Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Faith61

VIP Member
I used to love watching her too (and her husband). Her divorce, her help while he transitioned then their ultimate downfall and her rebuilding her life.....then she discovered TT SHOP. 🙄 She got so prolific with the sales pitches, her main account became just her TT shop account.
I can't help but think it's just become a case of greed now, afterall, as far as I'm aware, she is still working as a prison officer so gets a decent salary.
I must say, ANYONE i see selling stuff on TT shop or on their own platforms, I just swipe up. They're so boring and it's not as if they believe in the products, like Aimless, its all about the commission.
Aimless would advertise testicle moisturiser if she could get away with it!
Im.sure that it's greed...i saw a video of papa blaze last night...he was showing how much he had made just from his views for the last 30 days..it was over 200 quid ..Shameless must he raking it in on views alone, it shocked me!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
That’s the mate she went to Costa with. It’s one of the women from the hen do & Halloween drinks. She commented on the beans on toast video. Probably the one mate who will tolerate her at school
I don’t think she was at the Halloween tree carpet picnic night. But she has been on nights out and the hen do. I reckon the three from the Halloween tree video have all binned her off

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
How has this person reached out to her?
She never answers messages on TT
I looked on Julies page and shes got a couple of Aimees reposts but nowhere to be seen in the comments
There’s been 100’s of people in her comments grieving over lost little ones and other family members
100’s going through painful surgeries and chemo etc
Aimee never ever replies in comments because everyones pain is valid, even a sore throat
So why is she replying to a faceless profile with very few followers?
I am so sorry for Julies loss and for a small child to lose her mum
But none of it makes any sense
Then to monetise on it well … whole new level of disgusting
Send the poor woman some Costa gifts or the GMC mystery box or something
There's a Layla profile on that Julies page but the girl appears to be an American teenager posting all sorts of videos......but none about her mum ......

• Wow

Kayleigh2020

Right I’m so confused, so Julia is the mum who lost her daughter Layla? As in the video She says “I want to dedicate this video to Julia because then I feel like she’ll be permanently on my page, so thank you Julia.” Then she goes on to talk in past tense about Julia saying, “thank you Julia I’m honoured that you followed me and watched me and now as long as this video is on my page your here too” I’m soooo confused! Then a Julie has commented so is her name Julie or Julia or Layla? It all seems so confusing and forced 😳😳

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Ehmeys cooked pancakes for the kids breakfast this morning.....😲.....No of course she hasn't! She's just warmed up pre-made ones as usual, lazy woman!

Attachments

K4040

VIP Member
She’s so fucked that video up. But she wouldn’t care cos it’s boosting her views and comments. And the video she thinks makes her look good with her fake emotion and snotty tissue in hand. We all know you’re good at faking tears 😬 and sincerity! Make it clear whose died because surely Julie doesn’t want people wishing her RIP

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

Chloe123456

VIP Member
All I can say about that recent video is “ick”
She’s so self absorbed, disingenuous and truly disgusting. Whispering “I’m gonna try not to cry”
Piss all the way off with that shite!
How about you put all that “fake” emotion into mothering your own child?
Also I highly doubt your videos help anyone! They are depressing, narcissistic and incoherent. That’s just your DUDs!
---

Wonder if it’s yet another one of Ehhhhmehhhs own concoctions! 🤔
I’d never have thought that till I went onto Julia’s TikTok earlier and saw it was literally reposts of all the other TikTok vids .. I found it bizarre!!!
---
There's a Layla profile on that Julies page but the girl appears to be an American teenager posting all sorts of videos......but none about her mum ......
Layla is supposed to be Aimee’s age…

rosslee1987

VIP Member
I got blocked months ago for asking that very question! Because inevitably she will be left alone to parent H and she won’t have a clue especially if it’s in her teenage years!

and is she frightened of the tip incase they chuck her in one of the skips?
Well they are probably cleaner than her home! Maybe it’s to stop her wanting to live in one!

I don’t think it’s Harper having repetitive food. She’s never had jelly (well not that I’ve seen anyway) the sandwhich does change from ham to tuna and the crisps too. It’s just aimee