Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jaybtee

VIP Member
Why would some scruff in a housecoat dedicating sip of the day help u in anyway grieving ur daughter. Jesus wept, tiktok has taken over peoples fking lives

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

Celeb219

VIP Member
All we need now is:

Making a cup of tea all sad, with sad music overlaid about being a strong woman but only being able to take so much

or

‘sit with me whilst I have a coffee’

• Haha

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Good grief, crying most nights??
If that's the case, why WHY would you put yourself through a 'career' in social media? She genuinely does think she's providing a service - ' I try to keep my page upbeat for you guys'.... Delusional narcissist requiring constant attention.

• Heart

Lorny

VIP Member
I mean just imagine standing there knowing that some of the people around you will have seen the aftermath of you launching your Halloween tree in a drunken rage 😂your desperation for cock and knocking back Kylie and Jam Shed. I would never show my face in that playground if I was her.

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
She said Jules didn’t ask for it the be removed? People taking nicknames from here need to fuck off. Come up with your own ideas! Using a tattle nickname to troll isn’t big or clever. You look like a cunt.

Reactions: 30

Celeb219

VIP Member
She should have started the video:

I wanted to dedicate this video to someone special. Me. Because I give all of these grieving people hope in their time of need. I am amazing. It’s all down to me

• Haha
  • Heart

Bec3007

VIP Member
Aren’t most children like that? I’m sure most adults have a preference of where they do and don’t like their gravy, but as adults we pour it ourselves. Sometimes my nephews like things and sometimes they don’t. They are children. Unless I hear Harper’s ‘demands’, I don’t necessarily believe what Aimee says. She lies about most things anyway.
But it seems to be the MO here to criticise Aimee by making up narratives about Harper. Children by nature are inconsistent and difficult sometimes. Or do Tattlers all have perfect children?!
Well yes I do think my child is perfect of course I do 🤣

I see what you’re saying but it does get to a point where it’s ridiculous. A carrot is a carrot no matter what shape you know?! Food aside though and this isn’t an assumption but Harpers behaviour is appalling. Is that completely her fault? No of course not, shes a product of her environment. Aimee allows her to bark demands and act the way she does. I’ve seen too many videos of Harper acting like a massive brat 🤷🏻‍♀️ Kids don’t always behave no but I don’t see Aimee ever nipping it in the bud. I can honestly say I have met a lot of kids in my time and the ones who act like Harper all have horrendous parents. It’s a shame really.

I don’t think anyone really needs up make up narratives. She has 97 threads for a reason

• Heart

catrcion

Chatty Member
If you can set up a ring light and film yourself so upset, like it’s on tap, go funk yourself it’s not believable all for likes, views and sympathy, fake, fake, fake

• Heart

CrosserLove

How can she be tired 😭.

I'm up 4-6 times per night with my 13 month old. I go to work, keep my house clean and tidy, cook, food shopping etc and I don't drink my coffee with one eye opened. I'm too busy flying around my house at 100mph trying to get out the door by 8am.

The messy hair and hunched over the counter acting like she hasn't slept in weeks pisses me right off. Try doing something to be tired about.

• Heart

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
The place where I work don't use Costa .

We receive regular donations, parcels ,items ,vouchers etc from shops in our town. They go towards struggling mums and families, including those escaping abuse Now our town isn't that big but ,the ONLY business that has never donated in the 12 years we have been here is Costa.......yet they're sending out packs like this to " creators" with more money than sense.
And it would never occur to Shaimless to pass it on to a family who would really appreciate it ....all she'll do is bury it under the rest of her shite

• Heart
  • Sad

BarryHeavens

VIP Member
I mean let's face facts, we are all very different people in and out of work, my job is a very sensitive and emotional job so I can't be laughing and joking all over the place, out of work I like a laugh and so be it, if I was one of her tiktok trolls (I keep my opinions here as its easier and we're all like minded) and she rang my boss they'd ask "Did this happen in her place of work?" Answer would be no and that would be that.
I think she's thinks employers care more than they do, she thinks this because she's not worked a proper job in years and has no idea how hard it is to fill positions nowadays.

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
You know she just kept doing it until she got that one.

Pissed up,piss stained, cat pee on the rug, guys swipe left when they see her ugly mug.

Thread suggestion 🙏 never got one yet 😝
Mind you tbh it’s pretty shite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Lorny

VIP Member
Why do her arse licking huns think it's tattlers making these comments? Do they honestly think every single person on tiktok likes her ? I see Shirls is there again,probably telling Princess Piglet that everyone is jealous of her and to ignore them .
Theres going to be the usual taking off the make up to sad music whilst crying later .
Her Huns outing themselves as tattle readers!! Hi Seahorse! 😊 👋 bit weird reading the tattle of someone you supposedly like. Hope you enjoy being a bitch.

• Haha

Chloe123456

VIP Member
I can’t stand eat with me’s.. it’s so weird the thought of her Sat eating her weetabix in her empty house pretending she’s having a conversation with a friend but literally talking to a load of strangers through her phone.. it’s not even live. I can’t listen to anymore vet talk.

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
How does it get in such a state that she needs to go around the room with a black bag, throwing rubbish away like she's had a two day rave with 20 people?? 🤣

• Haha

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Why does she always behave like she’s won a fucking Oscar when she gets sent something?! She’s so fake! They’re sending it to you for promotion not because they feel sorry for you!

• Haha