Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Loz18ed

I can’t find the sisters thread but often follow this one. Charlie just came up on my fyp flinging raw chicken about with her bare hands and then touching her phone and all over the kitchen without was washing her hands🤢 she got a new chopping board out to chop the onion but then used the same unwashed knife she had used for the chicken. Absolutely made me squirm!! At thick as two short planks

• Sick
Reactions: 19

kittenface86

Chatty Member
Maybe it was about Yorkshire peach’s video about influencers bragging during a cost of living crisis. Was a few days ago I think

Philamena

I really do think she takes great delight in being able to do shopping hauls she feels superior that she can have all of it by not working. So don’t inflate her ego anymore commenting on her spending!
Also how does this woman call herself an adult? How does she not know how to do a basic thing of cutting cheese??!!
she’s an embarrassment of a human being, my teenage daughter can cook better than her

• Heart

K4040

VIP Member
Seems she forgot when her and Vav, accused Pete wicks and all skinny men being on drugs cos they don’t eat! Pot Kettle black Aimee

• Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
It strikes me how sad it is that aimless (and other ‘creators’) feel the need to do these eat with me, FaceTime type videos, like they are actually talking to someone whilst they eat. It takes me back to the ‘will you sit with me and have a coffee’ video, it’s almost delusional.

Take TikTok away from her and she lives a very sad empty life. She could experience so much joy with harper, but she chooses to wallow and talk into the void on her phone

• Heart

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Another one trying to create an echo chamber. The only one who is still in high school is you Aimee. People are entitled to an opinion on wasters like you and you can’t silence them.
And no you’re not a content creator. Dishing up beige dinners for your child is not revolutionary or creative.

• Heart

randomusername12354

Chatty Member
Wounded😂😂
How very dare she call us twattlers eejits?
Piss off Lynne 👋
Well the texts aren’t gonna be sent to the kids are they?!

If a parent needs to be reminded by a school to wrap up warm then they need to be looked into and we’re apparently the idiots 🤣🤣🤣 have a day off lynne and wrap up warm x

• Haha

stella_cat

Is that not wine she assured us was for some casserole she was going to cook this weekend? Did she not say she has enough alcohol already? Fucking compulsive liar

evie1975

VIP Member
Why is getting dressed for the school run so funny??? God a fuckin hate her. She makes me irrationally angry yet I can't bring myself to block the knob
---
I haven’t watched her on TikTok for a long time. I barely watch the videos shared here - I just can’t. The anger she rouses in me is unhealthy 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

Celeb219

VIP Member
She sounds drunk in that video this morning 🥴

what a shock, she ate a whole banoffee pie right before bed and is now really tired, I wonder what could have affected your sleep quality there aimless???

if she hated shopping so much she would utilise online delivery a lot more, but she enjoys going round buying shit she doesn’t need, she needs the thrill of the spend

• Heart

Johnson1901

VIP Member
Because she’s like an hungry hippo! 🦛
I’ve taught my puppy to play the dog version of hungry hippos
I make her do ready, steady, go as I throw a few of her dog biscuits up the hallway, she goes mental trying to eat them as I’m saying I’m gonna get them too 😂 surprisingly she wants to play it all the time and everyone thinks I’m mad when I say I play hungry hippos with my dog 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

mumz

VIP Member
That’s got to be about 3 servings of banoffee pie right there … how on earth can she not be sick after that much sugar. I reckons that’s about 2000+ Cals on that plate
She will be Home Bargains tomorrow topping up on bum wipes

• Haha
  • Sick

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
We haven’t seen any fluff for a while have we 😆 Bet she sits there gnawing on blocks of cheese every night dipped in tubs of flora instead

• Haha
  • Heart
More sugar for breakfast. A jar of chocolate spread gone in a week and it looks like the fluff is half gone too - she only opened that last night did she not?! 🤢

• Sick
Had brunch delivered, ate none of it. To be fair the pancakes looked as dry as the Sahara (but then again our Aimee does like her food dry!) and the sausage patty looked a bit pink even for me. But rather than call and complain it looks like she’s just going to write it off. They missed two items off the order, delivered uncooked meat and inedible dry pancakes … ask for your money back!!!

• Sick