Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

butla

VIP Member
What kind of backwards cunt is interested in seeing some other cunt dish up their dinner . The world has hit an all time low . Did soldiers fight in WW2 only to have divvys watch cunts dish up Dolmio? What pleasure / education/ enjoyment do people get from it ? Bunch of cunts all need locking up and benefits stopped !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

ellmac

Chatty Member
Oh I must have missed the memo that if some disagrees with me or has an opinion about me that I don’t like I need to go tell their employer? 🤦‍♀️🤣

Are these people ok???

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Celeb219

VIP Member
Now we get the silent treatment so all her huns message her with "omg r u ok"
It also boosts the views on her last video because people go back to check and comment.

She is a sly devious manipulator and you’ll never change my mind about that, far too many inconsistencies in her stories and the miscarriage stuff really sealed it for me

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Just remember Twattlers... It's a blessing to not understand why 'people' do the things they do...
• refuse to parent their only child
• eat like a four year old at a party
• survive on take-outs and sugar
• live in a hovel
• own 5 cats but have NO sense in caring for them
• claim independence but show the world daily how pathetic and needy they are
• move new men in to their home with their child within weeks of meeting
• lie very publicly then gaslight everyone when caught out

WE DO NOT UNDERSTAND YOU AIMLESS... AND YES, ITS A BLESSING!

• Heart

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
Wonder if she's submitted her self assessment and paid her tax.. todays the last day
---
Hey guys! New here. I watch her videos quite a lot and was just wondering what the crack was with her? She always seems like she’s on something in her videos? Can’t explain it 😂
Easily explained....she's a cunt

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I wish I had the time, energy and inclination to fully asses her videos onto a timeline, because there is are some very clear patterns and cycles:

Goes from being almost manic with happiness to crying within the same day

Crying/high anxiety videos land on a Sunday pre-school run (they were less when daddy was running around after her)

She is ‘poorly’ and anxious after a night on the booze

Her bad ass attitude kicks in when a guy is around but then she falls into depression straight after

She spends money like water but never really has anything to show for it. Her hideous outfits/hoodies/pjs barely make it out more than once before she buys more

All of this ^^ happens in sight of and around harper, which is the scariest thing.

She presents as someone that needs an intervention about being on social media. It’s not healthy for her, and she can play the whole ‘trolls won’t win’ card but if you take TikTok from her, she literally has nothing, and I think that’s starting to get to her
I've said on here many times that most of her problems would go away if she stopped drinking and sorted herself out. Alcohol is such a depressant. She binge drinks regularly and I think she sniffs when she goes out too. She probably has period hormones once a month, but instead of handling it like an adult, she's crying into a ring light for attention. She's ridiculous and addicted to attention.

Elledoc82

VIP Member
Oh ffs she’s crying on the internet again 🤦🏼‍♀️ she’s either got a live coming up and she needs the sympathy sales or she’s been fucked and chucked again

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Just been on the news that,unless a deal is struck within 24 hours when the contract is up,most of the music from tiktik will not be allowed and removed .

Wonder if this is the beginning of the end Fingers crossed
I personally think it's a horrible toxic app and I would love to see the back of it

• Heart

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Doesn’t look like TikTok pay much for views anyway tbh
IMG_5305.png

---
But she contradicted herself there though didn’t she. Because when she’s clapping back to trolls in the comments she’s saying thanks for boosting my page and earning me money. But now she says she doesn’t get paid for her videos?? WHICH ONE IS IT AIMEE????

• Haha

Seeing_the_light

VIP Member
Colour me confused, but if hate affects your mental health so badly, why the hell would you CHOOSE to keep a folder full of it on your phone?

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Celeb219

VIP Member
Same old cycle, too many people pointing out home truths and out come the water works, in a few days she will be a ‘carefree badass bitch’ and the cycle starts again

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
TikTok is a narcs paradise, it’s attracts so many similar people.

Place your bets on what’s going to get a beating. My money is on the cat tree.

• Haha
  • Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
It’s the fact that they set the ring light up, hit record, EDIT it, find a sound to play over it, and then post it, it’s just so fake.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sazza25

VIP Member
Makes me laugh how she has the AUDACITY to tell people to go and get a job, what’s your job Aimee? Being a cunt on the internet doesn’t count

• Haha