Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlemissnosey45

No normal human being would eat butter from their hand like that🤮 Always sucking her fingers or licking her hand, grotesque.
*edit cos it's not even butter, it's rancid spread.

1000020302.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27

Popsicled

VIP Member
Of course Harold twist is on her phone 😂 that picture of Harold on the wall always freaks me out View attachment 2718414
Why has shirl still got her foooking great big boots on?
why is the rug half rolled up?
who pissed on the half rolled up rug?
what is Rrrrrrrr Charlie doing? Why hasn’t she had a shave?
why does Harold look more ghost like than usual?
why would you keep THAT photo up on your wall?

so many questions, but ….
poor Ralph having to spend time with these freaks!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I found it so fake when she whispered to herself (out loud for everyone to hear) keep it together. She’s fake. She is just after engagement.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Niamh77*

VIP Member
DUD
Tacos 🌮.
My kids when young absolutely loved making the tacos themselves
I laid all the different fillings out on the table and they had so much fun making their own concoctions 😂
Aimee let your daughter explore her food and have some fun with it
Jesus she is ridiculous
---
Shirls brothers air b&b has been trashed
Did he rent it out to his niece 😂😂
The hypocrisy in shirls video about treating property with respect
Howling 🤣🤣
You can’t make this shit up
Whole family are off their bloody heads !!!

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
I can honestly say
Apart from birthday parties of course
I have never ever ever ever ever walked around the downstairs of my house with a bin bag to pick up the rubbish!!

• Haha

Celeb219

VIP Member
She's not had AU in agggggeeeesss there's a reason, obviously cos she used to knock them back with D2, seems to forget she was knocking back prosecco and red wine too aswell eh.....

Sad twat!!
come on now, she has only just been able to get the strength and courage to look at her garden he renovated, how could she possibly drink something they had together once 🤣🤣

She will never buy stork ever again 🤣🤣

• Haha

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Just been on the news that,unless a deal is struck within 24 hours when the contract is up,most of the music from tiktik will not be allowed and removed .

Wonder if this is the beginning of the end Fingers crossed

• Haha
  • Heart

Jelly_b

VIP Member
What’s this new thing of hers she keeps telling everyone in her comments to get a job 😂😂 always makes me laugh

• Haha
  • Heart

Faith61

VIP Member
Jesus I can’t believe she sets that light up and starts filming herself crying! She’s a sad twat!
I.was thinking, how does it work, cry and then put the ring light on and position oneself in front of it, or put ring light on first?🤔

• Haha

Trace

VIP Member
What’s with the latest obsession with looking like she’s going skiing? She’s actually deluded that’s like me wearing a bikini and a wrap on the school run to make it look like I’m living in Barbados WTF

• Haha

MrsRobo

VIP Member
Why does everyone always refer back to Caroline flack, are ppl forgetting she allegedly battered her bf while he was sleeping? Yes it's sad she took her own life. She clearly had her own demons to fight
---
Also it's clear as day her life is empty & she's trying to fill a void by all the crap she buys.

Just get into bed and cry like a normal person rather than showing the whole world your upset

Reactions: 25

Lorny

VIP Member
Aimee kidding us on that she would go for a walk 😂aye I’m sure it was just the rain stopping you.

Most of her content comes from the ‘hate’ comments she gets, she would be nothing if people were nice to her.

• Haha

K4040

VIP Member
Why do I have the feeling that aimless will get Shirl to do Aimee’s struggling at the moment, she’s ok but she’s having a few days off video like she did last time?

• Haha

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Her time on tiktok is slowly winding down.
Ads from brands people have rarely heard of.....same content vids each day,videos deleted, clapbacks,whining,moaning,illness ,yadda yadda yadda .Her content is now all about her being a " victim" and attention seeking Shes not informative nor inspirational, she's not a MH advocate ,she's a menace and a liar .
She hardly gets any comments on her selling ads.Her huns are there for the drama and she's too dense to see that .The huns " attack" the anti Aimless comments just to keep the drama going and watch Aimless explode.
Other " creators" are getting monthly trips abroad ,new big brand deals and campaigns,have boyfriends, make the effort with their kids, make the effort with their ads ......then there's Shaimless.She never stops to think that it could be her behaviour that is contributing to everything and why she's so disliked. She's the most disliked " creator" yet she refuses to see it .

• Heart