Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossip_geeewww

VIP Member
I’m off to get some next week cos it was my all time favourite lipstick!

And I always remember my mum wearing blue mascara in the 80s and never remember it in the 90s which is weird. I do love a colour mascara and I’m tempted to get that blue one for the 80s event with Martin kemp I’m going to in a couple months
Yep agree. I’m an 80s teenager and remember the blue eye makeup well.
---
Hahaha I’m on my second large glass of sauv and am having mini sausage rolls with crisps and dips for my dinner 😆 🙈
#girldinner 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Sazza25

VIP Member
I’ve taught my puppy to play the dog version of hungry hippos
I make her do ready, steady, go as I throw a few of her dog biscuits up the hallway, she goes mental trying to eat them as I’m saying I’m gonna get them too 😂 surprisingly she wants to play it all the time and everyone thinks I’m mad when I say I play hungry hippos with my dog 😂😂
Might have to try that with my dog, she’s almost 2 and still acts like a puppy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Ehmey has bought herself lunch....but just incase she doesn't like it, she's bought herself a backup lunch! 🤢🤮

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Cue another 2 meal take away being ordered for lunch, before she orders her 2 meal take away for dinner! 🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
Ffs so Aimless has a large hot bowl of spag bol and poor H has carrots and a bit pizza. That's not enough nutrition for a 9 year old
The carrots are only to make a point to us. How do we know this?
1. She had to prove H was having 'more fruit & veg than any adult' &
2. She cooked the carrots!
Ehmey wants to some how prove H is having a 'hot' meal since she only got crap for dinner last night.
No way is Harper going to eat those carrots though. She will be eating percy pig sweets or choccy Santa's after that pizza not carrots!! 😂

Attachments

Niamh77*

VIP Member
Comments on her video!
Her Huns are vile
Banging on the other day that negativity breeds negativity
Yes that’s what you do you stupid bint
Piss off Liz !! Nasty bitch !!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

Foxycoxy

Sorry 80s baby here, 90s teen. She says the trend was blue mascara with blue lipstick in the 90s? Did I fall asleep and miss that?! Everyone I knew wore black mascara with black eyeliner. And the lipstick colours trending were things like Heather Shimmer and Earthstar! Me and my friends lived in those lipstick colours! wtf is she on about?!
She’s younger than me and I never wore blue mascara and lipstick. I did wear heather shimmer though!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

FeralShaz86

VIP Member
More boring drivel 😴....Great day at 'work' Ehmey! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I've just realised in the last few days that Sasha is back on TT and now got some poor mug to marry her!!!
Started watching her TT's and laughed that she's already begging for her followers to pay for her wedding! Talk about Grifters! She seems to be confusing her Amazon Wish List for a Wedding List! 🤣
There's a go fund me as well to pay for the dress 😆😆

• Haha
  • Wow