramatic

On second thoughts yes please sue 🤣🤣

On second thoughts please do sue 😅😅
Had she put up what the dm said?

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
Im confused as hell.

Who passed away Julia or Layla ?
They passed in november but shes sat tissue in hand months later making out she cares whilst making bank.

scumbag
I’m confused too. I thought it was Julia’s daughter Layla who died but ppl are saying they both died ??