Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
How is she such a noisy eater?? I’m tempted to record myself eating something just to see if I make the same sounds. She’s like a fucking pig. It honestly knocks me sick

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Legsallegra

Chatty Member
How does Harper eat so much fruit and veg every day yet Aimee only buys small packs of prepacked fruit and frozen ( sorry - Harpers) veg? The odd chunk of cucumber and six carrot batons isn't loads!!

• Haha

Motherofgod

VIP Member
My surgery has a MH nurse and anyone can make an appointment to see her you don't need to be referred or even have any mental health issues that you know of. It's not special amiee
---

She can't take orlistat with all the high fat foods she guzzles down
Her "mental health nurse" is the same nurse I see about my diabetes , she always makes out she's especially assigned to her 🙄

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
No offence to anyone that wears their dressing gown over clothes……little disclaimer!
I think she looks like a right tramp when she wears her dressing gown over her clothes and her outside headband when she’s inside me. If I’m cold at home I put on a thicker jumper or another layer 🤷🏻‍♀️

Web30

VIP Member
Has some one been told to send a real sandwich and not mini sausage rolls to school. Extra fruit as well.

• Haha
If the school sending a text to you, to wrap up warm is what you need to wrap up warm in this weather you shouldn’t have kids. My kids went to school all wrapped up and our school didn’t even text. My oldest however point blank refused to wear a hat or gloves as she’s in high school now and “ew mum we don’t do that anymore. We’re not 5” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

Potato_waffle

Chatty Member
'I get through 1 or 2 briefs everyday sometimes'
'Then I film an ad or 2 of a morning'

Here's another DUD. Here's first sip of the day. Here's a shopping haul.

Erm, the math ain't matching Aimee.

• Haha
  • Angry

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
Have you seen Shirleys latest TT going on about exercise and how it's good for MH...

If only her own daughter took her advice 🤣🤣

• Haha

Rowanthegreat

VIP Member
I was thinking about this sad excuse of a Mother yesterday, the reason she let's Harper decide what she wants for dinner is because she hasn't got a clue how to parent.
I can guarantee when Andy lived there he did most things for Harper.
The other morning when she took her chocolate laden breakfast up for her, that's a no go here, we don't eat food in our bedrooms, we get up and have our breakfast but I bet Harper insists and because of that she does it.
One of my kids wanted to come on a dog walk in a cap and sunglasses, bunny ears from Easter and his winter coat the other night, I told him no, we switched the ears and cap for a winter hat, told him it's too dark for sunglasses and that was that. We are the adults and we make the final decisions, she would have let her go dressed like that I bet!
Don't be fooled by her cleaning either, when that house is clean, someone has been in. She bought two bottles of cleaning spray and said "these will last me months" I go through sprays so fast in this house as I clean the kitchen and dining room down everyday after use and the bathroom gets a quick once over most days. She's a slob.
100% correct....

The other issue she has is that because she doesn't do anything fun with Harper she's probably scared of upsetting her and is trying to make up for this with letting her have her own way thinking this is how to raise a happy child.

I'm convinced that our Aims had a shit childhood, old twat hat was probably also very neglectful and also just left them to it although back then as kids we didn't have the same choices that kids have now. So in her head, letting Harold chose what to do and eat is doing better than what Shirley did and so she thinks she's doing a good job. I also imagine Greggy boy just spent money on her which made her happy so in her head she thinks her doing the same is good parenting.

I'm absolutely no expert but it's obvious to everyone that this woman has some serious childhood traumas that's made her into the cunt she is today.

Faith61

VIP Member
Morning Shameless!!!
Woke.up.to hate....really? Don't you mean you had your daily read here?...bloody hell!!
Was waiting for the " we don't see everything H eats"...we see enough,and its clear she lives off shite...have a nice day👋😡😡

• Heart
  • Haha

deli78

Chatty Member
Think all these folk who are saying tiktok is their job need some training on how to behave and be professional . I mean do we go to work and drink whilst there? Do we turn up looking like we have just rolled out our bed ? Do we moan and complain all day to customers , patients etc no we don't. They all need to wake up and get into the real world .

• Heart

MrsRobo

VIP Member
If she had any sense she'd clear up the infection and get them gelled to grow them naturally.

I've been having my nails done every 6 weeks for well over 10 years. I've had to have the gell off due to an upcoming op and a friend couldn't believe how my nails are in such good condition.
It's well known these nail shops that pop up everywhere sometimes use illegal products and they brutalise your nail beds. The fact they wear face masks should say it all.

As for the cats, keep then in or let them out, no one really cares. Cats are like people, they all have different personalities.....mine she's a bitch 😂 only goes out if she absolutely needs to, or I know I'm out pretty much 24hrs, and god help you if you kick her out when it's cold and raining, you get your hands ripped to shreads. She's woke me up at 4am every day so far this week to do her business as she refuses to use the cat flap 🙄 so that's how we roll at the min

• Heart
  • Haha

Wizzywoo2

VIP Member
Why does she bother making new DUD videos she may as well show the same ones on a 3 day rotation as its the same shit dinners all the time!

• Haha
  • Heart

Motherofgod

VIP Member
She bought that Elizabeth Arden cream because her hands get dry and chapped , wasn't it only about a week ago she bought a set of 3 hand creams from the white company, absolutely no concept of money that one 😡

• Angry

K4040

VIP Member
Aimless, shut up about " single girl weekend " and " girl weekend" you plonker .
My teenage girl was cringing watching it .Her words " she's nearly 40 and I'm not as childish and cringeworthy as she is " .
How embarrassing
Single girl weekend for her is swiping right, laying on her back, opening her crack for D3 & then following it with a smug clapback which breadcrumbs the Huns & 3 takeaways per day

• Haha

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
God how boring is shirl tho jesus christ its like pulling teeth!!

Also Charlotte you are not the flex you think.you are 🤢🤢
Charlotte really gives off mean girl vibes. Especially when she’s doing her lunch at work with the other girls
---
🤣🤣whys she acting like she has the choice to go back, he has a new bird🤣🤣
What made me laugh was in her video last night she said he moved on within a week when before that she said they still loved each other but trolls forced them apart. Lies lies lies 🥱🥱🥱

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
wtf is wrong with her?! Why is everything so garish and childish? She has zero taste.
She thinks it’s her USP but instead of meaning Unique Selling Point it really means
Ugly Stupid Products

• Haha
  • Heart