Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Aimless, shut up about " single girl weekend " and " girl weekend" you plonker .
My teenage girl was cringing watching it .Her words " she's nearly 40 and I'm not as childish and cringeworthy as she is " .
How embarrassing

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Going over old ground here but she’s not hitting the threshold for neglectful parenting so there is no danger of Harper getting removed from her mother’s care. I’ve seen far, far worse and the kids have still been allowed to stay with mum. Harper Twist’s only hope is pressure from us at Tattle HQ calling out her disgraceful parenting. Sadly 🥲

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
Hi AiMEE 👋 Just wondering, why aren’t you answering your huns when they are asking if you had a refund for your breakfast?
The only thing that’s wrong with your mental health is the fact you are a jobless slob living on sugar, alcohol and tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart

Womblewoo

VIP Member
No cost of living crisis or awareness with Aimee is there. Those drinks are around £4.50 a pop and she’s got all 3 to try. So just shy of £15 for drinks … for one person. To no doubt waste as she doesn’t seem to even like them 😡
Jesus she’s a greedy bitch! She couldn’t even wait for Harper to finish school to bloody try them either! She’s a selfish cow!!! 🐮

• Sick

blamelesscars

Been busy with an actual job unlike old shamlessnaimless but I just saw her acting shocked about vets bills … surely she knows how much vets cost already have pets and also don’t act like £400 is a lot to you aimless. You think blowing hundreds on shit hauls, constant food shops, coffees and takeaways weekly

DaisyLou23

VIP Member
Her latest video,what a load of shite

Shes " very busy " every day as,first and foremost, she's a single mum 😲
Shaimless, your child is at school from 9 till 3 every day.Shes at her dad's. She's at her grandparents When H IS at home you barely look in her direction. You don't take time out to cook her decent meals ,tto brush her hair, o clean the house where you live,to take her out at the weekends or in the holidays......so not sure how she takes up a lot of your time.
The cats? You chose to get 3 kittens
,didn't even let Harper name any of them. IF your life was so busy, why get them? Oh that's right,yet another man had left you and your life was boring lonely and empty

You get sent briefs very day for ads which ,you say, take you hours to sort out and flm daily,yet you hardly see any ads from you now. Youre a liar .You're on retainers from a few businesses but for how long ? Your content is dire and boring .The few ads you share? The comments hardly make double figures

You say you drop H off at school then you work all day ....lol stuffing your face with takeaway breakfasts, ( despite you saying you never eat breakfast) then shopping for hours, says you're lying .

Tiktok is changing.A lot of " crestors" have given it up as the money isn't thr same anymore. What will you do Aimless when your TT money dries up completely? Oh that's right you'll fall back on the man that bought you your house and car,who pays for your garden and house renovations ......
Strong ,independent women my arse .Again you're a complete liar who is no use whatsoever to anyone.

• Heart

ZedsDead

VIP Member
Forgot to tell yeez, was in TK Maxx today, saw three bottles of Hairburst in the reduced bit, four pound each! Left my bliddy phone in the car, otherwise pics!

• Haha

Mrs brighside

Chatty Member
She could do so much content if she wasn’t so lazy, the tidy up in the living room seemed something people wanted to see. And she has enough clutter to start tidying, making videos for charity shops, refuges for women, making nice dinners and dishing them up. She could have a platform if only she was clued up and not a lazy mess

• Heart

MagicCat

VIP Member
Her trying to make out she loves being a single mum, she is so desperate for a man it’s unreal.

• Heart

Leighanne02

VIP Member
OMG! They're all the same! 😬
Another 2 'Full Time Content Creators' in the making.
I want to know when Gregory is going to start on TT. He can tell us all about the family shame of the Care Home boss uncle. Now that's a TT I would like to see!
---

Pineapple 🍍....maybe in small quantities on a 'all the works' pizza, but tuna?! That's just filthy!!! 🤮
God how boring is shirl tho jesus christ its like pulling teeth!!

Also Charlotte you are not the flex you think.you are 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Jo-nos

VIP Member
Have you noticed the fake anxiety, fake panic attacks, nerve pain haven't appeared for a long long time............ Looking forward to tomorrow's anxiety update

• Haha

This Is Not An Ad

VIP Member
Her MH nurse is just an advanced practitioner with MH training. So she’ll see her for getting the pill or having a smear as well as her checking the meds she’s on are correct. Most surgeries has one. She’s not fucking special
Yeah the way say says MY mental health nurse like she’s been specially referred to her is so misleading and can be distressing to people who truly suffer from awful mental health conditions because they will wonder why they don’t have one.

• Heart

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Her appearance proves she’s addicted to TikTok, it’s consuming her. It the only relationship she can 💯 control. She can’t control a real human relationship.

• Heart

Italy2

Chatty Member
Aimee if you are reading this please can you do a video explaining why you haven’t brushed your hair since 1957? Do you not own a hair brush? Why does your hair always look like you have been dragged through a bush and a bird has shit on you? I’m confused and disgusted!! You are a grown woman. You will start producing insects in your hair soon if you don’t brush in the next few working days…

• Haha