Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
New thread suggestion

Attention seeker to core, what a bore, repetitive content makes you snore, Harper can always have more

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Celeb219

VIP Member
I wish I had the time, energy and inclination to fully asses her videos onto a timeline, because there is are some very clear patterns and cycles:

Goes from being almost manic with happiness to crying within the same day

Crying/high anxiety videos land on a Sunday pre-school run (they were less when daddy was running around after her)

She is ‘poorly’ and anxious after a night on the booze

Her bad ass attitude kicks in when a guy is around but then she falls into depression straight after

She spends money like water but never really has anything to show for it. Her hideous outfits/hoodies/pjs barely make it out more than once before she buys more

All of this ^^ happens in sight of and around harper, which is the scariest thing.

She presents as someone that needs an intervention about being on social media. It’s not healthy for her, and she can play the whole ‘trolls won’t win’ card but if you take TikTok from her, she literally has nothing, and I think that’s starting to get to her

• Heart
Reactions: 41

g321

if you listen really carefully, when she’s doing that home bargains haul and says “what’s wrong with me” and one of the cats meows, you can hear the cat is actually saying “cunt”

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Iseeyou2020

Chatty Member
I have watched every single tik tok she has posted for around 2+ years. I have never, NEVER heard her mention the beach, go to the beach or tell us how she likes the smell of the ocean! She could be living in the centre of the UK for all the coastal content we get!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Tp76

Chatty Member
That’s the mate she went to Costa with. It’s one of the women from the hen do & Halloween drinks. She commented on the beans on toast video. Probably the one mate who will tolerate her at school
She better watch her husband he looks like aimees type could be d3 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Bec3007

VIP Member
She acts as if she’s never bitched about someone in her life. Everyone does it!! And I can honestly say it’s very easy to bitch about someone and then look at them dead in the eye, I do it most days at work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Can anyone remember that Little Britain sketch, the one where the wife is crying over anything ridiculous that reminded her of her dead husband?

Chocolate biscuits .... "IVAN LOVED CHOCOLATE BISCUITS" waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!

That's 100% aimless, the pathetic idiot!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Iccc9

The whole happy people don’t hate is such a load of shit. I’m extremely happy, I have two beautiful daughters, one is two and one is 10 weeks old, with the most amazing fiance, a beautiful home which I don’t just ‘reset’ on a Sunday btw. But do I see her terrible parenting, disgusting house, nasty attitude and everything else yes I do. But that’s not because I’m unhappy, it’s because I’m a normal adult who can see right from wrong. I wouldn’t dream of letting my house look like that, even 2 days after we had the newborn home I was cleaning because I couldn’t bear to sit in an untidy home.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Oh dear I can’t stand the woman but she does attract so many trolls
View attachment 2720768
People are sick of her bullshit, expensive shopping trips to Tesco and M&S 4-5 times a week when folk are skintola'd on the 65th of January, buying shit she doesn't need but loves to flaunt, the illnesses, the crying over an 8 week fling, the shit dinners, the lazy parenting and that fucking mop on her head she thinks is her crowning glory, have I covered everything?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34

K4040

VIP Member
If that video had to be posted today then why didn’t she post it before the grief ramble?

well the ad won’t work unless she’s made the gullible huns sad for her
---
Thread suggestion

She can’t make a sale without telling a tale, lies guaranteed without fail

• Heart
Reactions: 34

rosslee1987

VIP Member
Ffs can she stop going on about how “I liyyyyyke to keep me payyyyyyge oooopbeat”
No you don’t! Your page depresses the shit out of me! It’s full of me, me, me, bayyyyybeeeees and same but different with lots of fake laughing in between. Yawwwwwwn!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I would never be so bold to say I never upset people! That's her way of never having to say sorry, because she can just keep denying she ever does anything wrong!

To grow as a person you need to accept that your actions affect others, but this fool will only ever care about herself and just do what she likes regardless. She must be hell on earth to deal with on an emotional level.

If you were constantly getting "hate" surely you'd have to question what is justified? Because she just seems to think she's this perfect mother and perfect person. I've never seen her take account for her actions in 3 years. She is always ready to blame something/someone else!!

Reactions: 32

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
Oh boo hoo she never upsets anyone it's not in her nature, never says hurtful things....

Didn't she call Pete Wicks a druggy because he's slim!?

Didn't she accuse her ex of DV and then retracted it?

Didn't she insinuate one of the many Ds were on drugs?

Hasn't she lead all her dumb ass "stalkers" sorry, followers to believe that D3 was violent.

She's so dangerous and manipulative!

• Heart
Reactions: 31